- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2006 Donzi 29ZF Cuddy Powered by Twin Mercury Verado 250hp with 227 hours. Complete with a Tandem Axle Extreme Aluminum Trailer. Garmin Electronics, Stereo, VHF and More. In excellent condition.
This Vessel did not receive any damage during Hurricane Sandy
- Vessel Details
- T-Top with E-Box and Rocket Launchers Garmin GPS/ Fish Finder/ Radar VHF New XM Radio K-Plane Trim Tabs Porta-Potti Pop up Cleats Stainless 3 Step Dive Ladder with breakaway mount Self bailing cockpit All fish boxes are connected to a macerator pump and drain overboard not into the bilge Built in tackle locker Built-in lighted live well - 50 Gallon Deluxe Captains leaning post with drop down seats FWD Console Seat Transom Bench Seat Transom Door Bow Rail 4 Rod holders in rear Live well pump Salt Water wash down pump Fresh Water wash down pump - 10 Gallon Tank Cuddy V Berth with rod storage
- Dual Batteries with Switches NAV Lights Courtesy Lights Spreader Lights Battery Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Mercury Verado 250hp 227 hours Fuel Water Separators Engine Alarms
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.