- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Offered by (only) her second owner, this 2001 56’ Neptunus Sedan Bridge model is truly 'Turn Key' having enjoyed consistent, professional maintenance programs and numerous upgrades. Her interior design features a 3 stateroom 2 head layout with gorgeous gloss Cherry cabinetry set against beautiful hardwood or marble floors and ultra leather upholstery throughout. Several of her many upgrades include Composite wood flooring throughout the salon, galley, dining and helm areas, Custom cabinetry for the pop-up flat screen TV, Back-up 12V freshwater pump w/ expansion tank, Freshwater wash-down on aft deck, all new A/C handlers, air ducts and lines 2006, and All new electronics at both helm stations 2010.....in addition to low hour Cats, Vetus bow thruster, hydraulic swim platform, dinghy and more. EPIPHANY will not disappoint!
- The second owner since 2002 has spared no expense to keep EPIPHANY at her best. It’s hard not to recognize the custom composite wood flooring done by Viking Yachts throughout the open upper deck layout of salon, galley, dinette and helm areas that make her unique. Another custom feature is the cherry cabinet which houses a remote control pop up TV lift, revealing a 46” led Samsung TV. As you move forward from the salon past the chef's-style galley, dinette and lower helm station, the copmanionway takes you down to three staterooms on lower deck; the spacious staircase is to starboard across from the galley where the custom glassware cabinet is located. As you continue down, the ship's main electrical panel is on the starboard wall, concealed by a vinyl-covered door; a cherry countertop shelf is next which could be used as a bookshelf or a place to highlight artwork. As you come down to the end of stairs, the full sized stacking washer and dryer is to starboard. Standing in the spacious companionway landing, you are directly below the overhead skylight. Going aft the elegant master stateroom features a full entertainment package, large hanging closet and an en suite head with shower. The VIP stateroom is all the way forward and features an island berth with ample storage cabinets and large hanging closet; there is also a private connection to the full size head and shower that is shared with the starboard guest stateroom. This cabin features side by side full-length bunks that convert to a full size bed. All staterooms include individual A/C control panels, ample lighting, rope lighting, speakers and volume control for entertainment. The spacious flybridge is great for entertaining and can accommodate up to 10 people comfortably, all well protected from the elements by her fiberglass hardtop. The forward deck has a large sun pad for relaxing and soaking in the sun, or you can also enjoy relaxing and entertaining on the aft deck with comfortable seating for 4; add a few folding chairs and 8 can enjoy an al fresco dinner. A 10’ inflatable hard bottom Caribe with a 30 hp Nissan engine is located on the hydraulic swim platform. Engines and Generators have been consistently maintained by a Certified Caterpillar dealer.
- MAIN SALON The main salon is entered through an electronics sliding door via the aft deck, and is open forward to the galley, dinette and lower helm station, which makes it comfortable on trips with guests aboard. To port is a built-in wrap around ultra leather sofa with an oval hi-lo table in the center that converts to a sleeper or oversized lounge area with a filler cushion. To starboard are 2 swivel/barrel chairs and outboard of those is the pop up TV. Entertainment for this area includes a wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker, and Satellite TV, I Pod dock station, CD Player, Blu-ray DVD, AM/FM stereo, Subwoofer and speakers throughout MASTER STATEROOM The elegant master stateroom offers a raised berth with storage drawers below. To port is a nightstand, above is a bookshelf and to starboard is a nightstand with attached vanity. Outboard is a large hanging closet with built in shelves. Forward and starboard of the berth is a small cabinet and above is a 32” Sharp TV/DVD combo and Sat Receiver. To port and forward is the master head with shower, complete with Marble tile floor, Vanity cabinets and sinks, corian countertops, Mirrored front medicine cabinets, Raritan Toilet, Plexiglas shower stall door and Ample lighting throughout. VIP AND STARBOARD GUEST STATEROOMS Forward is the VIP cabin with an island queen and storage below. There are countertops serving as nightstands, and above on the outboard sides are storage cabinets. The 13” RCA VHS combo TV, make up vanity and a large hanging closetare aft on the starboard side. To port is the head entrance, shared with starboard guest stateroom (and which can also be used as the day head). Across the companionway from the head is the starboard guest stateroom with twin lower berths side by side. Under berth is storage and forward starboard side of berths is a hanging closet. The Guest Head is complete with Marble tile sole, Vanity cabinets with under mount sinks, Corian countertops, a Mirrored front medicine cabinet, Raritan Toilet, Plexiglas shower stall door and ample lighting throughout.
- THE GALLEY is located on the portside, forward of the salon with a U shaped open layout and ample storage cabinets above and below countertops. Gaggeneau 3 burner electric stove Sub Zero refrigerator concealed w/cabinetry Sub Zero freezer concealed w/cabinetry Convection/Microwave oven Under counter sink Icemaker concealed w/cabinetry Reverse Osmosis water filtration system for faucet and icemaker Sliding trash drawer Dishwasher Disposal 3 Burner electric ceramic stove top Exhaust hood THE DINETTE is forward of the galley with a leather sofa that includes storage below and a large custom finished wood table that will comfortably seats 5 guests. Forward of that is the windshield which provides great visibility and lighting.
- Lower Helm Station
- To Starboard opposite the dinette is the lower helm station with leather bench seating. Raymarine E80 (4) Bilge pump switches Ray marine M1500 Marine Monitor Start/Stop key switches Raytheon ST 60 tridata Vetus thruster control Simrad AP28 Auto pilot (2) cup holders Icom VHF IC-M502 5” Ritchie compass (2) CAT LED engine monitors Trim Tab controls Windshield wipers Horn
- Fiberglass non-skid decks Helm to starboard Unique sun lounge area w/cushion forward of helm Flybridge wet bar w/ stainless steel sink, Norcold refrigerator and 220V Meile Grill J shaped flybridge seating with custom finished wood table (2) helm chairs Three-side EZ2CY enclosure w/ panel that snap up overhead Storage locker at helm Stereo speakers
- Flybridge Electronics
- Raymarine M1500 Marine Monitor Start/Stop key switches Raymarine E80 4) Bilge pump switches (2) Raytheon ST 60 tridata Vetus thruster control Simrad AP28 Auto pilot (2) cup holders Icom VHF IC-M502 5” Ritchie compass (2) CAT LED engine monitors RCI-100 point pad ACR spotlight Trim Tab controls Std Horizon GX 2100 Matrix AIS Jenson MCD 5110 Radio
- Forward deck sun pad Fiberglass non-skid walk around deck Anchor Windlass Chain locker Stainless Plow anchor with chain rode Spot light with remote Hot and cold transom shower Hydraulic swim platform w/teak grating
- 17.5 KW Onan Generator w/2695 Hours Vetus 24V Bow Thruster 50 Amp Glendenning Cablemaster 24V – 12V Battery Chargers DC – 110V – 220V Electrical panel w/ indicator lights AC – DC Voltmeters
- Engine & Mechanical
- CO2 detectors Central vacuum Grundfos 110V freshwater pump w/ expansion tank 12V freshwater pump w/ expansion tank (back up pump) Air compressor in Lazerette Reverso oil change system 3) Engine room cameras Door between engine room and Lazerette w/ window Dockside water filters installed for sediment and taste Engine Block heaters w/ timers Water heater Engine room blowers Automatic fire suppression
- Engine room walls, bilges, lazarette walls and bilges painted 2012 CAT intercoolers rebuilt 2012 A/C Chillers replaced 2012 New teak deck being installed on aft cockpit spring 2013 Boat gets hauled out once a year for bottom, running gear inspection Certified CAT mechanic services engines and generator Professional detailing company details yacht on weekly schedule
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Joel Ambrose 917-676-5432