- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Sanford FL) The Sumerset 60 houseboat is designed for weekend getaways with room to live aboard. She comes with tons of deck space, ample below deck storage and a spacious interior. There’s space for everyone and everything.
On deck we have two levels of decks beginning on top with a large bimini covered bridge with 360° views and fresh air operation. It holds the upper helm station with helm and guest seating plus open deck for casual seating. One step down is the large open sun deck with room to satisfy your most avid sun worshippers. Stairway fore and aft lead below to the main deck. Forward is a roomy screened-in foredeck with room for casual seating, entertaining, or dining. A starboard stairway leads to the upper deck and sliding doors provide access to the living area. Aft is a covered deck with room to relax and has center walkthrough to a swim platform with boarding ladder. There is additional storage space below the aft deck. Two dinghy davits provide launch and retrieval of personal watercraft. The aft deck has port side stairway to the sundeck and sliding door access to the master cabin.
The air-conditioned salon is open with large windows for lots of natural light, draperies, newer carpeting and a ceiling fan. As you enter from the foredeck you will find a seating area to port with dual reclining loveseat and chair. To starboard is the lower helm station with foredeck and side doors for easy deck access. Moving aft from the helm is a dining area with new table and chairs, wet bar, and entertainment center with TV and electronics. Across from the dining area is a full galley with full size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, upper and lower cabinets, solid surface counter, tiled backsplash, stainless steel double sinks, microwave/convection oven and three-burner range with oven.
A center hallway leads aft to a guest bedroom with queen lower berth and super twin upper bunk. There is a full bath with mirrored vanity, Incinolet toilet, and enclosed tub with shower. The laundry has a stacked apartment sized washer and dryer. The full-beam master aft cabin has aqueen berth, ceiling fan, mirrored wall, desk, and two hanging lockers. Sliding doors open to the carpeted aft deck. There are generous below deck storage compartments in both the salon and master stateroom.
Power is provided by twin 150-hp dual carb Volvo Penta engines, complete service (oil, filters,plugs etc) in January 2013. The boat is professionally maintained by a marine mechanic. Mechanical features include a Westerbeke 12.5-kW generator and a GrandeAire central heating and cooling unit. This Sumerset is a full featured houseboat with room to spare and is ready to take you away to weekend or vacation adventures. Great liveaboard or vacation rental! Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Forward Deck with Screen Enclosure Sliding Door Entry to Salon Spacious Salon with Beam Ceiling Newer Carpet Throughout - Re-Done in 2010 Seating Area Port Side Table, 4 Chairs New January 2013 Lower Helm to Starboard with Slider for Side Deck Access Full Galley Port Side Dining Area to Starboard with Wet Bar and Entertainment Center TV with Direct Dish, VCR, DVD, and Home Theater Sound System, New Speakers All Around Guest Cabin with One Super Twin Upper and One Queen Lower Berth Full Bath with Mirrored Vanity, Incinolet Toilet, and Tub with Shower Master Cabin Aft with Queen Berth, Hanging Lockers, Desk, Ceiling Fan and Aft Deck Access Covered Aft Deck with Below Deck Storage
- Galley Port Side Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer with Ice Maker Upper and Lower Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Tiled Backsplash Stainless Steel Double Sink Three-Burner Range with Oven Microwave/Convection Oven
- Deck & Hull
- Flybridge with Large Bimini Top - Newer Canvas Cushioned Seating with Built-in Storage Stairway to Forward Deck Huge Sundeck (11' 4' x 13' 9") New Corlar Epoxy Deck Coating Stairway to Aft Deck Covered Aft Deck with Newer Carpeting Center Walkthrough to Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Dinghy Davits Flat aluminum hull
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 150-hp Volvo Penta Dual Carb AQ151B Engines Westerbeke 12.5-kW Generator Engines and Generator Fully Serviced in Jan 2013 GrandAire Heat and A/C Incinolet Toilet - Recently Rebuilt Laundry with Stacked Apartment Sized Washer and Dryer Plumbing Upgraded in 2004
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.