- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
" BRING ALL OFFERS!!!. BOAT SHOW SPECIAL !!!. This boat is a magnified example of what a 37' intrepid should be. She performs beautifully with triple 300 HP Yamahas. Has all the conforts one could ask for and looks great doing it all. Must see Super Fishing Machine!!! . 2004 Intrepid 377 Walkaround, Kevlar Hull, triple 300 Yamaha HPDI's, Genset, A / C, Half Tower, Thruster, Windlass, and Full electronics cleanest on the market. New Cushions, New Electronics, New Generators, New Sound System. SERVICED & READY TO GO!!!
- Full Cabin with Leather Couch Table Wood Cabinets Custom seat forward L - Shaped Starboard side Removable rear bench seat Dive door in Hullside recesses hinges fold open Forward berth sleeps ( 2 ) Folds out and sleeps 1
- Stove with ( 1 ) Burner Refrigerator w/ Freezer Water Heater Microwave Electric Hot water heater with Hot & Cold faucets Pressurized Fresh Water
- Autopilot Compass Furuno Depth Sounder Garmin radar Radio VHF Stereo
- ( 1 ) Anchor w/ Lines Bow Pulpit & Rails Covers & Curtains Bimini Top Coast Guard Approved Safety Package Fiberglass deck Material Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down Docking Lights; Transom; Bow Fender Lines Life Jackets Navigation Lights Lofrans Electric Windlass Cockpit Lights ( 2 ) Red Lights recessed over helm
- ( 5 ) Batteries Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cable ( s ) Kohler Generator; K.W: 3; Hours: 25 Shore Power w/ Battery Charger
- Fishing Equipment:
- Fish Box Live Well Outriggers ( 4 ) Rod Holders Taco Grand Slam Outrigger system 15 Taco Telescoping Outrigger poles ( 4 ) Rod Holders on Gun wale Custom 12 Volt Outlets Pickel Barrel Livewell Overboard Pumpout system for holding tank
- Air Conditioner Blige Blower ( 2 ) Auto Blige Pumps Bow Thrusters: Max Power Hydraulic Steering
- Additional Information:
- Powder coat All Aluminum Cincludes bow rail. Lower overall height of bow rail 4"
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Captain Hiram Concepcion 305-244-8691 or email: email@example.com