- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 GXI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Cruisers 320 was a pioneer in mid cabin designs with her wide open mid cabin layout. No cramped mid cabin cave on this one! Jamaican Me Crazy has been well maintained and is in good cosmetic condition. New manifolds and risers in 2012 make her cruise ready for spring buyers.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Going forward from the companion way is a crescent shaped settee to starboard, galley to port, athwart ships bed forward, and her wide open mid cabin in the back helps provide sleeping for six aboard this ample sized cruiser.
- A/C Television Carpet Runners Crescent Shaped Settee Galley Fully loaded galley with lots of storage Microwave Toaster Oven Refrigerator Two Burner Stove And Deep Bowl Sink Master Stateroom Side bed forward Guest Stateroom Pull out sofa in mid cabin sleeps two while keeping the mid cabin area wide open for conversation
- Vessel Details
- Windlass Remote spotlight VHF radio Garmin GPS/Plotter Stereo remote Kohler 5.0 Genset Twin Volvo VD 5.7GXi engines with 390 running hours provide great economy.
- Broker's Comments
- Excellent buy for the money. The 320 offers great economy and lots of space both below decks and above.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.