- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Bravo III Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1996 LARSON 240 HAMPTON OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive (15-hours on new engine; 200 total boat hours). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 1996 Elete Tandem Axle Trailer, Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Head (Manual Flush), AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod/MP3-Connection, Canvas Package (Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Engine replaced due to in-proper engine winterizing ... Replacement facilitated by North Bay Marine (Platinum MerCruiser Dealer) in Chesterfield Twp., MI). New Batteries. Great package!
- Cabin w/U-Shaped Settee & Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower
- Sink Pressure Water System Refrigerator Stove (Alcohol/Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod/MP3-Connection (NEW Cockpit Speakers in 2010)
- (2) Batteries (NEW) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Stove Cockpit Table Transom Door Transom Shower Anchor Locker Walk-Through Windshield Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Canvas Package (Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn Dockside Water Connection 1996 Elite Tandem Axle Trailer New Engine 2010 CURRENT OWNER OF 11-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.