- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.2L V8 502 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This very clean and highly desirable 29' Envision 1993 is located in Meriden, CT.
She has been fresh water used and well taken care of. Envision has all of the comforts you would expect from the Concept body style providing performance, function, an abundance of room in or out of the elements in addition to an extended swim platform with transom shower. Enjoy the comforts of the 2900 Concept's full V-berth cuddy-cabin for overnights with a galley, table, spacious seating and porta-potty.
Some of the features on this boat include: Trim Tabs, Dual batteries w/switches, upgraded Sony stereo with CD changer and remote on transom, cockpit, Bimini top, bow and full mooring covers, Halon fire control system, fume detector, anchor w/line, carpeting, porta-potty, extended swim platform w/boarding ladder, hour meter, compass, speedometer, tachometer, and drop out bolster seating to name a few.
Top of the line power is provided by the 8.2L V8 502 MAG MerCruiser engine (510 hours end of 2013 season) through a Bravo-One outdrive with a Mirage 23 pitch stainless steel prop on an exclusive hull design with through-hull exhaust that propels this high-performance boat to the front of the pack. The 502 Magnum HO or High Output Mercruiser carburetor engine produces a whopping 390 horse power. This big block 8.2-liter V8 engine has a full-throttle range between 4,600 and 5,000 rpm. The engine runs on 87 octane fuel. The alternator is a high-output 65-amp unit capable of powering all needed accessories. A drive system lubrication monitor mounted inside the boat. Full tune-up end of 2013 season with 125 psi compression on all cylinders. Manifolds and risers done aprox. 100 hours ago.
Brand new (50 miles) 2013 Aluminum I-beam, double axle, bunk trailer with LED lights included.
This impeccably maintained boat demonstrates pride of ownership and will not disappoint. She is available to be seen by appointment and her owner will consider all reasonable offers. A really great boat at a great price. Contact the listing broker today.
* Boat is pristine and well taken care of.
* 8.2L V8 502 MAG MerCruiser engine (510 hours end of 2013 season)
* Full vee berth in her comfortable cuddy cabin
* Brand new dual axle trailer 2013 aluminum bunk with led lights
* Porta Potti head
* Built in swim platform with swim ladder.
* Trim tabs
*She can be seen by appoint by contacting the listing broker today. Her owner is motivated and will consider all reasonable offers. You may also make an Internet offer contingent to your personal inspection and contingencies. Call or email today to arrange for a viewing or to submit an offer. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for visiting our listing.
- FULL SPECS
- LOA: 29’6” LWL: Beam: 8' 6" Dry Weight: 5,400 lbs. Fuel Capacity: 137 gal. Water Capacity: 3 gal. Waste Capacity: porta-potty Draft: Down: 37” Bridge Clearance: Deadrise Aft: 24 degree Engines Engine Make: Mercruiser Model: 8.2L V8 502 MAG Year Built: 1993 Fuel Type: Gas Horse Power: 430 Hours: 520 Drive Type: Bravo-One Outdrive I/O Max Speed: 60 Cruising Speed: 50 Trim Tabs: Bennett Sport Tabs Electrical System System: 12 Volt Battery(s): 2 @Amp Hrs: 65 Charger/Inverter: yes Electronics VHF Radio: yes GPS/Chartplotter: yes Depth Sounder: yes Compass: yes Accommodations Headroom: ft in # Staterooms: 1 # Sleeps: 4 Showers: transom AC/Heat: no Galley Stove: no Hot Water Tank: no Fresh Water Capacity gal: 20 Holding Tank Capacity: no Macerator: no Refrigerator: no Microwave: no Safety Anchor(s): Danforth Chain: 6 ft Rode: 100 ft Windlass: NA Life Raft: NA Bilge Pump(s): 2 Fume Detectors: yes Automatic Fire Suppression: Halon Sea-Fire extinguishing system Interior Features V-berth cuddy-cabin with ample seating, table, galley area, porta-potty Exterior Features Extended swim platform with transom shower Additional Information Trailer Make: Dual-axle bunk trailer 2013 Aluminum Available for Purchase Disclaimer This company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To Our Boating Friends, *Thank You for stopping by and visiting with RCYS. We appreciate every persons visit over the last 40 years and enjoy making new boating friends each year. We are open and available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Or if you just want to talk boating feel free to call. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975 **CONTACT RCYS TODAY ABOUT A CAREER IN YACHT SALES**