The preferred Endeavour 37 B-Plan Layout has many important recent upgrades. This Boat Offers Generous Space for Long Distance Cruising or Live Aboard. She Has Abundant Storage with a Large Salon That is Well Ventilated and a Great Galley. There is a Large Cockpit that is Protected from the Weather by a Dodger and Bimini. She has the equipment cruiser want like RIB, OB, High Output Alternator, nice Chartplotter, Air Conditioning and lots of recent upgrades. THIS BOAT IS A MUST SEE...........AND JUST REDUCED!!!!
- She features the preferred "B" plan layout with a large V berth, drawers and hanging locker to starboard, two screened opening ports, and overhead hatch. There is a privacy door. Head access forward of aft of privacy door. Head is to port with hanging locker to starboard. Salon has settee to starboard, short berth with storage below to port. There is a bulkhead mounted fold down table. Galley is to starboard, with double stainless steel sink, recently replaced frig/freezer, microwave, drawers and cabinets to port. All the way aft to port is her guest cabin with Nav Station with lots of storage. Engine access is under companionway. The sole is teak parquet with teak interior. All cushions in excellent condition. 5 Opening ports and 3- large hatches. Headroom is 6'6".
- Double Stainless Steel sink Pressure Hot/Cold water 3-Burner Propane Stove/oven Norcold 12-vdc Frig/freezer new 2011 Tappan Microwave built in Lots of storage including dish and wine glass storage
- West Marine VHF Garmin 2006c GPS Map Chart Plotter Autohelm Autopilot Datamarine- Depth Datamarine- Wind speed/direction Datamarine- Boat speed- Inoperative Alpine CDA-9847Sterio/CD/MP3, SAT radio ready 13" Sharp flat screen TV Barometer & Clock
- 12-vdc and 30 amp 110-vac electric service 16,500 BTU Air Conditioning- all cabins Balmar High Out put altenator Balmar ARS-111 Smart regulator 2- House Batteries 1- Engine Start Battery Battery charger Water heater 12-vdc fans 2- Spreader Lights
- 50-HP Perkins 4-108 FWC diesel w/ only 1,800 hrs Engine serviced 12/2012 Racor fuel filter Fuel Tank replace 2012 16,500 BTU Air Conditioning- all cabins
- Sails and Rigging
- Painted Aluminum Mast and Boom Stainless steel standing rigging Roller furling Genoa aprox 9 years old Full batten Main and Mainsail Cover/Lazy Jacks (One year old) Batten car system for easy mainsail hoist Boom Vang Traveler
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini and Dodger Exterior Teak Refinished Nov 2012 Double Stainless Steel Bow Anchor Rollers Recent Lewmar Pro-Series 1000 Stainless Steel Electric Anchor Windlass Plow Anchor w/chain and rode Danforth Anchor Teak Anchor Platform Dinghy Davits 8'-6" West Marine RIB dinghy 2004 8 HP Yamaha Outboard Outboard lift LifeSling Cockpit table Cockpit Cushions and chairs Stainless Steel Propane Grill (2011)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures or information ( 727) 492-7340 or E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org