- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel is in immaculate condition!! The Cruisers 405 aft cabin motor yacht has ample room for two couples in two private staterooms, both with private heads and shower. The staterooms are separated by the salon and galley, which are amidship.
On the port side of the spacious salon is a very comfortable sofa with two recliners built-in. This sofa is large enough to sleep an additional adult, if needed.
Generous storage. Hatch in salon floor provides access to spacious engine room. Note - Washer/Driver in master stateroom. Forward head is split with shower, toilet in separate compartments. Roomy aft deck features hardtop wet bar, molded steps to swim platform.
New bottom paint and hull sides compounded wax January 2013.
- Coffee maker Microwave convection oven Deep S/S sink w/Grohe fixture 2-burner electric cooktop Refrigerator/freezer combination Plenty of under counter drawers and storage 3 110 V outlets
- Electronics/Cockpit/Aft Deck
- Furuno radar Raymarine C120 plotter Raymarine Tri-data depth, speed, triplog SIMRAD AP20 autopilot Side power bow thruster ICOM VHR radio Clarion cockpit stereo Jabsco helm spotlight control 12 V helm outlet Height waterline to top of navigation light 17'2" Helm compass Port and starboard windshield wipers Horn Windlass control up and down Windshield washer Battery parallel Fwd, Md, aft bilge pump switches Engine room light switch All navigation light and cockpit light switches single lever engine controls Tilt adjustable helm steering wheel For and aft adjustable helm seat Companion helm seat Helm stereo speakers Cockpit air conditioning Aft deck wet bar Aft deck refrigerator Aft deck 110 outlet Aft deck stereo speakers Aft deck bench seating for 6 Helm area seating for two plus captain Aft deck carpet Aft deck table Full enclosure Wing doors port and starboard Aft door to swim platform Two overhead opening hatches in hard top Overhead lighting
- Volvo Twin Diesel - TAMD 74L EDC 430 hp each Onan generator 11.5 MD KAW Sea strainers on all intakes
- Additional Features
- Storage box on transom platform Aft deck wet bar Plenty of Aft deck seating Full aft deck enclosure Aft deck refrigerator with ice maker Shore power cord retriever Easy walk around with wing doors Aft deck air/heat Racor fuel filters Sea strainers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht