- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Priced for a quick sale!
The Catalina 320 has a strong reputation of a capable, accommodating cruising vessel. Built to ABYC standards as well as CE “A” standards for offshore abilities. These boats offer security and comfort. Her owner has maintained and upgraded her with care and understanding of how a boat should be. Her condition is excellent! The list of upgrades and additions is impressive. Equipped with an in mast roller furling main she is easily single handed. Garmin plotter, reverse cycle heat and air conditioning, auto pilot and an electric anchor windlass. With only 4’3” draft and a mast height of 47’ 6” she is a go anywhere boat.
Owner is motivated!
- This vessel has a two Stateroom layout. The Master Stateroom is in the fore peak and has a large V-berth, the salon has settees port and starboard with a pedestal mounted table between. The galley is aft to port and the head is aft to starboard. Between the starboard settee and the galley is the navigations station. Under the cockpit is a large double berth. Both salon settees can double as sea berths. All interior joinery is oak or teak with a satin finish. Accordian shades for all windows and ports. Teak and holly sole. White fiberglass head liner.
- Settees port and starboard (make good sea berths). Pedestal mounted table dining or entertaining. Leather look beige vinyl upholstery. Book and storage shelves outboard of settees. Cruise Air 16KBTU reverse cycle heat and air conditioning. (4) Aluminum ports with screens. Television with integral DVD player mounted on port forward salon bulkhead. (2) Opening deck hatches screen. (2) 120V AC Outlets. (6) overhead lights.
- Nav Station
- Forward-facing center is to port between the settee and galley. Beige leather look vinyl seat (end of settee cushion). Large chart table with storage inside. Electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. Raymarine VHF radio. Chart light. (1) 120V AC outlet. (1) 12V DC outlet.
- L-Shaped gourmet Galley is to starboard. Adler Barbour refrigeration. Top opening refrigerator/freezer Gimbaled (2) burner propane stove with oven, broiler, sea rails and cover. LP gas control. Solid surface countertops with fiddles. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Hot and cold water with single lever European-style faucet. Ample storage under sink. Storage cabinetry. (1) 120VAC GFCI outlets. (1) 10lb Aluminum LPG tanks. (in cockpit locker)
- Master Stateroom
- Large V-berth with filler cushion and storage under. Hanging clothes bags mounted on outboard rail system. Storage shelf across forward bulkhead. (2) Halogen reading lights.
- Manual marine toilet. Vanity with sink and hand shower. Single lever spigot. (2013) Mirror. 120V AC GFCI outlet with water proof cover. (1) Opening aluminum port light with screen. (1) Overhead light. Non-skid fiberglass sole.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft. Large double berth under cockpit. (1) Hanging locker. (2) Reading lights. Teak entry door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin GPSmap 740 Chart Plotter/ GPS. Raymarine ST60 (2) Wind, Depth, Speed Log. Raymarine ST4000 Auto Pilot. 5” Ritchie Power Damp compass. 19” Flat screen television with built in DVD player. Poly Planer stereo with 6 disc CD changer.
- (2) Lead acid Group 4D AGM batteries (house bank) with total capacity of 460 amps. (2012). (1) Lead acid Group 24 battery (engine start). 40 Amp battery charger (2012). Custom electrical panel with (20) 12V DC breakers and (4) 120V AC breakers. 120 VAC inlet panel for A/C system (over starboard settee). (2) 30 amp AC dockside inlet. (2) 50' 30 amp Shore power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Engine panel on pedestal. Edson steering pedestal. Offshore style bimini with front Eisenglass windshields (sun cover to protect during storage). Cockpit cushions. Cockpit table. Deep seat locker to port. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. Seats in corner of stern rails with cushions. Transom/cockpit shower. Masthead anchor light. Steaming light. Halogen foredeck light. Navigation lights. (5) Opening ports with screens. (3) Hatches with screens. Maxwell electric anchor windlass. Large anchor locker with deck hatch. Delta 22 anchor with 50' 5/16" chain and 150’ rode. Claw secondary anchor with chain and rode. Hot and cold shower on swim platform. Emergency boarding ladder on transom. (4) Line bags in cockpit. Bottom painted.
- Sails and Rigging
- Charleston aluminum spar with in-mast furling. Main and jib are in very good condition. 150% Roller furling genoa in high modulus Dacron with UV sun panel. (2) Harken 43 2 speed chrome self tailing winches. (2) Harken 30 single speed halyard/reefing winches. All lines are led to cockpit thru stoppers. Boom Kicker rigid vang system. Schaefer roller furling system.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 29hp Yanmar 3YM30 fresh water cooled engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Traditional shaft drive. Mechanical fuel pump. 3 Blade fixed propeller. Electric bilge pump. Whale manual bilge pump.
- Personal items.
- Additional Information
- Dinghy and outboard are not included in sale but are negotiable. Bottom last painted (4/2012).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jerry Wheeler - Central Listing Agent - 830-377-7463.