- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sarasota FL) This lightly used, Chaparral Signature 300 is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and Volvo Penta performance. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 30' express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a roomy cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, full camper canvas enclosure, and mooring cover. Cockpit accommodations include a double-wide helm seat, companion lounge, wet bar, and a wraparound lounge with table. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with, transom locker, freshwater shower, and boarding ladder. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck. Helm electronics include a Garmin color chart plotter, Ritchie compass, stereo remote, and VHF radio.
The air-conditioned salon has port side galley with upper and lower cabinets, Corian counter top with electric cooktop and stainless steel sink. Appliances include built-in l microwave oven, coffee maker, and refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a convertible dinette. The forward offset double berth has under-berth storage and hanging locker. The mid-cabin lounge has removable table and converts to a double berth. The enclosed head with shower is to port. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort. A television with VHS and DVD player provide entertainment along with a AM/FM/CD sound system with speakers in salon and cockpit.
This express cruiser is powered by twin Volvo 280-hp engines with DuoProp outdrives that provide sportcruiser performance. A Kohler generator provides offshore electrical power. This freshwater express has spent her time as a day-tripper and has epoxy bottom paint. She is well equipped, professionally maintained, and ready to cruise. A Continental trailer is available for an additional cost. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Chaparral Signature 300.
- Air Conditioned Mid-Cabin Interior Port Side Galley Forward Offset Double Berth Cedar-Lined Hanging Lockers Overhead Hatch Dinette to Starboard Mid-Cabin Convertible Lounge with Removeable Table Converts to Double Berth Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower TV with VHS and DVD Player JVC AM/FM/Cassette Sound System with CD Changer Helm Remote Cabin and Cockpit Speakers
- Upper and Lower Cabinets Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Single Burner Cooktop Coffee Maker Samsung Microwave Oven Norcold Refrigerator Freezer
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Camper Canvas Mooring Cover Lightly-used Cockpit Carpet Starboard Helm with Adjustable Double Helm Seats Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar U-Shaped Cockpit Lounge with Filler Cushions Freshwater Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Delta Anchor with Bow Roller Electric Windlass Danforth Stern Anchor Remote Searchlight Walkthrough Windshield Open Cockpit Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Transom Locker Epoxy Sealed Bottom
- Updated Farina Gauges Garmin 182C Color Chart Plotter West Marine 580 VHF Radio and Emergency Broadcast with GPS Adjustable Helm Seats
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 280-hp Volvo Penta 5.7L Fuel Injected Engines with 420 Hours 100 Hours on New Risers and Manifolds DuoProp Stern Drives with Spare Propellers Kohler 4000W Generator with 140 Hours 30-amp Shore Power Stern-mounted Engine Flush System Electric Water Heater Reverse Cycle HVAC Automatic Fire Suppression System VacuFlush Head with Macerator New Holding Tank
- Available Trailer
- 2006 Continental Tri-Axle Trailer 15,000 lb Capacity Aluminum Frame New Axles New Stainless Steel Brakes Torsion Suspension $4000 Price
- Salesman's Notes
- Freshwater Boat Lightly Used Well Maintained Owned Since 2002 Owner Downsizing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.