- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB 5.9-330
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat is truly a one of a kind, and not to be missed!
This 459 Meridian is well maintained and outfitted displaying a serious pride of ownership. She has many upgrades and unique features making her a complete standout.
Her Cummins 330 are incredibly efficient and economical to operate.
Recent Survey Available!
- A large 2 stateroom motor yacht has tiered windows that provide almost 360 degree visibility. There is a built in entertainment center aft that includes a large upgraded TV, and custom surround sound stereo system . Satellite TV antenna system feeding 2 independent Direct TV cable boxes. Unique to this boat is a dining booth on the starboard side across from the reclining full size sofa. A couple of steps down from the salon is the galley, equipped with a convection/microwave oven, 2 burner electric stove, and an oven . Plenty of storage surrounds the galley and under the salon are a washer and dryer , as well as a central vacuum system . The master stateroom is aft, and the queen bed is placed athwart ships. The master bathroom has a head separate from the shower stall with the vanity in the middle. The head is a Vac-U-Flush . There is a TV and cedar lined hanging locker The VIP stateroom is forward with its own head with Vac-u Flush toliet , TV and a cedar lined hanging locker. Topside, a wet bar and bench seating make the aft deck a perfect place for sunset cocktails or dinner. The bridge is arranged with guest seating aft of the centerline helm. This is a fully enclosed area and plenty warm in the winter, unzip the enclosure and bring in the summer breeze. The cockpit is equipped with rocket launchers for fishing. It is plenty big enough for lounge chairs and a table and the walk through transom is convenient step through to the swim step for easy boarding on your dinghy.
- Radar GPS/Chartplotter - Garmin 521, Northstar 6000i Depth Sounder Auto Pilot Remote control for windlass VHF - Northstar NS 100 with intercom Sat TV Sirius Satellite Radio
- Onan 11.5 Kw genset - 250 hrs Xantrex Freedom 30 Inverter/Charger Large battery bank and oversized battery chargers (3) 8D, (2) Group 31 AGM, (2) 6 VDC 3 kW inverter system Completely rebuilt main AC/DC power system including replacement of paralleling relays with independent battery systems.
- Deck Equipment
- 1 Delta Anchor, 1 Fortress Anchor windlass with 250 of chain Fresh/Saltwater washdown in cockpit and at bow Full enclosure with new Eisenglass Mortorized Tilt Davit system on transom Norcold Refridgerator and Ice maker on bridge Transom Shower
- Additional Information
- Nu Teak Flooring installed throughout the bridge, mid level, cockpit and swim step areas Completely rebuilt main AC/DC power system including replacement of paralleling relays with independent battery systems. 3 kW inverter system with large battery bank and oversized battery chargers Satellite TV antenna system feeding 2 independent Directv cable boxes for salon and master birth for TV reception virtually anywhere. Upgraded stereo surround systemstem throughout mid and bridge levels Sirius Satellite radio sy Large covered BBQ in cockpit AC/Heat Throughout Fish Ready with a portable bait tank, pump, rod holders and custom SS rocket launchers in cockpit Motorized Tilt Davit system suitable for 400lb dinghy Bow and Stern Thrusters Washer and Dryer Central Vacuum New Eisenglass in perfect condition
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Denise George for more information at 310-490-9432, or email Denise@DenisonYachtSales.com