- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LADY G comes for sale by her original owners. Intimate diligence was given during design and buid phase and has continued to date. Built with Horizon's Scrimp process and then improved by an Awlgrip paint finish sets her apart from others in her class.
She features a regal designer interior wiht attention given to stone and fabrics. All glass and flatware were C&C routed for perfect fit. Layout was carefully designed to be easy and comfortable by her owners. She is driven with custom 6-blade propellors, which give her silky smooth performance.
In Summer 2009, a complete custom Palm Beach Snow White Awlgrip paint job was performed and looks perfect. Low hours on CAT C-18's. (3) Control stations, custom lazzarette, frameless windows, open bridge layout with rich high gloss Makore interior joinery make her a must see! Annual maintenance program performed. All records and upgrade list available upon request. Easily shown in Biloxi, Mississippi.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering Salon through high polished trend doors you will notice a well thought out designer interior layout. Perfect for entertaining and simple enough to owner operate. Lady G sleeps 6, Owner and Guests in a 3-Stateroom, 2-Head arrangement. Interior joinery is a high gloss straight grain makore "African Cherry" with select gloss Camphore Burl horizontal surfaces. Select stone, soft goods, and silks were used throughout. Functional lower helm with great visability. Open bridge with hardtop, steelhead davit and Nautica tender. A Custom bow to stern Snow White Awlgrip pain job was performed in Summer 2009. Built with economics, performance and style in mind. Custom 6-blade props were done by Greg Platzer to give her smooth speed at a moderate fuel burn by today's standards.
- To starboard is a backlight glass door wine bottle cabinet, C&C routed for crystal decanters Makore doors cover electrical panels Icemaker and AV cabinet - a velvet lined pull out cocktail glass holder is located over icemaker Backlit ethced glass front cabinet for vase and crystal storage, C&C routed Motorized pop-up style TV with satellite box with remote Sculptured carpet runs through including pilothouse wiht bull nosed thresholds Custom overhead design in Salon celing is a large detailed beveled mirror with burl trim, 8 halogen spotlights with rope lighting accent Cantalupi-style lighting with Vimar switches "gold" were used throughout To port is a custom upholstered free standing couch with silk pillows and shams A banquet style table with (2) leather top ottoman with storage underneath Silk Roman shades with window treatments - power assisted Backlight Soji screen pillar columns Vented style overhead air conditioning duct and returns Flush mounted speakers throughout overhead Magic drawer style bottle storage Removable interlocking ceiling panels Privacy curtain for aft Salon door Alarm System
- Moving forward and up one step is the Galley to port and settee to starboard The settee/dining area on Lady G gives a raised, comfortable view while underway or dockside Fabric pattern for settee is Sahara done in a beige/bronze color scheme with pillows The table has a tight radius bull-nosed edge with burl inlay, gloss pedestals with fluted bottom and is on a slide for easy in/out Silk Roman shades with drapes cover side window Backlight etched glass front cabinet for rocks glasses Storage under settee with additional cabinet above and two chart drawers below Mini halogen lighting above with dimmer switches Overhead speakers To Port is a "U" shaped Galley Highlighted by a floating upper level countertop with high polished golden Svevo marble finished with DUpon style double bull nose edge and a Camphor burl inlay Galley sole is high polished golden Perlato Svevo marble Stainless steel sink SubZero fridge/freezer with wood door fronts model 700 GE microwave/convection Magic drawers style under counter cabinetry Dishwasher Coffee maker GE 4-burner stove with oven 4 Drawers for cutlery Overhead halogen lights Under cabinet rope style lighting
- Pilothouse/Lower Helm
- A centerline Pilothouse includes the following: Cashmere calf leather covered helm pod, window batons and helm chair accented by a chrome footrest 180 Degree visibility and unobstructed view when docking or going to sea Camphor burl accent Marble top on port side and attention to detail of bull nose radius edges Overhead ships diagram systems monitoring panel Wood steering wheel with chrome Well conceived electronics layout including the following equipment: Northstar 972 XW 15" GPS chartplotter/radar 6 kw 64-mile range Open array antenna 4'6" Northstar Black Box Sounder 491 Furuno 525T-HDN 1 kw bronze thru hull with airmar high speed block Northstar 6000I 8" plotter with WAAS Furuno RD30 depth/data display Furuno Bronze 235 kh temperature/depth ICOM M602B VHF Radio ICOM Command Mic Lower helm/aft deck CAT displays with electronic engine controls Onan generator start/stop Side power bow & stern thruster control VDO gauges WEMA tank tender Bild and sump pump controls 24v Electronic sub panel to starboard Maxwell Windlass control Simrad AP 26 Autopilot with compass & rudder feedback referance Red overhead lights Fireboy control Compass Bennett Trim tab control Pantograph watertight door - port side Companionway/Staircase: Located on port side leads to owner/guest staterooms Stairs are covered in sculptured carpet with Makore accent Wood banister with lighting overhead Beveled mirror with Camphor burl shelf and pillars made or rosewood and makore await you at the bottom - an amazing piece found in yachts twice her size Master is aft, guest to port and VIP is forward
- Master Stateroom
- Master suite is well thought out with centerline forward facing berth Attention to detail is easily noticed from backligh sconce lights to Soji style vertical lights and radius cut overhead rope light ceiling design Nightstands with Camphor burl tops flank the bed Upholstered headboard and 90" custom inner spring mattress To port is a curved Camphor vanity style top with flip up makeup mirror with high polished stool Cabinets for storage Soji screen on slidetracks with opening stainless port light Large hanging closet is along forward curve To starboard is a banquette style settee upholstered in sild with cabinet storage above Hanging closet with safe Sculptured carpet Overhead flush mounted speakers Halogen lighting SHARP flat panel TV is mounted at foot of berth MASTER HEAD: Marble flooring and vanity tops done in Marron emperador pattern with double bull nose edge Custom soaking style tub with stone surrounding Techma freshwater Vacu flush head system Double china-white sinks with Grohe fixtures Backlight pillar /column style with (3) lights Mirrored ceiling with halogen lighting and exhaust fan Central vacuum
- VIP & Guest Staterooms
- VIP Stateroom: Located in bow features centerline Queen berth with custom inner spring mattress and soft goods Designer draperies, shams and pillow accents Oversized opening escape hatch with shade Stainless opening portlights with covers Under berth storage Overhead speakers High gloss Makore joinery with built-in nightstands Cushioned seats flank entry to hanging closet to port and head starboard Central Vac Guest Stateroom: Forward and to port, the Guest Stateroom features a pocket door entry with designer upholstered over/under spacious bunks Window treatments with port light for natural light Wood trim on light switches Hanging closet Sony stereo with overhead speakers Intercom and overhead lights
- Nonskid fiberglass main deck Awlgrip Fiberglass Awlgrip cap rail Forward deck storage lockers Heavy duty 316 stainless steel 2" handrail with 1 1/4" stanchions Heavy duty 316 stainless steel cleats and rollders offset to hawse roller Stainless steel roller and chain stopper Stainless steel anchor 130 lb. - 200' 3/8" chain Freshwater anchor chain washdown Freshwater inlet Bulwark symmetrical lighting to bow Forward deck seat with backrest and lounge pad with stainless steel handrails and covers Bomar deck hatch 240 v/50 amp Receptacle Frameless windows Back windshield cover (3) Windshield wipers/washers Port and starboard spring cleats ACR searchlight Locking fuel door Engine room air intakes inside bulwarks High polished stainless bow step
- Aft Deck
- CAT electronic controls - 3rd station inside cabinet port side aft Bow and stern thruster controls with engine start/stops Teak decks Swim platform and stairs - Aft deck and Flybridge Oversized hatch in sole leading to lazzarette and engine room Curved trend entry doors leading to Salon Stainless recessed cleats Stainless gates leading to swim platform Aft deck boarding gates with stainless hinged rail and receiver Custom teak table with sycamore inlay on polished stainless adjustable stanchions (4) Bluewater teak chairs finished in high gloss Curved aft seat with backlight sconce bookends and drink holders Cockpit controls with start/stop thruster control inside cabinet Symmetrical overhead lighting GFCI outlet (5) Stainless hoop rails with receiver socket on platform Curved steps leading to platform with lights Port and starboard elecrical hook ups with white power cords - Glendinning port Pantograph door from swim platform to lazzerette and engine room Pop up cleats in swim platform - 15" center Transom lighting Freshwater inlet with regulator Swim ladder under teak platform Overhead speakers with volume control (4) Underwater lights
- Accessed from aft deck up wide stairway with teak skids and stainless handrail Centerline helm with cushioned bench seat with storage Venturi windshield with stainless frame Fiberglass nonskid decks - Awlgrip finish Fiberglass hardtop - Done with Scrimp process with stainless radar arch Overhead halogen lighting - stainless stanchions and tinted round hatch Life ring Stainless rails Helm pod with curved retractable cover Port and starboard cushioned seats forward of helm Fiberglass cabinet to port with stainless sink and electric grill top Fiberglass cabinet to starboard with U-Line refrigerator and icemaker Adjustable high/low table with stainless base Half round seating with sunbrella cushions, backrest and accent pillows Tinted hatch wtih stainless trim and lockdowns on flybridge opening with stainless gas shocks Oversized drains and relief ports
- Flybridge Electronics
- Northstar 972 GPS plotter - 15" screen Furuno RD30 remote depth/data display ICOM M602B VHF radio - Black ICOM Command Mic Simrad AP-26 Autopilot CAT electronic displays and controls Clarion Stereo/CD player Side power bow and stern thruster controls Onan generator star/stop Bennett trim tabs VDO gauges ACR Spotlight control High polished oversized stainless helm wheel Compass Engine start/stop switches Seatalk SAT TV
- Boat Deck
- Hydraulic retractable steelhead davit 1000 lb. with cover Freshwater outlet GFCI outlet 110v with cover Nautica Rib 11' Deluxe with full cover with Yamaha 30 hp 4-stroke outboard engine Removable low profile chalks
- Lazzarette is accessed either from pantograph door via the swim platform or through sole of aft deck From swim platform and down 3 oversized fiberglass steps you enter a full air-conditioned finished lazzarette area in lieu of crews Stairs lift up on gas shocks to access rudder area Lots of thought was given to this area to maximize space a give a clean, neat look Removable teak sub floor for additional headroom if needed To port is a GE stackable washer/dryer Electrical sub-panels with tinted doors Storage cabinets and bench top Black Pirelli rubber flooring To starboard is a 4-drawer storage Deep freezer SubZero wine cooler Overhead cabinet Wood trimmed engine room door All white finish
- Engine Room
- CAT C-18 1000 hp main engines - 560 hours as of 1/1/2013 Port Serial #: CHKO1390 Starboard Serial #: CHKO1390 ZF 2.517:1 Transmission Double insulation (Sound down material) was used for quiet operation White panel finish with overhead stainless grab bars Rubber flooring with painted stringer caps and motor mounts CAT Chrome Package Dual Racor 1000 fuel filters with vacuum gauges Extra large strainer baskets Fuel polishing system Fuel sight gauges with valve on forward bulkhead Engine room AC/DC flourescent lights Engine room blowers AC/DC 30 Gallon hot water heater Fireboy automatic fire surpression system Freshwater pump 1-AC, 1-DC Hynautic/Hydraulic steering Batteries on shelf Toolbox, white Aluminum fuel tank Reverso oil change system to include mains, gears and generator (6) Rule bilge pumps Sea Recovery 450 gallon/day watermaker (2) Shower sumps Dripless shaft seals Aquamet 22 shafts High performance 6-blade props Hull pockets for shallow draft 5'2"
- Onan E Series 21kw/60hz genset with helm displays - 860 Hours as of 1/1/2013 Port and starboard 50 amp/240v power cords 75' white, 50 amp receptable on bow Battery shut off switch 4D Generator battery Guest main battery shut off switch Battery parallel switch Racor 500 fuel filter for generator Charles 50 amp battery charger Charles ISO Boost transformer Inverter/charger for batteries Master Volt batteries - (4) Gel start up & (4) Ships service Electrolysis bonding system Marine Air central AC system - (6) units Intercom system throughout
- LADY G comes for sale by her original owners. Intimate diligence was given during design and buid phase and has continued to date. Built with Horizon's Scrimp process and then improved by an Awlgrip paint finish sets her apart from others in her class. She features a regal designer interior with attention given to stone and fabrics. All glass and flatware were C&C routed for perfect fit. Layout was carefully designed to be easy and comfortable by her owners. She is driven with custom 6-blade propellors, which give her silky smooth performance. In Summer 2009, a complete custom Palm Beach Snow White Awlgrip paint job was performed and looks perfect. Low hours on CAT C-18's. (3) Control stations, custom lazzarette, frameless windows, open bridge layout with rich high gloss Makore interior joinery make her a must see! Annual maintenance program performed. All records and upgrade list available upon request. Easily shown in Biloxi, Mississippi.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.