- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This may be the nicest maintained and updated 45 ocean on the market. A must see. Gel-coat shines and Captain maintained for cruise or fish.
- Main Salon
- L-shaped dinette to starboard with hi-gloss teak table, large flat screen TV above, barrel chair to starboard, aft is distribution panel and ice-maker in console, large L-shaped settee aft to port with storage below, mini blinds throughout, new carpet and pad 2012, cruise air marine airs with digital controls.
- Galley up with 2 stainless Sub-Zero refrigerator drawers and 2 freezer drawers, stainless trash compactor, microwave/convection oven, Princess 2 burner stove, instant hot water, Corian sink, granite counter tops, beautiful, teak & holly sole
- Master Stateroom
- Master head in fore peak with generous shower stall, master double off set to port, TV and entertainment center to starboard, large opening hatch,
- Guest Stateroom
- Down to starboard features single berth up, double athwartship down, guest head opposite to port, combo washer/dryer,
- New anchor lift electric windlass 2012, anchor pulpit, anchor w/20’ chain & 300’ rope rode, folding San Juan sunshade, full cockpit cover, cockpit bolsters, custom cockpit table, cockpit step box, upgraded flybridge Sunbrella seat cushions, newer 40 gauge flybridge enclosure with u-zips, Stidd type helm & companion chairs, cockpit controls, ocean factory hardtop with integrated radar arch, coast guard equipped, teak covering boards, Glendinning cable master, Spare props, Bennet trim tabs, dive ladder
- Electronics and Helm
- Furuno nav net GPS/map plotter/bottom machine/radar, 64 mile open array radar, 1KW transducer, Icom VHF radio, Garmin 3006c GPS/map /plotter, Danforth high speed compass, Robertson AP300x auto-pilot, Fusion AM/FM radio 2011, Sat TV, Nav Net display on TV, Dytek sea water temp
- Westerbeke 8KW generator, new heat exchanger 2012, Racor fuel filter, 110v 50 amp Shorepower w/Glendinning cable master, 50 amp Charles battery charger, 4-12v batteries 2012, battery parallel system
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit 485hp diesel engines w/approximately 1250 Hrs. SMOH, Racor fuel filters, twin disc gears, dripless shaft logs, auto oil change system, 4 blade 24x24 Nibral props, spare props, Hynautic hydraulic steering, engine heat exchangers and turbo’s serviced 2012, oil change every 100 hrs.,
- Rupp double spreader outriggers, 6 flush mount rod holders, cockpit tackle locker and sink, cockpit cooler, transom door, 6 rocket launcher rod holders on flybridge, cockpit quartz flood lights, cockpit fish box
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.