- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ALICE MARIE presents a rare opportunity to own a Hinckley SC 42 Black Watch Edition where virtually no expense was spared in her building. She is not only one of the most beautiful sport fishing machines ever built, she is “Hinckley Rugged” at the same time. Her 800 HP MAN’s push her to a very comfortable 32 kt cruise and wide open throttle of 40 knots. She is ready to go fishing!!
- HULL and DECK
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip topsides Off White house and deck with nonskid White double boot stripe Red bottom paint Construction: Hull: DualGuard® Composite Construction, Kevlar/E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell core, carbon fiberinner skin. Infused with Vinylester resin using the SCRIMP process. Deck and cockpit: E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell core: SCRIMP with vinylester resin. Deck Features: Full tuna tower Four-sided enclosure Rupp double spreader outriggers Rupp center rigger Pompanette 130# fighting chair In-deck fish boxes with overboard discharge pumps Transom fish box Transom door with gate White coaming pads (new in 2012) Stainless steel boarding ladder Foredeck anchor locker - Windlass with remote and anchor washdown faucet Polished stainless Delta 35# plow anchor 6-Man Winslow life raft
- HELM Area
- Electric Stidd helm chair ZF Micro Commander electronic controls - at helm and tower Power vent window U-Line ice maker - on helm deck
- NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS
- Raymarine E120 Display (2 @ Lower Helm, each with their own antenna) Raymarine ST60 Graphic Display Raymarine Sirius Weather Module Raymarine 72-Mile Radar Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot with remote Standard Horizon Phantom VHF Radio (3, One in cockpit, tower and cabin) Raymarine E80 (Tower) Raymarine 6001 Autopilot Remote (Tower) Raymarine ST60 Graphic Display Remote (Tower) Remote Spotlight
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- The Cabin interior has solid cherry trim, locker frames, drawer fronts and corner posts with hand rubbed satin varnish finish; a cherry battened ceiling with hand rubbed finish and a teak and holly sole with a gloss finish. Marineair 16,000 BTU main cabin/stateroom Air Conditioner/Heater Walkthrough: Master Stateroom is forward. Aft and to starboard is a large settee with a high/low varnished dining table. To port is the Galley unit and aft of that is the Head with a separate stall shower. Master Stateroom Master Stateroom has a queen island berth with port and starboard cedar lined hanging lockers. Extra thick queen-size island berth with custom bedding Two under bed pull out drawers with Kroon flush positve latches One large opening hatch with blackout shade and insect screen Two opening Hinckley portlights with screens Main Cabin - Dinette starboard Oversized 4-person settee upholstered in white Ultraleather Table - Satin varnished teak high/low table 17" flat panel TV mounted in overhead galley cabinet Alpine stereo with 6-disc DVD/CD/MP3 player 8 speakers throughout Aft bulkhead - electrical panel, etc. Galley - to port Corian countertops Under counter refrigerator/freezer 2-burner electric cooktop Combination microwave and convection oven Pressurized fresh water system 10-gallon stainless steel water heater Polished stainless double bin sink Head - aft port Vanity with Corian countertop and stainless steel sink Shower - Separate plexiglass enclosed stall shower Vacu-Flush toilet with tank indicator gauge to holding tank with overboard discharge pump Mirror and fixtures including towel bar, soap dish and tissue holder Opening Hinckley portlight with screen
- Batteries: Two 8D house batteries and two BCI group 31 AGM cranking batteries (new in 2012) Balmar 80A alternators 12-Volt DC inverter/charger Generator: Northern Lights 8-kw generator Electrical breaker panel
- Engines: (2) MAN 800-hp common rail diesel engines ZF transmissions 4-Blade Nibral props, and spare set 12-Volt bow thruster Recessed stainless steel trim tabs with indicators Dual Racor filter/water separators Three bilge pumps with automatic switches Oil change pump Marineair 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle AC/Heat 42-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge pump Engine Room: Access to the engine room is via a bridgedeck hinged, electric/hydraulic hatch lift system offering ease of maintenance. The engine room is acoustically soundproofed with Mylar-faced insulation and heavy-duty gaskets hatch gaskets.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ? Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD : Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378