- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1999 54' Offshore
- The “Tally Ho” is a Raised Pilothouse style cruising yacht capable of 18 knots cruising speed as well as very comfortable low speed cruising. This classic design features a spacious salon with larger than U-shaped seating on the port side, 2 occasional chairs starboard, and a teak hi-low table that opens for dining and doubles as a cockpit table. A built-in cabinet houses the entertainment equipment and a flat screen. Aft through double sliding doors is the cockpit that features outdoor seating, a storage cabinet w/icemaker, and adjacent cockpit controls. The swim platform is accessed through the transom door which provides boarding rails for safety. The bridge is entered via a ladder and the side decks are wide, offering safe and easy access fore & aft on either side. Each side of the decks have a boarding gate for Going forward from the salon is the low-profile, open galley which is very spacious for a yacht of this size. There is plenty of counter space with all the amenities of home, including refrigerator/freezer, sink, trash compactor, microwave, range and dishwasher. The galley is open to the pilothouse which gives the impression of a much larger salon/galley. Forward from the galley and up a few stairs is the raised pilothouse which has a large dinette, L-shape lounge, two helm chairs and all the necessary instrumentation for navigation. Starboard, there is a cabinet which offers additional refrigeration and a stair case to the flybridge, as well as a small pass- through from the pilothouse to the bridge. The area is well laid out, very functional, and offers good visibility for navigating and handling the yacht. From the pilothouse on the starboard side is a staircase that leads to the VIP stateroom and its private head and shower, which also serves as a day head. At the base of the staircase is a locker containing a washer & dryer. The VIP stateroom has a V-berth arrangement with a center filler cushion capable of converting to a full size berth. There is plenty of storage with a cedar lined hanging locker on either side and plenty of drawer storage. The head has a private entrance from the stateroom as well as an entrance from the hallway. The Master stateroom with its private head and shower is accessed from the salon on the starboard side via a separate staircase. It offers a queen center-lined berth with night stands on either side, two large cedar lined hanging lockers, plenty of drawer space, and an escape hatch in the overhead. The flybridge is accessed from the aft deck by a ladder or from the pilothouse via a stair case. The helm station is full forward with two Pompanette ladderbacked chairs and an L-shaped lounge behind with two teak trimmed tables. There is a wet bar on the starboard side with refrigerator and storage and a forward facing lounge seat on top. Aft of the seating area is the boat deck with a 13’ dinghy and davit and on the starboard side, a St. Croix davit to lift the motor scooter installed in custom chalks.
- Larger than U-shaped settee 2 Barrel chairs with ottoman Teak interior wood paneling 32" Sony LCD hi-def TV & cabinet Sony Blue Ray Dis player Yamaha RXV992 reciever Niles 4 speaker controls Duet soft shades Valances & draperies Hi-low table, teak Carpet, bound edges Overhead recessed lights
- Low profile counter open to salon Teak & Holly flooring Sub Zero refrigerator Sub Zero Freezer Kenyon 3 burner range Stainless steel sink & disposal Vesta compact dishwasher Sharp convention microwave Corian counter tops Overhead storage cabinets Drawer storage Broan trash compactor Intercom Open to the pilothouse
- L-shaped convertible settee Teak & Holly flooring Teak High-low table 2 Pompanette teak ladder backed chairs with cushions Teak steering wheel Cabinet with Sub Zero refrigerator Chart storage drawer Intercom Full control station Staircase to flybridge
- Pilothouse Garmin 3010 GPS & Plotter Garmin GDL XM weather radio service Garmin GSD black box sounder Simrad/Robertson Autopilot AP 20 Furuno 1942 Radar 6 KW Icom VHF M127 w/remote Mic Wesmar bow thruster Closed circuit video of engine room and aft deck RayMarine ST60 Tridata, depth, speed & temp ACR 100 remote spotlight Richie compass Flybridge Electronics Garmin 3010 C GPS/ Plotter XM weather Garmin depth Engine room & aft camera Ritchie compass Furuno Radar Simrad/Robertoson AP 300 hand held VHF radio RayMarine Tridata repeater Flybridge stereo speakers
- Master Stateroom
- Queen Size berth 2 Night stand cabinets 2 Cedar lined hanging lockers Overhead escape hatch Large mirror with bureau & drawers Entrance to private head & shower TV with VHS Recessed lighting overhead Intercom Stereo speakers Carpet, bound edges Reading lights, port & starboard
- VIP Stateroom (Forward)
- V-Berth with filler to full berth TV, Sylvania 15" Overhead lights Portlights 2 Mirrored doors to rope locker entrance to private head & shower Reading lights, port & starboard Hanging lockers cedar lined, port & starboard Carpet, bound edges Drawer storage
- Hull & Construction Features
- The 54' Offshore Pilothouse Motor Yacht is a well designed and built yacht featuring the raised pilothouse design by William Crealock. Built on a low dead rise, semi-Vee hull with cored hull sides the generous beam with a long prop protecting keel gives the yacht a comfortable and sea worthy ride.
- Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 3500 Windlass with foot switches Simpson Lawrence Plow anchors (2) Bow Pulpit with dual anchor rollers Storage deck lockers each side of windlass All chain anchor rode Bow rails & stainless teel rub rails Bow seat with cushions Boarding Gates, side decks port & starboard Side deck & cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit deck boxes, port & starboard Cockpit center hatch for storage & engine room entrance Cockpit storage cabinet with icemaker & sink Cockpit controls station & storage Teak covering boards Sliding doors to salon from CP Folding chairs (2) Transom gate to swim platform Fiberglass swim platform with boarding rails Swim ladder Transom shower, hot/cold Glendinning cable master, shore power Aft deck lights (2) Saltwater & fresh water wash downs CATV inlets & outlets Dockside power, 50 amp forward Navigation Lights & Horn Windshield washer/wipers Texaline window covers Stainless steel stanchions & rails Radar arch on bridge deck with lights Bimini stop ACR spotlight Flybridge cabinet & refrigerator Alpine Stereo, 12 disc player & I-pod jack, FB Novaurania 13'6" RBI tender W/50 hp Yamaha OB Marquip 1500 lb. electric davit 110 Volt electrical outlet on FB, weather proof Aprilla Scooter 49cc 2 Passenter St. Croix 200 LB davit w/winch Liferaft, BFA 6 person KVH Tracvision 4 TV SAT dom AFT deck Stereo speakers
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights Generator 12 KW 1930 hrs Northern Lights Generator 8 KW 955 hrs 110V & 220V AC System 12V & 24V DC system Inverter, 2500 Watt Heart/house battery charger AC & DC distribution panels Engine Batteries, 2 banks of 24 volt Generator batteries 2 banks 12 volt Bow thruster, 24 volt battery bank House 12.6 volt battery bank House 12.6 volt batteries Sentry 40 amp battery charger for engines ProMariner Promatic 3 batteyr charger generators Sentry batter charger for bow thruster
- "Talley Ho" is a very clean well maintained Offshore 54 Pilothouse Motor Yacht outfitted with excellent equipment and wanting nothing. Ready to go crusing to far away destinations or just down the intercoastal. The props are protected by an extended centerline keel which also adds stability. This yacht is perfecr for the crusing couple with and excellent VIP cabin in the forward section of the yacht accessed by a separate stair case. "Tally Ho" should be seen when looking for an economical crusing yacht.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact broker: Tom Jenkins Office 772-692-1122 Cell: 772 201-1800