- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Riviera 40 is built with a solid fibrerglass hull, has a watertight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull.
Her exterior is complemented with hand-finished timber and soft leathers.
In the galley, bathroom and twin cabins you'll discover a wealth of innovative components and inspired layout ideas, with more luxury, space and comfort.
Just reduced for quick sale.
- Main Engines Details
- Twin Cummins 480E -- 480Hp/ea -- 791 Hours Bridge engine controls Engine synchronizers Engine alarm
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering the salon, an “L” shaped leather sofa that converts to a double berth is to port. To Starboard is drawer storage, a ULine icemaker, and the electrical panel at eye-level. High-gloss teak cabinets complement a teak and holly sole. Going forward is the dinette with comfortable seating for 5 and a flat-screen TV. The salon has a central vacuum system and ample storage throughout. One step down is the fully-equipped galley featuring a refrigerator/freezer, 2-burner electric cook-top, microwave convection oven and dishwasher. Under the sole of galley is a very large finished storage compartment. Down two steps you’ll find the master stateroom to port and guest stateroom to starboard. The master features a queen island berth with two storage drawers, his and hers hanging lockers, flat screen TV and DVD player and private entrance to shared head. The bed is on a lift for storage underneath. Guest stateroom features 2 bunks and a Pullman berth, large hanging locker and washer/dryer combination unit. To port is the shared head and a large accommodating shower with a large glass door. Overhead hatches are in both staterooms and the head.
- Two (2) Stidd helm seats with foot rests Seating - “L” shaped settee forward of helm and lounge to port 5 Rodholders Spreader light Refrigerator Ample storage in bow as well as under seating and console Safety door to steps
- Wet bar with refrigerator/freezer and sink 5 Rodholders 2 tackle centers on portside Lighted bait well Large lazzarette and fishbox under cockpit sole Storage under gunwales on port and starboard Built-in rubbish bin holder Vinyl shade Unimpeded cockpit
- Nice wide gunwales with one step up to the side decks Safe and comfortable to walk around the boat with railing all around and wide side decks Foredeck is large and flat enough to accommodate a small tender and pre-wired for a davit or others have converted it to a large sunbathing area Bow pulpit Electric windlass Wash down system freshwater/saltwater Rupp outriggers Underwater lights Transom door Swim platform
- Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Generator - Onan 9.5KW (1240 hours) Hydraulic steering Trim tabs Fresh water cooling system Cruisair Air Conditioner Oil transfer system Fuel filters AC electrical system 110V DC electrical system 12V/24V 50amp shore power cord Battery parallel switch (5) Batteries with automatic charger Three (3) automatic bilge pumps Electric Head holding Fuel shut-off valve Fire extinguisher system
- Navigation & Electronics
- Furuno NavNet GPS/Radar VHF Icom ICM-504/Fusion Stereo MS-IP 600 Garmin 740S GPS Map Simrad AP 25 Autopilot Cummins digital and analog gauges Jabsco remote searchlight Twin-disc EC200 power command controls Satellite TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Albert Prego to schedule a showing. Office: (954) 607-1376 Mobile: (786) 417-5268 email@example.com