- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Salt Water Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- BIG PRICE REDUCTION!
- FISH AND CRUISE READY WITH A LOT OF GOODY LEFT!
- USE FOR 5 YEARS AND SAVE 75% OVER A NEW ONE!
- HAVE JUST AS MUCH FUN!
- DON'T SWEAT THE RESALE!
- AVOID "HUGE" 4 STROKE SERVICE BILLS.
One of the legendary fish boats, the Mako 253 Walkaround. Always lift kept and no bottom paint. Reliable Yamaha 200's Salt Water Series II with low hours and well maintained. Tired of the expense of maintenance on the 4 stroke engines. These are stress free 2 strokes. In the end the extra maintenance expense of a 4 stroke may not make up for the small increase in fuel economy.
- Manufacturer's Description
- The Mako 253 Walk Around is perfect for the offshore angler and his family who demand the comfort of a large cuddy cabin with plenty of lockable storage for tackle, and electronics. Rated to 400 hp, she carries 130 gallons of fuel and 13 gallons of water. The 253 also has in-deck fish boxes, cleaning table, large above-deck livewell, port and starboard under-gunnel rod racks, saltwater washdown, and tackle storage under the helm seat bases. A standup head with an optional electric head, large V-berths and optional refrigerator, electric stove, a large roomy high cabin are all designed for total comfort. Self-bailing and foam filled, the 253 provides a stable, dry, soft ride with speed and range, so anglers can fish wherever and whenever they choose.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- firstname.lastname@example.org 305-773-0069