- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Captains Choice
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*********Fresh water St. John's River -until September 2009
***********Brand new Captain's Choice Crusader 6.0 375HP engines installed June 2010 92Hrs
WILL CONSIDER TRADE ON NEWER CLEAN CENTER CONSOLE
Look no further here is the perfect family cruiser and weekend getaway boat. Boasting a large salon with ample head room and exceptional natural lighting creates the feeling of a much larger boat. To port is a roomy dinette with ultra leather seating and beautiful cherry wood table. Moving forward is a full service galley with Norcold refrigerator/freezer, Sharp microwave/convection oven (2) burner electric stove and beautiful Corian countertops with integrated sink all encased in warm cherry wood cabinetry. A flat screen TV with DVD player is located on a shelf in the galley for viewing in the salon and dinette area. To starboard forward is an inviting L- shaped ultra leather sofa with portable ottoman.
The master stateroom is forward with step up double berth, built in double drawer storage, cedar lined hanging locker, night stand with storage and a flat screen TV with DVD. The head is located aft to starboard with a large stall shower, adjustable stainless shower wand, and grab rail. There is a Vacu flush head, two door vanity with one piece molded top with sink, and stainless single lever faucet.
The cozy cockpit is great for fishing, sunning, or just relaxing and enjoying the view. After a day at the beach or in the water there is a hot/cold fresh water shower as you enter the cockpit from the swim platform. The Shore power and cable TV connections are located behind the double doors in the transom. Engine room access is via the gas assisted hatch in the cockpit floor.
Molded steps lead from the cockpit to the fully enclosed bridge with U-Zip eisenglass and radar arch . The bridge is great for entertaining friends and family with plenty of seating, wet bar,ice maker and upgraded stereo system. A sun lounger/pad with two stainless drink holders is located behind the aft seating area, additional L- shaped seating is along the port side adjacent to the helm. The wet bar is located directly behind the helm seating.
The Helm is a Captain's dream with Raymarine E80 GPS/Radar with Sirus Satellite weather and engine monitoring, Raymarine ST60 Depth/Speed, Raymarine 215VHF, Ritchie compass, single lever engine controls, and remote stereo control. Access to the bow is via comfortable and secure walkways from the bridge forward to the bow both port and starboard.
"Mr Clean" lives here you will not find a cleaner better maintained engine room in a boat this size out there. This boat was repowered in June 2010 with brand new 6.0 375HP Captain Choice Crusader engines 92HRS, there is a 7.4 Kohler generator with sound shield with only 178HRS. The owner is very meticulous and vigilant with the maintenance of this boat from top to bottom inside and out as you will see in the pictures and more so upon personal inspection.
There are many choices in today's market but if you are truly looking for a clean, well maintained, and cared for family cruiser that will instill confidence of ownership look no further, call for an immediate showing to begin your boating dreams.
- Upgrades and service
- Repowered June 2010 with new 375 HP 6.0 Liter Captain's Choice engines 92 Hrs (20 % more fuel efficient that 2005 engines) New drip-less shaft logs December 2010 New Cutlass bearings, March 2012 (5) new batteries 2011 Upgraded sigle lever per engine shift/throttle quadrant with all new Teleflex control cables December 2010 New bridge enclosure 2012 Bottom sanded, primed, and painted March 2012 Washed and waxed Monthly
- Ultra leather sofa Hanging locker with storage Dinette with ultra leather seating with Cherry wood table Padded carpet Flatscreen TV with DVD Ample natural lighting Plenty of storage
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer Sharp Carousel Microwave/Grill/Convection Oven Two burner glass top electric stove top Integrated corian sink with stainless silgle lever faucet Corian counter tops
- Master Stateroom
- Nightstand with storage Cedar lined hanging locker Flatscreen TV with DVD Double berth Deck hatch with sun shades Built in two drawer storage under berth
- Large stall shower with adjustable wand Vacu flush toilet Two door vanity with molded one piece sink top Stainless single lever faucet
- Deck Hull
- Remote spotlight Bow pulpit Electric Windlass with foot pedals Full bridge enclosure with U-zips Cockpit Bimini Wide walkways from Bridge to bow Radar arch Molded stairs to bridge Carpet on bridge Tinted bridge windshiels Engine access in cockpit Transom door Transom shower hot/cold Fiberglass swim platform with fold out ladder
- Aft seating with lounger Port side L-shaped seating Helm with double Captain's seat Wet bar with Icemaker, cutting board and storage Sony AM/FM/CD Player with integrated Sirius Satellite Radio Molded stairs to cockpit Helm
- Raymarine E-80 GPS /Radar Chartplotter/ with integrated Sirius Satellite Weather and integrated engine monitoring. Raymarine radar Raymarine ST60 Depth/Speed Raymarine 215 VHF Ritchie compass Single lever engine controls Remote stereo control
- Captain's Choice Crusader 6.0 375HP engines 92 Hrs Kohler 7.4KW generator 178Hrs ZF V- Drive transmission with new hoses Automatic fire supression system X-Change-R Engine and Generator oil change systemMarine Technologies Safte-T- Alert SA-XL system Battery charging System (inverter) for full set of batteries Macerator/ discharge system Tank monitoring system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agents Rob Wojciechowski (727) 423-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org Dan Callahan (727) 422-1023 or email@example.com for further information or to set up a private showing.