- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 310-hp w/Bravo II Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 1996 SEA RAY 270 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 7.4-litre 310-hp Gas Engine with Bravo II Sterndrive (400 total boat hours; Fresh engine with less than 50-hours since install). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter, Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top w/Enclosure, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Engine fresh 2012, Sterndrive fresh 2012 with new boots / shift cables, head upgraded to Jabsco manual flush. 2010 Marine survey on file and available to review by request.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A good-selling boat, the 270 Sundancer (note that there were two earlier versions of the 270 Sundancer) is built on the same solid fiberglass hull used for her immediate predecessor, but with a revised deck profile and an updated cockpit layout. With a relatively narrow (for a 27-footer) 8-foot, 6-inch beam, this is a trailerable boat, but only with a 3/4-ton truck. The companionway is on the centerline in this model, and the old bi-fold companionway door of the previous model was replaced with a sliding acrylic door which is easier to operate. Below, the Sundancer's mid-cabin floorplan features a convertible dinette/V-berth forward, a complete galley with generous counter space, and a stand-up head with sink and shower. The mid-stateroom includes a double bunk, sliding windows, and a privacy curtain. On deck, a double helm seat with an aft-facing seat, refreshment center, and foldaway rear seat were standard.
- Forward V-Berth w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth) Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Hanging Locker to Starboard Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Jabsco Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass Depth Sounder Garmin GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12V Accessory Plug-in
- Bow Pulpit Forward Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top w/Enclosure) Sterndrive Reconditioned 2012 New Sterndrive Boots / Bellows New Shift Cable Engine Fresh 2012 NOTE: All service invoices are on file 2010 Marine Survey on file Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (2) Windshield Wipers Horn FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.