- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nicest 65 On The Market.
Superb Hatteras 65 Convertible powered by the MTU 16V2000 1800 HP engines. PipeWelders full tower with complete electronics. No expense has been spared in the equipping and maintenance of this yacht. This is the best maintained 65 on the market. Fresh bottom paint.
- Superb Hatteras 65 Convertible powered by the MTU 16V2000 1800 HP engines. PipeWelders full tower with complete electronics. No expense has been spared in the equipping and maintenance of this yacht. This is the best maintained 65 on the market. All applicable MTU maintenance schedules done.
- Vessel Layout
- Salon with galley and dinette forward. Four staterooms and three heads including crew.
- Salon is appointed with high gloss cherry wood interior, designer soft goods, L-shaped leather sofa with storage underneath, custom cocktail table and wood blinds.
- Galley features granite countertops and back splash, stainless steel sink, sub-zero drawer style refrigerator and freezer (4 drawers total) and ceramic cook top 4 burner, convection-microwave oven, Scotsman icemaker. teak & holly flooring.
- Lovely raised dinette with polished granite top and leather upholstered plush U shaped seating.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom features queen berth with storage underneath, two cedar lined lockers television and stereo and mirrored sidewall. Ensuite bath features full tub and gold fixtures
- VIP/Guest Stateroom
- VIP/Quest Stateroom Forward features centerline queen berth with cedar lined storage underneath, two cedar lined lockers, cabinet above and outboard, overhead hatch, television and stereo. Ensuite bath with shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- Guest Stateroom features upper and lower berths hanging locker, ensuite bath with shower.
- Guest/Crew Stateroom
- Guest/Crews Ouarters features twin berths with cabinets outboard, cedar lined hanging locker, ensuite bath with shower.
- FIybridge has open bridge layout. Electronic pop-up console, helm end companion chair, refrigerated box. L-¬shaped seating with rod storage under is forward. Custom Pipewelders tower with fiberglass hard top was installed in 2005. Cell phones (2) Sea 235 SSB radio Sattelite phone system Sea 157 VHF radio ICOM VHF Furuno 202 dual transducer sounder Datamarine digital depth sounder B&G tri-data log, speed and depth Northstar 952X GPS OPS Norttstar 961X GPS OPS Robertson AP20 autopilot Furuno radar Sea hailer
- Engine Room
- The engine room is absolutely spectacular. This is one of the best maintained engine rooms you will see. It is maintained by a full time crew of two. AC~DC freshwater system 4" stainless shafts 30 gallon water beate 7 blade props 48 x 88 4 auto biilge pumps Oil change system Auto sump pumps Fuel transfer pumps 2 @ 21.5 Onan Gens w/sound shields Eskimo ice machine CruiseA[r air conditioning units total 65,000 BTUs Dual racer filters Freshwater vacu-flush heads Fuel shut off valves ZF gears 4.133:1 ratio Manual engine guoge package Engine synchronizers Air compressor Water maker 800 GPD
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.