- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP FWC Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NEVER DONE is one of the most beautiful Hinckley Talaria 29 Runabouts ever built. From the custom designed Red Ultraleather cockpit cushions to the teak cockpit sole to her beautiful Majestic Blue hull color this boat looks tremendous. She is currently stored in our heated building in Easton, MD and is very convenient to Annapolis and the surrounding areas.
- NEVER DONE (sistership main photo) is one of the most beautiful Talaria 29 Runabouts ever built. She was built for a very knowledgeable owner who along with the Hinckley craftsman was able to do all those small items that make a great looking boat even more beautiful. From the custom designed Red Ultraleather cockpit seating to the teak cockpit sole to her beautiful Majestic Blue hull color this boat looks tremendous. She has been lift kept and has a unique Awlgripped bottom which always looks nice and adds additional speed.
- HULL and DECK
- Majestic Blue Awlgrip Topsides Light Cream Deck Single Cream Bootstripe Sunfast Red Awlgrip Bottom Construction: Hinckley’s DualGuard® construction consisting of Hull: Outer Skin-Kevlar/E-glass hybrid; Core: end-grain aircraft grade balsa; Inner Skin: Carbon Fiber. Laminated via the SCRIMP® process with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color. Teak treads. Stainless steel half-round to protect platform Swim platform is mounted on heavy-duty stainless steel brackets Telescoping stainless steel folding swim ladder stores under swim platform Deck Equipment: Custom tempered glass windshield with teak coaming cap Molded, flush locker on foredeck which houses anchor and anchor mounts Stainless steel half-round on solid fiberglass molded rub rail to protect hull sides Stainless steel half-round on quarter guard Hinckley-shaped toe rail which is beautifully rounded and tapered Type 316L SS bow chocks Six stainless steel “pull-up” cleats (2 bow, 2 mid-rail, 2 stern) (2) Stainless steel fishing road holders mounted on port/starboard side decks Flush mount hook for water skiing on transom Custom flush mounted vents on hull sides rather than standard surface mounted vents
- Teak cockpit sole Complete weather cover package: Cockpit cover covers entire cockpit and attaches with snaps (new 2013) Lightweight full boat cover(new 2009) Custom Bimini for forward portion of cockpit. Height is 6’3”. Cover made of Stamoid and color matches deck color. Connecting piece from front end of bimini to windscreen is removable to provide covered area wonderful breeze. Even with this connecting piece removed, the bimini can be used underway. To provide complete protection, the connecting piece is used with sides and a back piece. The bimini bows were specially engineered to fold in half so the bows can be stowed easily in V-berth. Bimini bow Navy top folds in half with removable isinglass front panels. Can be broken down for storage in v-berth area. Triangular Table - Varnished teak table at L-settee in cockpit folds open to make larger square table. Has two pedestals, tall for normal table height and short for converting to small bunk/sunning area. Table has stowage mount in V-berth. Stainless steel cup holders Fwd Helm area: Varnished teak/carbon fiber dash with engine gauges and controls 15” stainless steel wheel with varnished wood trim Seating: Helm seats upholstered with Red Ultraleather with Ivory piping All other seating in cockpit is Red Ultraleather with Ivory piping. The cushions have custom channeling Custom seating arrangement at aft end of cockpit. Removable seat extensions with cushions on port and starboard side of stern seats to form U-shape and provide comfortable lounging when on aft settee More Cockpit features: Fresh water shower Pressurized fresh water with sink. Insulated cooler over engine box Insulated engine box with electric lift with switch at helm station One stern seat locker, two settee lockers and one flush cockpit sole hatch. Rupp rod racks under side decks
- NAVIGATION/ENTERTAINMENT ELECTRONICS
- Raymarine RC435 5.7” Color Chart Plotter/Fishfinder with Raystar 120 WAAS/DGPS Antenna Raymarine Autopilot interfaced to GPS Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio with antenna mounded under deck Stereo: Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM, CD receiver with Clarion M102RCW-R remote hard mounted at helm station to provide full functional control of stereo head below deck Sirius Satellite Radio integrated into stereo head unit Two Pair Clarion CM1622-RET marine speakers. These speakers are powered directly off of the stereo head unit
- CUDDY CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS
- V-berth upholstered with Red Ultraleather with Ivory piping, with stowable insert. All cushions have custom channeling detail like cockpit seating V-berth sides sheathed in satin varnished cherry Acoustic foam headliner with varnish cherry trim Opening foredeck hatch with screen Sliding companionway door with lock and door stop Head - 12-volt DC VacuFlush marine head with 10-gallon holding tank
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system: (1) Engine start 12-volt AGM Group 31-800 CCA and (1) House, 12-volt AGM Group 4D 210-amp hours 12V panel with circuit breakers, volt and amp meters 80-amp alternator 20-amp 110-V multi-stage charger 12-volt cigarette style outlet at helm console Port and starboard windshield wipers with washers 2 Frigast stainless steel lights
- 2005 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 6-cylinder diesel engine Hamilton 292 Jet Drive Twin Disc ZFIRM220 transmission 5" electric bow thruster Hinckley JetStick® control system integrates forward and aft motion of the boat, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick making close quarters maneuvering simple and intuitive. Yanmar/Racor fuel/water filter Tachometer w/engine hours gauge Custom push button ignition rather than customary key switch Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges High engine temperature alarm Low oil pressure alarm Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in settee Manual hydraulic steering pump Engine sound insulation (3) 2.5-lbs. Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Dock lines Life jackets Hand-held flare kit 12-volt Ongaro Electric horn located in anchor locker USCG approved running lights Telescoping boat hook - mounted under cockpit coaming Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: email@example.com ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org