- Up one step from the Cockpit is the spacious Salon with large side windows and valances with Duette shades. To port is a large L-shaped Ultra Suede settee which seats five to six with ample storage below. To starboard is the electrical panel at shoulder height with a storage cabinet, Uline ice maker and a Corian top. Next forward is a barrel swivel chair followed by a four person Ultra leather dinette. There is storage below and an oversize teak table with two teak bases. Centerline foward is the entertainment center with a Sony Bravia TV. Additional storage is in an outboard cabinet. 2009 - New Carpeting with bound edges throughout the vessel 2011 - Woven Vinyl carpet runner 2008 - Recovered the barrel chair 2011 - Recovered Valances 2008 - Added teak steps on the way down to the galley Weems and Plath Crome Clock and Barometer 2008 Sony Bravia flat screen 2008 Sony CD player Polk surround sound system with 4 speakers and sub woofer KVH SAT TV VHF speaker with on/off switch for volume Pioneer Audio/ Video Muti Channel Reciever 2012 U-line icemaker
- Custom teak steps down from salon Corian countertops Seaward Princess two burner Ceran cooktop under Corian cover Room for (2) under counter trash cans Galley blower 2012 GE Carousel microwave/convection oven 2012 U-Line icemaker in Salon GE refrigerator/freezer Molded Corian sink w/ Moen faucet GFCI outlet SMX digital AC controls Teak & holly sole Large storage area under sole
- Forward Stateroom
- Starting forward on a wallpapered bulkhead is a teak door accessing the divided rope/chain locker. To Starboard is a twin berth and to Port is another twin berth overlapping the starboard berth at the foot. Below the Port berth is a half height double door hanging locker. Two reading lights SMX AC controls Spendide 210XC Combo Washer/Dryer with storage cabinet above Philips TV/VHF Player Ocean Air Screen and Shade Rod Storage for 4 rods above Starboard berth
- Guest Head
- The Guest Head is aft to port. There is an entrance from the Forward Cabin and the center companionway making this the day head as well. The vanity has two cabinet doors below an acrylic countertop with molded sink. Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors. Next aft is a linen locker with a fresh water Raritan toilet below. The sole is high gloss teak and holly. The stall shower has a seat, a clear acrylic door, a hand held or wall mountable fixture, a light and a cabinet with an auto light.
- Port Guest Stateroom
- Just aft of the Guest Head is the Guest Cabin with upper and lower berths arranged fore and aft. Each has a reading light. Below the lower berth is a large storage drawer. Ocean Air Screen and Shade Cruise Air Fan Control
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is aft and to starboard and has a forward facing island berth with an upholstered headboard. The berth lifts on gas shocks to reveal a cavern storage area. To both port and starboard are built in nightstands with Corian tops and storage cabinets and switches for each halogen reading light in the soffit above. The soffit is mirrored with an upholstered valance above. Outboard are four high gloss teak cabinet doors and a fiddled bookshelf. Next forward is a two door hanging locker with cedar lining and an auto light. Two large storage cabinets with three shelves each are forward to port. Centerline is the private Master Head with a dressing mirror on the backside of the drawer. RCA TV/ VHS player with SAT TV input from Salon reciever SMX AC controls Stereo volume controls Stereo speakers Tube lights under the outboard shelf and berth Three dimmable overhead halogen mini spots Ocean Air Screen and Shade Rod Storage on interoir bulkhead
- Master Head
- Just forward of the Master and accessible only from the Master is the Master Head. The vanity has two cabinet doors below an acrylic countertop with molded sink and gold tone faucets. Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors. Next aft is the fresh water Raritan toilet. The sole is high gloss teak and holly. The stall shower has a seat, a clear acrylic door, a hand held or wall mountable fixture, a light and a cabinet with an auto light. There are two linen lockers forward of the head and a small overhead deck hatch with Ocean Air sliding screen and shade.
- Fuel tank gauges Glendinning electric single lever clutch & throttle controls Full VDO engine gauges Glendinning synchronizer system w/ troll speed Blue overhead night light Custom fiberglass hardtop 2 Bluewater Teak ladder-back helm chairs w/ cushions and covers Fuel transfer pump switch Windlass controls Trolling Valves with separate controls 2011 - AIF Full Blast Dual Air horn Helm cover Added audible alarms on bridge pumps Dual lever controls 2009 Reel color teaser reels 2008 3-sided Barrett enclosure with aft 4th side cover Custom flybridge Vinyl weave carpeting 12 volt dredge rod plugs L-shaped bench in front of Helm w/ 2011 Sunbrella covered cushions & storage below Portside bench seat w/ 2011 Sunbrella cushions & storage below Overhead handrail Bennett trim tab controls
- 2011 Garmin VHF 200 2011 Garmin open array radar Northstar 957 GPS (2) 2011 Garmin transducers w/ temp Sirius / XM weather 2011 (2) 12" Garmin 5212 GPS maps Engine Room cameras Icom IC-504 VHF Simrad AP20 Auto pilot Furuno RD-30 linked to cockpit display (4) Cameras 1 cockpit, 3 engine room 2012 - Maretron Fuel Managment System GPH/ HPG/ MPG/ Tank Levels ACR spotlight 2010 Fusion MS-CD600 with 2 Bose and 2 Polk speakers Flybridge stereo has 2 Polk speakers in cockpit and a subwoofer, 2 salon speakers
- Hull and Deck
- 2008 Hull painted with Ice Blue Awlgrip Fiberglass decks Fiberglass bow pulpit Stainless steel anchor chute w/ plastic roller Simpson Lawrence vertical windlass w/ wildcat & capstan Up & down foot switches for windlass 2011 - AIF FullBlast Dual Air horn Frameless house side windows Perko LED navigation lights Fore Deck Integrated fiberglass bench seat at front end of house 4 Bomar deck hatches
- 2007 Cockpit non skid 2008 Teak covering boards w/ sunbrella covers (3) 2010 Ocean blue LED lights Ladder with Teak steps up to the bridge 2010 - Raymarine ST60+ Depth and water temp 2010 - Hella LED Megabeam LED spreader lights 2009 - LED blue rope lighting under gunnel Teak step, with Ice cooler in Cockpit step, to Main Salon w/ lighting Hose fitting for freshwater fill to water tank on portside of Cockpit Freshwater wash down Saltwater wash down 7 Step aluminum and Teak stepped ladder to Flybridge Overhead DC Cockpit light - blue LED Cockpit Step with teak top and blue LED underwater light inside Cockpit fly
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp Marine Triple Spreader outriggers 2008 Rupp Marine center rigger Flush mount rod holders 6 Rod holders at the Flybridge rail 2 Clearing Rod holders 4 Gunnel Rod holders Portside tackle center w/ sink, spray nozzle, cutting board Bluewater teak fighting chair with rocket launcher back and cover Transom door w/ gate (2) Lift out fish boxes with macerator pumps Top loading built-in fiberglass bait freezer Shurflo Livewell pump 12 Volt electric reel plugs on flybridge
- Glendinning cablemaster system - retractable 50 AMP shore power cord Westerbeke 15kw generator - Rebuilt 10/12 12V/110V AC/DC electrical system 4 8D Starting batteries, 2 8D house batteries, 1 12v Gen Set starting battery Charles Industries C-Charger 24V battery charger Charles Industries C-Charger 12V battery charger
- Engine Room/ Mechanical
- Twin MTU 8V183TE93 767HP Engines with 2200hrs Manual gauge package for engines 2010 (3) Ocean LED underwater lights 2012 (4) Turbo exhast temp gauges Engine room cameras ZF350A Transmissions Racor fuel filters for mains and gen set PYT dripless shaft seals 2012 Tides Marine dripless rudder shaft seals 2 ½’’ Main prop shafts Engine driven emergency bilge pump 2011 - Walker Fuelseps 2012 - Maretron fuel management system Rule 3700 Bilge pump forward - with high water alarm Rule 1100 Shower sump pump Raritan fresh water heads 12 Volt air compressor for horn (3) Units of reverse cycle Cruiseair air conditioning w/ SMX Control New 2012 - Isotemp 11 gallon hot water heater, 240 volt Manual main engine fuel primer Reverso 3 point oil change pump (2) 12 Volt live bait well pumps 12V Engine Room blower (2) 120V 8’’ Chicago Electric engine room ventilators Aft fuel tank: 580 gals; Forward fuel tank: 286 gals 12V fuel transfer pump - 3 GPM Sea Star hydraulic steering system Hynautic Engine Controls Glendinning Engine Synchronizer Bennett Trim Tabs Simpson Lawrence 3000 Windlass Fireboy Halon 1301 fire system 12 Volt seawater washdown pump Water tank gauge w/ toggle for each tank at main breaker panel
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.