- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Book Worm" is lucky to have enjoyed proper sailing equipment, nice amenities, excellent maintenance, thoughtful upgrades, and most of all caring owners for the past 13 years. The only item she does not have is a high price!
She is completely ready for the winter/spring in the Bahamas. Her owners will even help you get underway! She has only been used 4 months each year and her condition reflects her use!
If you are looking for a Bahamas capable cruiser that is in great shape and priced right... call us today! You'll be glad you did!
Check out "Book Worm's" full specs!
- Master Stateroom: V Berth with dressing seat and filler, teak accented hull stavings, storage shelves port and starboard with a custom shelf full forward, two drawer bureau with a double locker below, two screened ports and a screened overhead hatch. Head: Located aft of the master to port with vanity, holding tank head, sun shower, two bulkhead mirrors, three lockers, drawer, fiddled shelf storage, screened port and overhead hatch. Salon: L-shaped settee to port, two full length fiddled shelves over, NEW upholstery throughout in 2012, settee converts to a double, drawer storage under settee and storage behind. Table is bulkhead mounted and easily seats 4 for dinner (storage within), bulkhead clock and barometer. Three drawers under settee to starboard with fiddled shelves outboard and storage behind. Custom food locker under. Hanging locker forward of the settee with internal hullside shelving. TV/DVD over locker. Galley: located to starboard at base of companionway ( see below) Quarterberth: Double berth located portside aft, two drawers under, three hullside fiddled shelves, overhead book rack, storage box, hullside hammock Nav Station: Flip Top chart table at forward edge of Quarterberth, three drawers, cubbie storage General: Teak and Holly sole throughout. Seven screened ports and one screened hatch in salon, providing excellent ventilation. Only used 4 months each year then properly stored on the hard.
- Adler Barbour 12v cold plate refrigerator w/ freezer Galley Maid 2 burner propane stove w/ oven Pressure water, fresh @ galley Single S/S sink Built-in plate and utensil storage Custom shelving adds to storage Pot/pan storage Stove top cutting board cover Wine glass rack Counter top extension (folding) Locker at companionway Easy access from/to cockpit
- Autohelm 4000 autopilot Furuno 16 mile radar Garmin 192 color chartplotter Datamarine wind, depth, speed West Marine VHF w/ DSC Ram mic @ helm Danforth 5" compass
- 4 - 6 volt Deka w/ 360 amp hrs. (NEW 2013) Tru-charge 40 amp battery charger Two 50 watt solar panels mounted at davits Pro-Star 30 solar controller Smart Charge monitor 2 - 12V cabin fans Reading lights are LED's 4 - 12V outlets 50' 30 amp Marinco dockside electrical cables
- Yanmar 22 HP Transmission re-built in 2008 (2) Automatic bilge pumps, (1) Manual pump Racor fuel filters BC fire extinguishing system Propane fume detector New aft motor mounts 2013 Aluminum fuel tank w/ gauge 3 Blade bronze prop New stuffing box 2012 Cruising spares include: water pump, Datamarine speed unit, 60 amp alternator Edson steering Manual head w/ Y-valve
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground tackle: 33# Bruce w/ 60' chain & 200' rode, 25# CQR, Danforth stern anchor Bimini with sail window Dodger with crystal clear Isinglass Transition Sunbrella from bimini to dodger Deckside handholds on dodger Cockpit cushions Elkhide wheel cover Levo-o gauge inclinometer Cockpit table w/ drink holder Two large cockpit lazarettes Propane BBQ Dedicated propane locker Grill propane bottle tube storage Teak grate at helm sole Windscoop Winch pocket Horseshoe Starboard barge board Hullside fender Emergency tiller Boat hook AB 9'6" dinghy Mercury two stroke, 5 hp OB engine Swim ladder 4 Life jackets Fenders & lines Fishing rod holder
- Sails & Rigging
- 150% genoa, main, jib, spinnaker w/ sock Complete sail control from the cockpit 43ST primaries w/ cheek block leads 4 winch handles Lazy Jacks Original rigging but checked annually (Boat is only used 4 mos. a year) Keel stepped aluminum mast Mast steps to mast head
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- It's not often that you find a boat that has been as well 'loved' as "Book Worm". Her owners of 13 years have cruised her to the Bahamas six times and have circumnavigated Florida many times. She is only in the water 4 months each year and is kept in excellent trim at all times. Her light use and excellent care is reflected in her condition. She represents "a whole lotta boat" for $34,800! Engine and tech manuals on board Fuel is polished every two-three years (clean tank) Hull buffed and waxed 2013 Fresh bottom paint 2013
- Honda gas generator, personal gear and tools, binoculars, kayak, spare Autohelm
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER