- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Largest boat in the Chris Craft fleet at the turn of the millennium, the 320 Crowne is a contemporary mid cabin family cruiser whose moderate price will appeal to budget-minded buyers. She’s constructed on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with a wide beam, and her centerline helm position (as opposed to the traditional starboard side console) is somewhat unique. Below decks, the mid cabin floor plan is quite spacious for a boat this size. The layout is fairly conventional with double berths fore and aft, a small galley and a head with shower. The Crowne’s anchor arrangement is pretty slick—a concealed windlass lowers the self-stowing anchor through an opening beneath the bow. Additional features include a walk-through windshield, an electric engine compartment hatch, and transom door. Powered with dependable powerful Volvo 7.4 GXi stern drives, and equipped. This 320 is sure to please.
- Sliding cabin entry door Couth with dinette table A/C with reverse cycle heat Vacuflush toilet Easy care fiberglass liner Hot/cold water shower AC/DC power panel Bright white cabinetry 2 burner recessed electric cooktop Microwave Refrigerator Master Stateroom has offset bed Convertible Mid Cabin Guest Stateroom Storage cabinets
- NEW Full camper canvas enclosure in 2011 NEW Cockpit Cover in 2011 Power engine room hatch Trim Tabs Sport arch with cockpit lights Transom shower U-Shape wrap around cockpit seating
- Electronics and Helm
- New Garmin Electronics Compass Split controls for engines and transmissions Depth finder Tilt steering wheel Under Helm / Electronics: Garmin GPS 546s, two Garmin GMI 10 gauges full NMEA 2000 network including fuel flow fuel gauges, with waste & water monitor Garmin VHF 100 all installed new 2012
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Both outdrives serviced and re-built in Spring 2012 New fresh water pump Twin Volvo 7.4 V-8’s Generator
- Brokers Comments
- Very nice family cruiser. This one features larger Volvo 7.4 engines with rebuilt / serviced outdrives and new Garmin GPS.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.