- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS WELL-EQUIPPED 1990 SILVERTON 34 CONVERTILBE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 755 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (Digital Control), Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Onan 6.5kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Stamoid Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Aft Deck Bimini w/Enclosure), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Sum-Log, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), Fresh & Raw-Water Washdown, NEW Exterior Carpeting (Removable), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shows in above average condition and highly recommended by listing agent. Note newer canvas package, newer cabin carpeting w/custom teak/holly flooring in dinette/galley/head, newer aft deck & fly-bridge carpeting. Includes owners manuals and maintenance records. 2012 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-received 34-footer combined affordable price with roomy interior, plenty of standard equipment. Galley down floor plan features roomy stateroom with island berth, head with enclosed stall shower, L-shaped dinette, expansive salon with convertible sofa. Note light-oak interior wood-work, cockpit transom door, large bridge with seating for five.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door & Island Berth Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Head (Electric Flush) Forward to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette (L-Shaped) Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Note Teak/Holly Flooring in Dinette/Galley/Head Large Salon w/Sofa to Starboard (Converts to Berth); Note Sofa Recently Recovered Salon w/LCD Television / Entertainment Center Newer Salon Carpeting Air-Conditioning & Heat (NEWER) w/Digital Control
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (12-Gallon) Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Alcohol / Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log Depth Sounder GPS (Garmin 210) w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord (Note Port / Starboard Power Connection) Onan 6.5kw Generator (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door NEWER Aft Deck & Fly-Bridge Carpeting (Removable) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (2) Built-In Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System NEWER Canvas Package (Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure & Aft Deck Bimini w/Enclosure) Freshwater & Raw-Water Washdown Bottom Paint Engine Sync. Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection 2012 MARINE SURVEY ON FILE FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.