- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
***Price Reduced to $249,950 ~ Bring All Offers***
Owner Wants It Sold
New 2011 Stars and Stripes blue hull with 2008 triple Yamaha 350 four stroke engines. This fishing machine is owned by a tournament winning owner who has outfitted the boat with all the best equipment and options. This boat will be in the forefront as you head out in your favorite tournament and be the first one back at the dock to claim your prize.
No expense was spared outfitting this vessel there is over 40K in electronics and stereo equipment, The center console with fiberglass hardtop houses two 15" Garmin 5215 GPS map chart plotters/color radar/and color satellite weather. Garmin GHC 10 autopilot, two tournament series ICOM VHF radios, and Furuno GPS/WASS navigator. Poly Planar stereo system AM/FM/CD/IPOD and satellite radio with 100 watt JBL Amplifier and (4) JBL speakers mounted to the -Top. There is also a Lo jack anti theft device on the vessel. A door to port on the console opens to a Jabsco stand up head with holding tank and the 12V fuse panel and battery switches with digital readout. The captain and guest ride in comfort in a double helm seat with fold up bolsters. A three drawer tackle center is located on the port side on the helm seat base. Aft is a fold away transom seat which can be pulled out for additional seating.
Three Yamaha four stroke 350Hp outboards power the boat through any seas with ease and confidence. Yamaha gauges monitor engine functions speed,RPMs, and fuel consumption for worry free operation. Yamaha electronic throttle controls provide effortless shifting.
The 90 gallon live well option was added along with several extra rocket launchers, and a set of Cannon down riggers. There is an additional live well and fresh water sink located in the transom. Two insulated fish boxes are port and starboard in the floor behind the helm. Forward of the helm is bow seating with cushions that make into a sunpad ,additional seating is attached to the front on the center console with built in cooler storage.
The stunning Stars and Stripes blue hull is not only eye catching but built extremely well to handle any sea conditions with a safe and stable ride. The hull is Single piece infusion which means vinyl ester resin is vacuum infused into Penske Xtreme grid structures and the deep V hull laminate in one step. Infusing them together , makes the hull bond as one. This process achieves a strength-to-weight ratio greater than an open-molded polyester boat.
With a sharp entry point, the deep V hull design has a high entry angle that delivers a smooth dry ride by displacing water away from the boat while the wide bow flair keeps it from rolling back into the boat.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a stellar boat , loaded with the best options and proven performance, whether its getting out to your favorite fishing spot or just spending a day out with the family. This boat is exceptionally clean, loaded with options, welled cared for and can be purchased at a price well below a new boat with same options.
- Standard Features
- Construction Single Piece Infusion (SPI) Structural System Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty High-Quality Materials such as Vinylester Resin, Airex Foam Coring and Engineered Knitted Fiberglass NMMA & CE Certified Non-Skid Decks NO WOOD All Composite Construction High Density Penske Xtreme Composite Transom Closed-Cell Foam Flotation Cockpit / Deck / Hardware 340 Gallon Standard Fuel Capacity (120 Gal Aux Available) Self Bailing Cockpit Non-Skid Decks White Gelcoat Hull Black Heavy-Duty Rubrail Black Heavy-Duty Tumblehome Rubrail 316L Stainless Deck Hardware 10" 316L Stainless Steel Cleats (8) Welded 316L Stainless Bow Rail Tilt Steering Wheel Power Assist Dual Cylinder Hydraulic Steering Edson Comfort Grip Steering Wheel 316L Stainless Gunwale Mounted Rod Holders (6) Port/Stbd Under Gunwale Rod Storage (6) 316L Stainless Cockpit Toe Rails Standup Rod Storage in Console (6) Console Medicine Cabinet with Mirror Tin-plated Copper Wiring Waterproof Electrical Connectors Group 29 House Batteries (2) Group 29 Cranking Batteries (with Engines) Battery Isolator Console Mounted Main Distribution Panel w/Battery Switches, Circuit Breakers and Voltmeters Electrical Switch Panel with 12V Outlets (2) Folding Electrical Panel Access Auto Manual Bilge Pumps (2) Automatic Console Sump Pump Cockpit Courtesy Lights Locker Lights LED Navigation Lights Fuel/Water Separators (1 per Engine) Bow Anchor Locker with Overboard Drain and Raw Water Anchor Wash 316L Stainless Steel Anchor Roller Concealed 316L Stainless Steel Anchor Windlass with Helm Control Console Storage Box Transom Door Built-in 316L Stainless Steel Drink Holders (4) Insulated 640QT Forward In-Floor Fishbox with Overboard Discharge Dual 500QT Cockpit In-Floor Fishboxes with Overboard Discharge Ritchie Navigator Compass Tempered Glass Frameless Winshield Raw Water Washdown Midship Raw Water Washdown Anchor Locker Fresh Water System (30 Gal) Transom Fresh Water Sink with Pull Out Shower Console Fresh Water Sink with Pull Out Shower Custom Billet Alumimun/Chrome Fire Extinguishers (2) Electric Fresh Water Head System with Holding Tank and Pumpout Armstrong Boarding Ladder Lenco Dual Ram Electric Trim Tabs with Indicators Recirculating Baitwell with Dual High Volume Pumps (70 Gal) and LED Lighting Full 360 Degree Cockpit Bolster Cushions Shore Power (30A) with Battery Charger and Console Outlet Bow Thruster with Helm Mounted Joystick Control Seating Recessed, Flush Mount Folding Stern Seat Deluxe Drop Bolster Seat Station w/Storage, Tackle Trays, Rod Holders (4) and Prep Shelf Console Seat with 72 qt. Cooler/Storage
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The EdgeWater 388CC began with a stunning hull form designed by world-renowned naval architect Michael Peters. Like all EdgeWaters, it has a variable deadrise hull with a sharp deep-V entry and large reverse chines for a smooth dry safe ride, but also features a ventilated stepped bottom for reduced drag at higher speeds. Matching these design features with our super-strong, proprietary construction technology, Single Piece Infusion (SPI), the hull achieves a strength-to-weight ratio that significantly improves handling, fuel economy, top speed and range. Specifically tuned to unleash the power of Yamahas incredibly advanced four-stroke power systems, the perfectly-balanced hull utilizes the extra weight of the four-strokes to offset a wider beam and sharper entry, giving more efficient, stable performance and easier planing over a wider range of speeds and sea conditions.The 388CC has been thoughtfully designed with every amenity youd expect: abundant storage, massive fishboxes, ample livewells, a large console with spacious head,comfortable seating, ergonomic helm center and a most impressive list of upgrades.
- Engine Package
- Triple 2008 Yamaha 350 Four Strokes Yamaha Tach/Speed/Fuel flow Gauges 500 Original hours Fuel Switch from main tank to auxiliary tank Bow thruster with joystick
- Yamaha 350 triple engine package Poly Planar Marine radio AM/FM/CD/IPOD with satellite radio (4) JBL speakers mounted in hardtop JBL 100 Watt amp. Cannon down riggers Wired for electric reels 40k in Electronics package Bow seating 120 gallon auxillary fuel tank with helm selector valve Powdercoating Custom Imron Colored Hull Under gunwale rod storage port (3) Under gunwhale rod storage starboard (3) 90 gallon helm livewell (8) rocket launchers on T-top (5) rocket launchers attached to helm live well Portable rocket launcher (3) holders
- RPM MPH GPH MPG dB 1000 7.5 4.5 1.67 0 1500 9.8 8.1 1.20 0 2000 13.3 14.6 0.91 0 2500 22.4 19.3 1.16 0 3000 32.0 26.3 1.21 0 3500 38.7 32.4 1.20 0 4000 44.9 39.1 1.15 0 4500 51.6 50.0 1.03 0 5000 57.1 67.1 0.85 0 5500 NA 6000
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Rob Wojciechowski (727) 423-3942 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or toset up a private showing.