- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"OKIE"“ is an example of how a pre-owned yacht should be presented. She has numerous factory and after market options that complete her in function and beauty. She has enjoyed professional maintenance and light family use. With less than 500 hours and extended warranties she is ready to go! Also, the only 60 built with hydraulic Bow Thruster, Davit Windlass, and Joystick control. For a complete build list please call or email Mike Burke.
- "OKIE" features the highly desirable and extremely comfortable 3 stateroom/3 head layout with the VIP stateroom forward, queen berth master stateroom to port, and side by side berths in the guest stateroom to starboard. Each stateroom has a private head with stall shower, and day access is provided via the companionway to the starboard head. There are LCD flat screen TV’s and DVD’s in each stateroom, individual air conditioning controls, and upgraded mattresses. All Heads have Amtico flooring with Granite sinks and picture frame mirror around medicine cabinets. Aft in the companionway is the stacked washer and dryer and access is forward to the galley/dinette/salon by way of gently rising steps. On the main deck, the galley is forward to port with the customized dinette opposite and a huge L-shaped couch that includes custom storage and earphone plug-in in the armrests. Features include dishwasher, 3 burner stove, 6 drawers of Sub Zero refrigeration and numerous sliding and swinging door storage areas. She has custom rack storage for plates, cups and glasses, which all are included and stay with the boat. To Port in the salon is the electrical panel, entertainment center, and storage. Forward in the salon are 2 bar stools at the granite galley island. Salon also has custom electrical outlets in cabinet with wireless printer and custom plug-in jacks under Dinette table. “OKIE” features the elegant and smart satin finish throughout with custom Amtico flooring, beautiful granite, Teak valances and Lamberquins and numerous décor upgrades. Access to the cockpit is through a sliding electric door on the port side. This boat is one of the most custom Vikings ever to be built. With too many options to list, she is truely one to be seen for the boater who wants it all!
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno 17in LCD Display Furuno DRS 25A 25kw Radar w/ 96 mile Open Array Antenna Furuno 17in LCD Display Furuno NavNet 3D BB GPS/ Plotter Furuno MU 17in LCD Display Furuno NavNet 3D BB GPS/ Sounder Furuno BBFF3 2kw/50 KHZ Black Box Sounder KVH M5 SAT TV System KVH DSS Receivers 2 Globe Surfer 3 plus cell phone Panasonic Portable Telephone AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ iPod Input & 4 Flybridge Stereo Speakers/Sirius and JC audio custom speakers throughout with Amp Simrad Auto Pilot AP2403 - Wireless remote Plotter Garmin GPS Map 5203 Icom M604 VHF Radio w/ Remote Mic Furuno RD30 Depth Sounder/ Sea Temp ACR Searchlight RLB 100 24V ACR CAT 1 Automatic EPIRB High Resolution Cockpit Color Camera plus forward camera High Resolution Engine Room Color Camera (3) Ritchie Powerdamp Compass 7 Station alarm system - Magellan KEP Leviathon PC loaded with Furuno Maxsea software for independent navigation system KEP Leviathan PC loaded with Maertron N2KView to monitor ships systems
- Custom Viking hardtop, 6 LED overhead lights, 2 Bomar hatches, a 4 sided enclosure with A/C, custom lighting, custom electronic covered hinges and radio box covers. Teak helm pod Molded in 300 W spreader lights on dimmer 4 Sided Costa Clear enclosure Trolling valves with 2F Joystick and auto troll Thruster controls installed on single lever handles 3 Custom Murray Brothers chairs with chrome pedestals/covers Air Conditioning Flybridge freezer Flybridge refrigerator 6 Rod rocket launcher on aft rail Custom cover for console electronics Drip dry foam cushions Hatch cover at ladder access 2 Removable jump seat backrests Custom rod storage with locks (rods & reels included) Custom 2F Joystick control Remote tether with 2 outlets Drop down electrical box Teaser reels Remote Eskimo control and Watermaker Custom hinged electronics box lids 4 LED lights with switch above floor Switlik life raft
- Cockpit table w/ custom hardware. Also configured for storage in canvas bags in salon couch. Murray Brothers Marine rocket launcher Teak cockpit sole over Mezzanine Mezzanine seating with armrest and cup holders Freezer/tackle center/storage Additional refrigerated mezzanine step with bait tray Port and starboard fish/storage boxes Split lid for fishbox Refrigerated salon entry step Transom door/gate Salt and fresh water washdowns 8 Flush mounted Rupp rod holders Custom JC speaker upgrade Custom cockpit cover 2 Livewells with window and light Wired controls (2) 12V outlets Ice chipper - dumps ice (2) box 2 Triple spreader Ripp Riggers Additional Cable Master Color rope lighting under Dive tank storage in Lazzarette
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Custom black windshield mask Fiberglass side thru-hulls Viking bow pulpit/stainless steel chute Fortress FX-85 anchor 2nd Fortress anchor stored in bag w/ rode in anchor locker Lewmar anchor windlass-gypsy and drum with 50' chain and 250' rode Nautical structures HMC 1600 low profile davit with lift and rotation Underwater lights (6) Bow Thruster - Hydraulic with 30HP motor and 12" tube Fresh water wash down in anchor locker
- (2) Onan 21.5 KW generator - 446/436 hours (01/13) Moritz Octoplex system Batteries in fiberglass boxes 2 Battery chargers Parallel system Voltage stabilizer transformer 2 Glendinning cablemasters
- Engine Room
- 5 Year Platinum CAT extended warranty Sea chest for all water pickups Awlgripped filters, pumps, strainers and thru hulls Delta T ventilation system Gas-water separator for generator Dual power steering pumps Custom sea water supply manifold for A/C with back-up pump and Sea Strainers Awlgripped engine room Gauge package in entry way Oil change system with cockpit remote Dual Racor fuel filters Optional Oddyssey batteries Fresh water supply with back-up DC pump Fuel priming pumps Custom tool box with shelving Clean out bilge pump Lock on engine room door 3 Cameras Eskimo ice chipper Water maker -sea recovery Algae - X fuel management system with valves to select tank Dual hydraulic pumps for Windlass, Davit and Bow thruster Start/Stop buttons
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .
- Contact ID:MB