- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
SHE IS A "TROJAN"
SHE IS THE EXCITING AND FUN "F-30 SPORT CRUISER" PROUDLY BUILT BY TROJAN MARINE.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN MERCRUISER 305 CID INBOARDS WITH 228 H.P. EACH..
THIS BOAT IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, ELECTRONICS, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, WINDLASS, BIMINI TOP, AM FM CASSETTE AND SO MUCH MORE.
This boat is built in a solid fiberglass hull with a wide beam and moderate transom deadrise.
She has a very large bi-level cockpit which is very comfortable for anglers to go for some serious fishing.
The cabin lay-out sleeps six adults and includes a convertible dinette and settee, V berths forward and a large galley area.
The head compartment is located just inside the salon door where is is convenient to the cockpit.
Visibility from the semi-enclosed lowr helm is very good and hatches under the helm seats provide goo engine access.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE SALON SETTEE COMPLETELY ENCLOSED HEAD LARGE DINETTE COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LOWER STATION FLYBRIDGE AND BIMINI TOP
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP CABINETS COUNTERTOPS DEEP DISH SINK
- COMPASS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATIION DEPTH FINDER FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO
- HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER GENERATOR TRIM TABS FUEL WATER SEPARATOR WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- RACKS FOR FENDERS BIMINI TOP FLYBRIDGE
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES THROW PILLOWS
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MEDICINE CABINET SHOWER ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- DOCKLINES HALON FIRE SYSTEM ENGINE ALARMS
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CASSETTE
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.