- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
JUST ARRIVED TO WEST COAST OF FLORIDA 1/10/13 .....
1994 38' MANTA SAIL CATAMARAN
"Sea Wolfe" has just arrived from her four year adventure !!!!
She has been upgraded by her current owners throughout their journey.
"Sea Wolf" is fully cruise equipped with all of the necessary options ....
Generator, Air Conditioning, Water Maker (NEW, still in the box),
2006 Color Electronics, 2009 Auto Pilot, 2009 Battery Charger,
NEW 2011 Main Sail and NEW 2012 Jib and
Fresh Bottom Paint - December 2012.
She is being prepared for full detailing the last week in January 2013 and
will be ready for showings the first week in February.
Owners are done sailing and ready to sell to the next buyers who
are ready to live their adventure.
(More pictures to follow)
- Accommodations Overview
- This high performance, well built, dependable vessel sleeps (6) comfortably in three Staterooms. The Port Hull features the Owner's Suite with Master Stateroom and Head with separate shower. The Starboard Hull features an aft VIP Stateroom and a forward Guest Stateroom. A Guest Head is shared and built-in bookcase lines the companionway. Fully air conditioned. Varnished teak moldings. Louvered teak doors. Teak and holly cabin soles. White vinyl headliners. Formica countertops. Berths and seating surfaces have custom upholstered cushions. Custom shades. 6'4" Standing headroom.
- Salon / Dinette / Nav Station
- Salon / Dinette area is open to the Galley. Plexiglas companionway door from Cockpit. Curved settee with custom upholstered cushions - offering seating for six. Adjustable table for dining or entertaining. Hanging wet locker. Full panoramic views. (2) Overhead hatches. Vizio 13” flat screen color TV. Nav Station Chart table with storage. Electronics area. Electrical distribution panel. Blue Sea Battery Monitoring System – 2009.
- U-shaped Galley is up to port. Top loading Adler Barber 12v refrigeration system with 10 cubic ft refrigerator/freezer with 6" foam insulation – NEW 2012 compressor and condenser. Seaward (2) burner LPG stove with oven. Sharp microwave oven - NEW 2011. Toaster oven. Formica countertop. Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurized water system. Upper and lower cabinet storage. Storage drawers. (2) 20lb. LPG tank in separate vented locker with remote shutoff.
- Port Hull / Owner's Suite
- Owner's Master Stateroom is aft. Private head forward with full shower. Queen size berth with mattress. Dressing area with seat with custom upholstered cushion. Cedar-lined hanging lockers. Drawer storage. Owner’s Head and Shower Electric marine toilet. Vanity with Formica countertop, sink and storage below. Mirrored medicine cabinet. Separate extra large stall shower with shower wand.
- Starboard Hull / Guest Staterooms / Guest Head
- The VIP Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the companionway or the Guest Stateroom forward. Large bookcase in companionway. Overhead hatch. Aft VIP Stateroom Queen-size berth. Dressing area with seat with custom upholstered cushion. Cedar-lined hanging locker. Drawer storage. Forward Guest Stateroom Double-size berth with mattress. Large storage area under berth. Seat with custom upholstered cushion with storage under. Hanging lockers. Guest Head Electric marine toilet. Vanity with Formica countertop and sink and storage below. Storage cabinet. Separate shower stall.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine C-80 GPS with Color Chart Plotter and Integrated Radar - 2006. Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot with Auto Remote - NEW 2011. Raytheon Tridata. Horizon Intrepid VHF Radio - 2006. Ritchie Compass. Radar Antenna - 2006. Wind Indicator is inoperable. Fusion MS-IP500 Stereo System will play MP3. Magnovox MDV2100 DVD Player for TV - 2009.
- 1999 Phasor 6kW generator - rebuilt 2009. (4) Batteries: (1) house, (1) for each main engine, (1) for generator. 12V DC and 110V AC Electrical systems with electrical panel. (2) 30amp Shore power system with distribution panel, circuit breakers and dockside power cords. Pro Marine Protech 1240i+ Battery charger - NEW 2009. Chicago Electric 2000/4000 Inverter -NEW 2009. Blue Sea Battery Monitoring System at Nav Station - 2009.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 10' 6" Seahawk dinghy with 1995 15hp Mariner outboard motor. Fiberglass hardtop bimini. Stainless steel radar arch covers. Captain’s Helm seat. Wrap-around Cockpit seating with cushions – NEW 2005.. (1) Large Cockpit cooler. (3) Built-in storage boxes. Cockpit table. (6) Bomar opening deck hatches with screens . (8) Bomar opening portals with screens. Double life lines with stanchions. (2) Boarding gates. Stainless steel bow and stern rails. (2) Forward anchor lockers. Delta anchor, chain and rode. Stainless steel anchor roller. Lewmar 1000 electric anchor windlass with remote. Salt water anchor wash system. Non-skid surfaces on deck, cabin top, Cockpit seat tops. Hot and cold transom shower. Transom steps with swim ladder. Dockside water, cable TV connection. Fenders and dock lines. Hull construction includes integral low aspect ratio keels, reverse transoms with molded boarding steps, built-in buoyancy compartments. Large foredeck trampoline netting with rigid central walkway. Wide lounging decks outboard. Topside stainless steel propane BBQ grill. Bottom paint – Black Trinidad – 12/2012.
- Sails and Rigging
- All standing rigging replaced June 2003. All lines run aft to Cockpit for ease of single-handed cruising. Full batten Mainsail with (2) reef points - NEW 2011. Self-tracking Jib - NEW 2012- never used. Electric Harken 42ST 2-speed self-tailing winch for halyards and main sheet. Harken 2-speed self-tailing winches for spinnaker sheets. (7) Rope clutches for halyards, sheets. Aluminum fixed deck-stepped mast. Dutchman boom brake. (2) Main halyards. (1) Flag halyard. Lazy jacks on Main.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 28hp Volvo sail drive diesel engines. Port engine - NEW in 2002-with 4,200 hrs. Starboard engine - NEW in 2005 with 3,675 hrs. Fresh water cooled engines with heat exchangers. CruiseAir air conditioning system with humidity and SMX digital controls. Zincs on sail drives- NEW December 2012. Twin engine control panels at Helm. Twin single lever shift/ throttles. 100 gal Fuel tank. 100 gal Water tank. 10gal Hot water heater installed August 2009. (2) Electric marine toilets -each with its own macerator and holding tank. (2) 40 gal Holding tanks. Katadyn Water Maker - NEW - still in box, not installed.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229