- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 670 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
" BRING ALL NEW OFFERS ", BOAT SHOW SPECIAL!!!, Daddy Dollars has the very desirable two stateroom layout with a Queen Island berth forward. Guest stateroom starboard with upper and lower berths. Teak cabinetary throughout. Light blue hull with Tiara hardtop. She has all the must have options and is in turn key condition for your enjoyment. New enclosure. Upgraded electronics in 2012, Helm A/C. Two Staterooms on Vessel. All new A/C'S including Helm on 2012.
- With plenty of room for friends, family, and gear, the Tiara 4200 Open offers room to spare, allowing any Tiara owner to travel in style. An upper cockpit wetbar with sink, cutting board, refrigerator, and insulated cooler aft mean that the sportsman and cruiser alike will have enough room for preparation and storage of bait, fish and food. An automatic rope / chain anchor windlass system with operation from foredeck foot pedal and remote switch at the helm, ensures that in high or low seas, the captain will remain in control. Four 10-inch spring line cleats and two 6-inch fender cleats mean the 4200 can be tied up safely and securely. The 4200 Open features a hull and deck constructed with a gelcoat outer layer, hand-laid fiberglass and balsa core (deck and hullsides) with a special blended premium resin. The custom composite windshield frame, with tempered safety glass, offers safety handrails, power opening center section, and three washer / wipers. Tiara's custom 12V DC and 120V / 240V AC electrical system, 50 amp battery charger, and a 12V DC 2-bank battery system with gel cell batteries, ensures heavy-duty power. Power, performance and safety are important to any Tiara owner and the 4200 engine platform is no exception. The 4200 Open with the Cummins diesel engine platform, equipped with the Cummins C-Cruise engine display.
- Additional Specs, Equipment & Information:
- New Enclousure. Helm A / C. Engines Serviced.
- Plan " C " layout with second stateroom starboard. Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms. Master stateroom forward with ensuite entry to shared head. Second head door entry to main salon. Guest stateroom starboard with upper and lower berths. Full length " L " shaped sette with built in recliner. Sette back converts to pullman berth. Ivory ultra leather upholstery. Teak & holly floors. High - gloss maple and teak drop leaf dining table for six. Cedar lined hanging locker. Satin finish varnished teak joiner teak. Built in 22" Panasonic HD flat panel TV. Bose 5.1 surround sound stereo system. Air conditioning with digital control. Built in vacuum system. Overhead hatches with Ocen Air sun shades and screens.
- Side by side Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer with icemaker. Built in Panasonic microwave / convection oven. Built in coffee maker. Double stainless under mount sinks. Recessed two burner electric range. Corian counters with covering lids. Exhaust fan above range. Multiple cabinets and drawers. Telescopic sprayer faucet.
- Master Stateroom:
- Centerline double berth with storage. Two cedar lined hanging lockers. Built in fklat panel TV with large drawer underneath. Air conditioning with digital control. Reading lights. Overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen / sun cover.
- Guest Stateroom:
- Upper and lower berths. Closet with shelving for storage. Built in TV.
- Double entry large head. Sealand Vacu - Flush toilet. Corian Counter with under mount seat. Exhaust fan. Air conditioning outlet. Linen storage locker. Mirrored vanity locker.
- Raymarine C120 multi - function color flat panel Vetus bow thruster Cummins 670 QSM - diesel engines. ZF gears with low speed valves. Cummins C - Cruise system. Nodrip shaft logs. Nibral 4 blade props in partial brackers. Racor fuel filters. Reverso oil change system. Fireboy engine room fire suppressant system. Dual bilge blowers. 3 Automatic bilge pumps. AC/DC Engine room lighting.
- Cockpit & Deck:
- Large cockpit with in deck fish boxes. Bait and prep station with sink and tackle drawers. Bait freezer. Re - circulating live bait well. Engine room access door. Locker rod storage port & starboard. Transom door with freshwater hot and cold shower. Raw water wash down. Padded comaing bolsters. Fold down transom seat. Below coaming mooring cleats. Glendinning power cord retractor. Cockpit courtesy lights. Fighting chair. Stidd double wide electric helm seat. Teezer electric teaser reel.
- Bridge Deck:
- Stidd 4 - way power double helm seat. Helm air conditioning outlet. " L ' Shapped companion lounge to port. Sunbrella covers for all seating and helm. Engine room access hatch. Wet bar with storage underneath. Chart table with clear cover. U - Line refrigerator / freezer. Hardtop with hatches. New rupp top gun outriggers. Radar arch with cockpit floodlights. Full eisenglass enclosure. Full carpeting. Power opening center windshield section. Windshield wipers. Clarion CD / Am / FM stereo with remote. Surround sound speakers with subwoofer.
- Raytheon Ray 240 VHF radio. Icom IC - M604 VHF radio. Raytheon ST8001 autopilot. Raymarine E120 digital radar. Furuno RD - 30 digital depht sounder. Northstar 6100C chart plotter. ACR searchlight with remote pad. Clarion FM / CD / SAT Radio. Glendinning single levere electronic controls. KVH Tracphone satelite telephone. EPIRB.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing inquiries please contact listing agent Captain Hiram Concepcion at 305-244-8691 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org