- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
OWNER IS SCREAMING - IT HURTS BAD BUT HE WANTS IT GONE - REDUCED AGAIN - Own a true classic. Beautiful 1990 Model Trojan 10 Meter Mid-Cabin Express, Built by Bertram-Trojan, Inc.
Due to her unique European styling and profile, this lovely yacht is right at home on the French, Italian or Spanish Riviera . She is a beauty no matter what angle you are viewing. On the bridge she has ample seating for four forward and up to 8 a stern and starboard in great comfort. The beverage station and refrigerator at the port side above makes for great ease in entertaining.
Below she is both stylish and roomy with a newly remodeled and tastefully appointed 3 cabin layout for comfort and privacy whether cruising, dining or snoozing. The head is larger than most heads found on vessels twice her size and has a full standup shower as well.
- Displacement: 12500
- Total Power: 700
- Full instrumentation Dual helm seat Dual companion helm seat Convertible top w/connectors Aft drop curtain w/zippered pass through
- Seating along transom Wet bar with refrigerator L shaped lounge to starboard forward Kenwood stereo/CD system w/10 speakers
- Forward Stateroom
- Queen walk around pedestal berth Mirrored head board Storage port and starboard Overhead lighting Port and Starboard reading lights Bed spread Accent pillows
- L Shaped Dinette
- L Shaped Dinette Custom teak table Opening port Curtain for privacy Mirrored bulkhead Table converts to queen berth sleeps 2
- U shaped galley with white cabinetry and light aqua countertops Norcold Refrigerator w/freezer below and deck area above has second U-Line refrigerator both relatively new (2-3 years old) Twin under-counter stainless sink w/ dockside F/W system Microwave (Tappan) Twin Burner Electric Stove 6 Cabinets Self pressurized water system when at sea
- Mid Cabin
- Convertible berth for 2 Ventilation sliding window aft Overhead lighting Reading lights port and starboard
- Helm Station
- Magellan GPS with computer interface Loran C Standard-Horizon VHF Radio VDO tune-able compass VDO Gauges VDO Rudder position gauge VHF/Cellular/LORAN C Antennas TV Antenna Hydraulic Steering system Multi Gauge provides depth, speed, water temp and more Engine sync indicator NEW TRIM TABS with Trim Tab Levelers Remote Control Forward Spot Light
- Mechanical Specifications
- Twin Crusader 454 Gas Motors 290 SMOH 5KW Generator 493 SMOH New Automatic Halon Fire control system (2007) Twin Disc Transmission MG 507-A 1.5:1 New Bilge Blower system (2007) 3 Automatic Bilge pumps with alarm float system (New 2007) New Digital A/C control system (2007) New CruiseAir reverse cycle a/c 3 zone with 2 year warranty (Exp 2.8.09) Vacuum-flush toilet system (New 2007) Holding tank w/ new macerator (new 2007) Engine temperature alarm system (New 2007) 2 spare propellers Windlass (automatic) w/anchor & chain/line
- Electrical Equipment
- Single or dual 60 AMP shore power system 3 Battery Banks (New 2007, 3 yr warranty) 50 AMP battery charger (New 2008) Sealed battery boxes Voltage meter 12 V DC electrical system Kohler 5 KW generator (Completely rebuilt 2007) Cable TV internal system Dockside Telephone System TV antenna VHF Antenna FM/AM Radio Antrenna New High Power Horns (2007) Electrical panel (below serviced 2007) Electrical Dash Panel (Serviced 2007)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- email@example.com 305-773-0069