- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 62 Convertible is abundantly detailed, and the profile of the vessel makes a powerful statement and the unbroken sheer sweeps gracefully bow to stern. Nearly eight feet of freeboard at the bow along with the gentle crown on the flush foredeck is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and increases the headroom in the forward stateroom. This 62 is equipped with a pair of Caterpillar C32A engines rated at 1,925 mhp that can deliver speeds up to 42 knots.
The salon with nearly 19 feet of beam resembles a stately great room that includes a home theater system with a 46-inch flat screen television, which rises from the teak cabinetry and an audiophile Bose system; and the L-shaped galley has a serving island and countertops that are topped with custom granite.
The four-stateroom layout has a master stateroom amidships with an athwartships queen-size walk around bed, upholstered headboard, flanking night tables, a credenza, a 32-inch flat screen television, and a pair of floor to ceiling maple-lined hanging lockers. The forward stateroom offers a queen size walk around berth and the two port staterooms share the port head. All of the staterooms offer generous accommodations, including innerspring mattresses, excellent stowage and privacy.
The flying bridge offers three Release Products pedestal seats with stainless steel supports; port, starboard and forward lounge seating with stowage beneath each one, a freezer and a chill box for drinks. On the upper level of the bi-level cockpit, the observation mezzanine is designed to keep guests cool and dry under the flying bridge overhang and the hinged seat lids beneath the Sunbrella cushions expose a freezer and engine room access. A lower level compartment stows bulky gear, while tackle drawers are built to starboard. A refrigerated drink box doubles as the salon entrance step. The lower level cockpit is equipped with flush rod holders, fresh and raw water wash down systems, a transom fish box rounded coamings with indirect rope lighting, side lockers for tag stick and gaff stowage, a quick disconnect fitting for oil changes, port and starboard in-deck insulated fish and stowage boxes, and stereo speakers.
This boat is built with the additional fuel tank, forward mask, Bow thruster and rigged for fishing.
- Ablative/Copolymer anti-fouling bottom paint (2 coats), using "interlux Interprotected expoxy primer system" Awlgrip brass thru hulls and sea strainers in engine room and forward bilge Awlgrip engine room, lazarette, forward bilge and anchor locker for enhanced visibility and easier maintenance Blister resistant modified vinylester resin in entire hull skin Custom blended polyester resin used in structural laminates, topsides, bridges, and hardtops Dockside and overboard pump outs for holding tank Dupont high gloss polyurethane boot stripe Four (4) stateroom layout, three (3) heads Hatches, one (1) Bomar, fore-deck hatch with Ocean Air screen shade system High-gloss, teak interior finish throughout High performance isophthalic npg gelcoat for superior gloss, flexibility and oustanding weathering characteristics Hull interior bilge areas isophthalic gelcoat top-coated with a durable high gloss polyurethane coating Hull infused using Baltek End Grain Balsa and Airex Foam cores with Aramid and E-glass hybrid fiberglass laminates Infused fiberglass intermediate engine room bulkhead, fuel, freshwater and holding tanks with fiberglass baffles inside and balsa coring on sides for stiffness, sealed to hull with syntatic foam Molded fiberglass salon floor/engine room ceiling with foam core for acoustical and thermal insulation Propeller pockets to reduce draft Stringers, fiberglass encapsulated foam Vacuum bagged composite bulkheads - Main engine room bulkhead, and forward bulkhead Salon Forward window mask UPGRADE Construction included deleting the bow pulpit, with bow cleats fore and aft UPGRADE Additional Fuel Tank forward UPGRADE
- Air conditioning - direct expansion, zoned with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control throughout the interior and with individual controls for staterooms and salon Bilge pumps with Cleanout pumps linked into monitoring system and connected to float switches for automatic and manual operation Centralized seawater system DC power assist hydraulic steering independent of engines "Delta T" engine room ventilatoin system with thermostatically controlled supply and discharge fans for proper fresh air circulation and water intrusion suppression "Delta T" pneumatically controlled engine room ventilation dampers, integrated into fire suppression system Dual stage speed 110V AC fresh water system with on deck fresh water fill and cockpit dockside supply inlet with pressure reducing valve External sea strainers for main engine pick-ups Fiberglass side discharge thru-hulls Fire suppression system, automatically and manually operated and tied into main engine and generator ignition and ventilation systems with override Fresh water filter - paper Fresh water supply in engine room for general maintenance and cleaning Fuel priming pumps for main engines, electric Fuel transfer and management system, 24 VDC pump controlled through Octoplex, touch-screen control panels Hour meters on generators Internal sea strainers for generator, and all other sea water pickups Mufflers - engines, in-line type with surge tubes in engine room Mufflers - generators, gas/water separators Oil changing system gear type pump for main engines, transmissions, and generator with pump out line run to cockpit locker PEX plumbing, fresh water system with manifold system to isolate individual areas Propellers, Class "S" pitch tolerance (ISO 484/2) and dynamic balancing. Advanced design cambered blade sections for optimum performance. Interceptors strips to adjust engine load. Nibral alloy for maximum durability Racor fuel/water separator filters for main engines and single for generator. Clear bowl type, top-loading for convenient replacing Rudders, stainless, composite rudder bearing with dripless seal laminated into hull Seacocks, bronze, ball-type sea valves for all thru-hulls below the water line - Awlgrip snow white Shafts - 2 Aquamet high-strength stainless steel, double-taper with machined keyway and custom thrust plate at main engine couplings Struts - thru-water, Nibral, composite bearings Tides Marine water lubricated dripless shaft seals with crossover water supply from both engines Trim tabs, recessed in transom with fiberglass covers, individual controls for each tab and indicator displays located at helm Water heater - 20 gallons, electric DC Bow Thruster with control button in single lever handle UPGRADE
- 24V DC ship's service throughout 240/120V AC power supply 110V outlet in engine room on aft bulkhead Anchor light/navigation lights Batteries, (2) independent 24V banks mounted in fiberglass storage boxes, maintenance free Battery chargers, (2) with thermal cutoff and switching system for complete integration Battery distribution panels with battery cutoff for ship service batteries and engine batteries Battery parallel system for main engines and generator start Bonded electrical system with ground plate Color-coded, labeled and numbered wiring system with corresponding drawings Dockside electrical inlet for 50/220 VAC with Voltage Isolation transformer for consistent, clean voltage Dimmers, DC LED interior lighting throughout excluding companionway Engine room lights, recessed AC and DC with switch at engine room entrance Generator, Diesel - (1) 23.5 KW Onan QD (electronic quiet diesel) Series, user-friendly with electronic goerning allowing voltage and electronic frequency control Glendinning cablemaster (2) 50/220 VAC with 3 wire grounded cord with Charles Iso-boost transformer Instrument panel lights for flybridge and main electric panel Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in ceiling and rope style decor lights concealed by teak valances Magnetic switches for bilge lights Master electrical control provided via Octoplex Power Distribution System utilizing a redundant Can Bus control for AC/DC remote breaker electrical systems. Complete system control and monitoring provided by 2 integrated touch screen controls - (1) located at salon main panel and (1) at the flybridge helm Receptacles, 120V duplex with GFI throughout
- Flying Bridge Open
- Back-up engine controls supplied by engine manufacturer Bridge installed without exposed fasteners and toe kick Center console walk-around helm with electronic storage in raised pod and additional storage below Custom helm pod with single lever electronic controls and stainless steel steering wheel and trim tab control switches Depthfinder/Sea temperature gauge - Furuno RD-33 Electronic trolling valve controls Engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Extended overhang for extra room to move behind helm and companion seats with anodized aluminum aft railing Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Fresh water outlet forward locker Freezer, top-loading, for bait and food storage, forward Gauges/electronic displays, include hour meter reading for main engines, supplied by manufacturer Handrails, powder-coated aluminum effectively positioned above ladder to bridge and at helm Instrumentation based on standard engine package, lighted with switches in radio box Lighted Ritchie compass, large and flush-mounted on centerline Lounge seating to port and starboard and at forward end of helm console with vinyl covered foam cushions, hinged for access to storage under seats Octoplex touch screen control monitor with audible and visible alarms: fire, engine room temperature, high bilge water, high exhaust temperature generator and tank monitors as well as confirming correct system operation Non-skid deck for traction and durability Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating Recessed electronics box in console for custom electronics package that is easily viewable and protected from the elements by acrylic fitted lid with gasket and stainless steel gas pistons Recessed radio boxes, large radio boxes on port and starboard sides of console with switch panel inside Refrigerated drink box located at starboard forward corner Removable flybridge bench seat backrest forward facing at aft ends of port and starboard bench seats Sink with spray head at forward end of flybridge Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, and flush-mounted to aft ends of bridge with remote control Trim tab control switch mounted at console Trumpet style air horns, (2) Under helm access with lights and storage room VHF radio with antenna and mounts - ICOM IC-M604
- Aluminum backing plate, laminated in cockpit sole Boarding box, fiberglass with non-slip, lift up top and storage Cable TV and telephone connections in cabinet under port forward gunwale wired to a home runs in entertainment center - RG6 TV cable to accommodate satellite system - Phone cable is two-pair to accommodate current data phone systems Dockside electric connection - (2) 50 amp /220V electric retractable Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in cabinet under gunwale Engine room access with door and ladder to engine room Extended flybridge overhang for shade Fresh water wash down with hose bib located in cabinet under gunwale Gaskets for all lids and access doors Glendinning Cablemasters (2) in forward port and starboard cabinets under gunwales Grabrails at cockpit haunch Indirect rope lighting underneath the coaming (LED) TRI COLOR RED WHITE AND BLUE UPGRADE Ladder to flybridge, one-piece, anodized aluminum with non-skid treads Latches for all in deck box lids to prevent water intrusion into deck boxes Lazarette hatch with access to steering system, trim tabs, drain pumps Lighting, recessed LED deck lights in flybridge overhang, TRI COLOR RED WHITE AND BLUE UPGRADE Molded non-skid deck Observation mezzanine with port aft facing lounge seating with Sunbrella covered cushions hinged seat with bait freezer, tackle cabinet to starboard with pullout drawers, Sumbrella UPGRADE Recessed oversized in-deck fishbox, live well tub and dunnage box insulated, removable with pump out and drain plate with large holes for drainage Recessed oversized refrigerated chill box in mezzanine step for direct access from cockpit Rod holders, (4) RELEASE MARINE boltless UPGRADE Rounded bottom-edge cockpit coaming for comfort Sea water wash-down supplied from centralized sea water system Self bailing cockpit with large scuppers Side lockers under coaming with gaff storage Split lids for fishboxes Stainless steel gas springs on all hatches and lids Stereo speakers tied into salon stereo with remote control Straps with padding to secure transom door and gate while open Transom mounted fishbox with drain Transom mounted swim steps at transom door Valve to fill freshwater tank from dockside inlet Walk-through transom door with lift gate Y-valve fresh and salt water wash down Plumb transom box as livewell without windows and lights UPGRADE Refrigerate pot mezzanine undermounted step box UPGRADE Ice maker with discharge to starboard mezzanine box UPGRADE Seawater supply and fitting for an optional on-deck liverwell, (2) fittings, one on each side UPGRADE Transom - solid coaming with transom box, no window UPGRADE Cockpit freezer bait trays UPGRADE Run wires to fighting chair deckplate for lights UPGRADE Run wires to cockpit for future installation of outlets UPGRADE Polished threshold, salon door track bright anodized UPGRADE
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat that circulates from concealed registers behind the valances to maximize comfort while minimizing noise and drafts - individual temperature control Blinds for desired natural lighting and additional privacy Carpeting, wall-to-wall with lined padding for sound absorption, UPGRADE Cockpit table, teak, high-gloss finish, hi/low Custom Amtico flooring at salon entrance Decorative throw pillows for sofa Fixed, frameless side windows with tinted, tempered glass for style, natural lighting, and privacy Home theater center with 46" LED TV on a raise and lower mechanism with antenna or cable hook-up, and Bose Lifestyle system with surround sound, aux audio input jacks to accommodate additional equipment Ice maker - clear ice located in entertainment center Lambrequins, fabric upholstered-inlaid in teak frames Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in headliner with dimmer switches and indirect decorative rope lighting behind valances, 24 VDC UPGRADE L-shaped lounge with lift cushions for storage, Dewberry in Ultraleather Brica Fresco Main electrical panel with AC selector breakers and Octoplex touch screens control monitor with audible and visible alarms: fire, engine room temperature, high bilge water, high exhaust temperature, generator and tank monitors as well as confirming correct system operation Custom headliner, Moccasin Chamois UPGRADE Sliding electric salon door, molded fiberglass door with window and teak interior finish with key lock High Gloss Teak cabinetry with drawers and bottle storage, finished maple interior Teak trim where Amtico floor meets carpet Teak strips between headliner panels Valances solid teak, fluted with solid teak blind covers Costa carpet runner, full canvas UPGRADE Canvas companionway carpet runner for steps UPGRADE Decor accessory Kit UPGRADE Crown molding in salon UPGRADE
- Custom Amtico flooring, Arow, vintage teak Arod Herringbone Custom galley island, 360 degree access, storage and granite countertop with overhang for 2 bar stools, (Maclaren) Ladolce Vita w/ 1/4" bevel, polished Dinette couch with removable cushions and storage underneath Dinette table, teak, high-gloss finish with oversized teak pedestal, thru-bolted Electric range, 4-burner cook top, surface-mounted Exhaust fan, high velocity designed for exterior ventilation Garbage disposal in sink LED lighting - backsplash Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in headliner with dimmer switches Maple interior cabinetry Microwave/convection oven located in upper galley cabinet Sink, stainless steel, recessed in countertop with satin nickel galley faucet High gloss teak Storage cabinets in upper galley with pull out drawers, varnished teak doors with finished maple interior High gloss teak Storage cabinets and drawers in lower galley, varnished teak doors and faces with stowage for utensils, and other items; finished maple interior Storage above dinette with pull out drawers Sub-Zero, large capacity, deep-drawer under-counter style with varnished teak faces, (2) refrigerator units and (1) freezer unit Water tank level gauge Crown molding in galley and dinette UPGRADE
- Awlgrip bilge areas with access hatches, snow white and lighted for easier maintenance and cleaning Carpeting, carpeted steps from galley through companionway Central vacuum unit connection with accessories Laundry center with stackable, front-loading washer and dryer behind teak door Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in headliner Lighting in companionway steps Wall panels, natural color Majilite headliner individually installed with velcro backing for easy maintenance Teak toe kick at companionway steps UPGRADE Carpet runner, canvas UPGRADE
- Master Stateroom (Midship)
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat that circulates from concealed registers behind the valances to maximize comfort while minimizing noise and drafts - individual temperature control Bedspread - quilted, designer style Carpeting Closets, aft, twin maple-lined hanging closets with teak doors Credenza with (4) drawers Decorative LED indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform Drawer storage under bed, (2) large drawers End tables each side of bed Entertainment center, Blu-ray player, stereo speakers recessed tied into salon stereo with remote control Headboard, upholstered King-size, walk-around bed with mattress, athwartship Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in headliner with dimmer switches Majilite headliner natural color, 1/8" foam and tricot backing Mattress, Handcraft, Innerspring System #4 UPGRADE Pillow shams (2) with throw pillows Reading lights, overhead with separate switches Sheets (1 set), fitted with pillow cases Telephone outlet TV, 32" LCD flat screen Blue ray player UPGRADE Crown molding UPGRADE
- Guest Stateroom (Forward)
- Air conditioning/heat with temperature control Bedspread - quilted designer style Carpeting Decorative LED indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform Hanging locker, teak, maple-lined with bar for hanging clothes Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in headliner with dimmer switches Majilite headliner, natural color, 1/8" foam and tricot backing Pillow shams (2) Queen walk-around bed with System #1 mattress and lift up top with gas pistons and maple-lined storage underneath Reading lights with separate switches Sheets, (1 set), fitted with pillow cases Crown molding UPGRADE Stereo speakers recessed, tied into salon stereo with remote control Storage cabinets, port and starboard sides of bed, teak Storage drawers under bed, (2) large drawers TV, LCD flat screen
- Guest Stateroom (Port Aft)/Crew Stateroom (Port Forward)
- Air conditioning/heat with temperature control Bedspread - quilted, designer style Carpeting Decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath ed platform and behind valances Hanging locker, teak, maple-lined with bar for hanging clothes Lighting, overhead LED lights Custom headliner, UPGRADE Pillow shams (2) Sheets, (1 set), fitted with pillow cases Side by side bunks with System #1 mattress Stereo speakers tied into salon stereo with remote control Storage drawers located under hanging locker Upper/lower bunks with System #1 mattress and lift up bottom for storage in forward port stateroom 19" flat screen TV in each stateroom UPGRADE
- Master, Guest and Crew Heads
- Air conditioning/heat with register Custom Amtico flooring Exhaust fan with vent in soffit Guest Head, One-piece molded bone Corian countertop with rounded edges and sink with satin nickel faucet Lighting, overhead LED lights recessed in soffit and in ceiling Linen Storage with shelves in master head Lower vanity with curved teak face Master, forward and port stateroom head countertop, (Maclaren) Ladolce Vita UPGRADE Master stateroom head, one piece custom framless shower doors Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Mirror upper vanity with storage insert behind doors Receptacle, 120V - GFCI Sealand Head System Shower light Stall shower, fiberglass with satin nickel shower fixtures and with drain to automatic sump pump in bilge Towel bar and ring - satin nickel
- All hardware metal finishes satin nickel throughout Designer bedspreads for all beds Designer carpet, nylon fibers Designer fabrics Designer shams (2) per stateroom Hunter Douglas silhouette, wood, or duette blinds Interior finish high-gloss, on vertical surfaces Prestige Decor Package Throw pillows throughout including designer cords and fringes Ultraleather seating in salon and master stateroom and dinette Upgraded window panel fabric and trim
- Flying Bridge Open
- Back-up engine controls Bridge installed without exposed fasteners and toe kick Center console walk-around helm with electronic storage in raised pod and additional storage below Custom Release teak helm pod with single lever electronic controls and stainless steel steering wheel and trim tab control switches UPGRADE Depthfinder/Sea temperature gauge - Furuno RD-33 Electronic trolling valve controls Engine shutdown switches at cabinet in console Extended overhang for extra room to move behind helm and companion seats with anodized aluminum aft railing Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Fresh water outlet forward locker Freezer, top-loading, for bait and food storage, forward Gauges/electronic displays, include hour meter reading for main engines, supplied by manufacturer Handrails, powder-coated aluminum effectively positioned above ladder to bridge and at helm Instrumentation based on standard engine package, lighted with swtches in radio box 12V outlet in radio box UPGRADE Lighted Ritchie compass, large and flush-mounted on centerline Lounge seating to port and starboard and at forward end of helm console with upgrade Ultraleather Buckskin covered foam cushions, hinged for access to storage under seats Stainless steel gas springs on flybridge bench seat hatches UPGRADE Octoplex touch screen control monitor with audible and visible alarms: fire, engine room temperature, high bilge water, high exhaust temperature generator and tank monitors as well as confirming correct system operation Non-skid deck for traction and durability Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating Recessed electronics box in console for custom electronics package that is easily viewable and protected from the elements by acrylic fitted lid with gasket and stainless steel gas pistons Recessed radio boxes, large radio boxes on port and starboard sides of console with switch panel inside Refrigerated drink box located at starboard forward corner Removable flybridge bench seat backrest forward facing at aft ends of port and starboard bench seats Sink with spray head at forward end of flybridge Stereo speakers, tied into stereo system in salon, and flush-mounted to aft ends of bridge with remote control Trim tab control switch mounted at console Trumpet style air horns, (2) Under helm access with lights and storage room VHF radio with antenna and mounts - ICOM IC-M604 Release Marine teak helm chairs with upgraded fabric (Ultraleather Brisa Distressed Chamois), slide assembley, SS pedestal assembly and covers UPGRADE
- Anchor - constructed with a high-tensile, corrosion resistant aluminum magnesium alloy Anchor locker with access from foredeck Anchor rode, 300' with 12' of chain Awlgrip bilge areas with access hatches, snow white and lighted using magnetic switches for easier maintenance and cleaning Customized Bow rail, anodized aluminum, brushed finish Fire extinguishers Fresh water wash down at bow in anchor locker Holding tank monitor Mooring lines, 3-strang nylon Ships bell Side-mounted grabrails, powder-coated aluminum that follows the window line Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats thru-bolted to aluminum backing plates Water delivery kit with tool set Wrapped hatch carpet installation Zinc on transom
- S&I additional fuel tank for a total of (3) - Std S&I Release teak helm pod Plumb transom box as live well without window & lights Delete bow pulpit, install bow cleats fore and aft Salon forward window mask - no warranty on cosmetic finish S&I (DC) bow thruster w/control button in single lever handle Refrigerate port mezzanine undermounted step box Costa, Carpet runner, full canvas Costa, S&I canvas companionway carpet runner with step covers S&I 19" flat screen television in port aft stateroom S&I 19" flat panel television in port stateroom
- Custom Options
- Upgrade engine package - Caterpillar C32-A @ 1925 mhp Install two tool boxes in engine room, 4 drawer, 12" wide, painted white Paint PVC trim at engine room Install switch in engine room for lights in fighting chair S&I 12V outlet in radio box S&I stainless steel gas springs on flybridge bench seat hatches CAT MPD displays in hardtop drop-down box Upgrade FB cushions to Ultraleather Buckskin Install gauges with chrome bezels in helm pod Ice machine with discharge into starboard mezzanine box (3) rod holders in each haunch for a total of (6) Seawater supply and fitting for additional on-deck livewell, 2 fitting (1) on each side Transom: solid coaming with transom box, no window Cockpit freezer bait trays Install Release Marine boltless rod holders Install ball valve on transom box discharge to allow box to be pressurized while running S&I threaded cockpit scuppers Install tri color lights red/white/blue in cockpit overhang Install tri color rope lighting red/white/blue in cockpit Run wires to fighting chair deckplate for lights Run wires to cockpit for future installation of outlets Install polished threshold Temp mount running, transom, and mast light - boat to get hardtop Bow rail - custom Bottom paint to be Viking blue Custom boot stripe Install teak toe kick at companionway steps Install switch in salon for hardtop lights Install crown molding in salon, galley and dinette Mattress in master stateroom to be upgraded to System #4 (queen) S&I blue-ray player in master stateroom Install crown molding in master stateroom Install crown molding in forward stateroom Custom Release Marine teak helm chairs w/upgraded fabric, slide assembly, SS pedestal assembly and covers Hardtop - custom molded hardtop with brushed pipe and recessed teases, 3-sided track enclosure and 41' Rupp riggers See details below
- Custom Tower Specifications
- (1) Tuna Tower w/Molded Top 62' Convertible 8' Gap, Brushed Pipe (2) Antenna, Stand-offs, No Halyards, 3 Sided Track on Bimini Rail (6) Hardtop Lights to be tri-color Lumitec Lights w/Fiberglass recess (blue, white, red) (1) Radar Pod Large Oval Style, Mold #973 w/Sliding Door for Teaser Reels (1) Molded Standing Platform w/Coupler Box On Platform (1) Molded 2 in 1 24V-LED Light Pod w/ S/S Bezel (1) Molded 24V-LED Light Fwd Platform S/S Bezel (1) Control Box 63" w/Flush Mounted Compass (2) Recessed Electronics Box With Lid (1) Control Box Cover (1) Paint Top of Control Box Satin Black (1) Tower Sunshade Molded w/Internal Tracks, 5 Welded Antenna Mounts (1) Antenna Mount SAT V3 Dome Hardtop Fiberglass Molded Into Radar Pod (1) Bridge Rail, Leg to Leg, Double Aft to Outer Main Leg (8) Rod Holder Polished Weld to Rail PBT Style (6) Rod Holder Polished Aft Legs 3-P-3-S PBT Style (1) Controls & Steering CAT Controls (no LCD readout) (1) U-Shaped Safety Rail Around Ladder Opening (1) 43' Outrigger Rupp Bigg Riggs, HD 3 Spreader, Bridge Release Large Solid Aft Bar Installed (1) Rigger Locks (1) Rupp Rollers Installed on Outriggers IPO Eye Bolts (1) Install Outrigger Rupp (1) Center Rigger Rupp (2) Recessed Electric Teaser Reels MIYA EPOCH US9 HD 24V (1) Wash Down Water in Tower (1) Flag Staff Aft (1) Nav. Lights Port & Stbd Molded (Wired & Hooked Up) (1) Stern Light Molded (Wired & Hooked Up) (1) Electronics Box Electric Fold Down (1) Wrapped Rybo Style Belly Band Cushion (1) Enclosure 3-sided Track to Track to Edge Jump Seat Backrest, EZ2CY (3) Air Vents Fwd Top Panels (1) Powder Coated Aluminum Flangeless Track (1) Wire & Hookup (3) Spreader Lights, Teaser Reels, Masthead Lights, Anchor Light under Control Box, Bond Tower, (6) Tri-color Hardtop Lights (1) Weld Flag Staff Each Side Platform Perimeter Rail (2) Release Outrigger S/S Grommets Mounted in Cockpit Gunnels (2) Lumitec (2) Tri-Color LED Lights w/Fiberglass Recess in Sunshade Top (1) Wire (2) Lumitec Tri-Color LED Lights Underneath Sunshade, (2) Lumitec Tri-Color LED LIghts Underneath Platform (2) Lumitec Tri-Color LED LIghts Under Platform w/Fiberglass Recess (1) Paint Tower Sunshade Frame Satin Black (1) Upgrade Tower Fwd X Brace, Side Diaginals, and Hardtop Brace to Contour Style
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For more information, please contact your nearest Bluewater Yacht Sales office or call 877-269-3021: Hampton, VA 757-723-0793 Gloucester Point, VA 804-854-6031 Grasonville, MD 410-827-0873 Ocean City, MD 410-390 3043 Baltimore, MD 410 342 6600 Outer Banks, NC 252-473-5010 Beaufort, NC 252 728-2645 Wrightsville Beach, NC 910-256-6643