- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4-107 FWC diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
HIGH TIDE is a two-owner, full-keel classic S&S design, fiberglass yawl. She sleeps 4 in her Honduras mahogany + teak interior. Wheel helm and Westerbeke diesel engine. Gray Awlgrip topsides. Roller furling jib, full-batten main, jiffy reefing. 8-ft Avon inflatable, Honda outboard and more.
HIGH TIDE is a rare West Coast Hinckley Pilot 35 and is available now.
- High Tide is a two-owner yawl-rigged Pilot 35 with diesel power, wheel steering and offshore 4-berth mahogany varnished layout.
- HULL and DECK
- Graphite gray Awlgrip topsides White bootstripe Off white deck with molded-in nonskid Gold cove stripe Dark Red bottom paint Varnished exterior teak trim Construction: Hull is hand laid fiberglass that is cored with end-grain balsa for additional strength to weight. The deck is then set in a 6" flange in the hull, then fiberglassed and bolted to form a permanent hull/deck joint. Keel - 5ft draft - External 4,200 lb. lead full keel is fastened with 3/4' Everdur bolts Stainless steel bow pulpit and stern pulpit and stanchions Custom varnished teak trim including dorade boxes and lazarette tops, winch islands, cockpit coamings and companionway Fiberglass cowl vents with interiors painted red Lifelines with starboard gate Varnished custom swim ladder
- Custom white Sunbrella dodger Green Sunbrella cockpit cushions (4) The Cockpit has seating that is set at a level to allow excellent visibility over the cabintop. The water-resistant sealed seats open to allow plenty of storage and include 4 large self-draining sail lockers. Cockpit seating and sole have molded in non-skid and there are 2 sole drainage scuppers. Built-in winch pockets in varnished teak cockpit coaming. Instruments are recessed in the forward end of cockpit. Helm Area: Edson pedestal wheel steering - elkhide-covered destroyer wheel. Steering pedestal includes engine controls, a chrome covered binnacle with mounted Kelvin Jones compass. The switch panel is convenient to the helmsman.
- Helm & Navigation Electronics
- Datamarine Corinthian instruments: Depth, Apparent Wind, Direction, Speed Indicator & Boat Speed & Log. Kelvin Jones 6" Constellation compass - mounted in binnacle. VHF radio. Radio Direction Finder
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- This Pilot 35 "offshore layout" sleeps 4 in two cabins. Interior is finished in satin-varnished mahogany with a teak & holly sole and white painted overhead. Sunbrella Green Cushions Green striped back cushions Lamps provide interior electrical lighting Owner's Cabin Forward Cabin has V-berth with custom insert, stowed above, to form double berth. Storage under berths and shelves over. Natural light and ventilation is provided by and an opening white translucent overhead hatch with screen. 2 lamps provide electrical light in the forward cabin. Book and CD shelf. Forward access to the forepeak chain locker and windlass motor through varnished double doors. Privacy provided by a solid, locking mahogany door separating this cabin from the other accommodations. Head: Next aft to port, the Head has a stainless steel sink set in a formica counter, with overhead shower. Hot & cold pressure water. Storage lockers outboard and under sink. Wilcox Crittenden Skipper head (new 2012). 110V dual electrical outlet socket. Clothes hooks, towel racks, mirror. Full-length mirror inside solid mahogany door. Opening port with screen. Main Salon Amidship, the Salon has port and starboard settee/berths. Dining Table: Fold-up, bulkhead mounted, mahogany dining table with removable pedestal, seats 6. Bookshelf Storage drawers under each berth with outboard shelves. Built-in bar/glass rack. Luke tile and chrome fireplace, wood or charcoal burning. Custom half-hull model of the boat. Additional storage in large, solid mahogany door hanging locker forward of the starboard berth and the Luke fireplace. 12-volt lamps mounted port and starboard forward and aft of berths. Four large ports and one smaller port and an overhead screened hatch afford plenty of natural light to the Main Cabin area. Galley (Aft): The full-width Galley has a light beige Formica countertop. Built-in cabin sole grate and dust pan. Galley features include: Ports port and starboard offer plenty of natural light. Main companionway hatch provides more light and ventilation as does the opening overhead hatch with screen. Overhead lighting port and starboard. Port: Gimbaled Shipmate 3-burner propane stove and oven with gas controlled by Trident. Electric solenoid valve. Full stove cover of matching Formica provides additional counter space, slides behind stove when stove is in use. Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water. 5-gallon water heater aft of galley. Locker storage aft and outboard. Custom 12-volt panel. Starboard: Large Formica countertop over a top-loading, two-hatch stainless ice box with refrigeration. Nav Station: Starboard Galley area doubles as the Nav Area . Lockers outboard with custom built-ins for cups/plates. Separate chart locker above icebox; charts. Electrical breaker panel. Navigational equipment, mounted on the overhead. Flexible chart light
- SAILS and RIGGING
- Yawl rig HRH fabricated aluminum spars with 1 x 19 stainless steel wire rigging to swaged terminals and turnbuckle fasteners. Standing rigging is permanently bonded to the keel by means of heavy copper stripping. North roller-furling headstay. Jiffy reefing system on main mast. Lazy Jacks on main. Mizzen staysail halyard with Southcoast winch and gear. Winch handles. Spinnaker pole Winches: Lewmar #44 Primary winches South Coast Main Sheet winch Lewmar Genoa halyard winch South Coast Main Halyard winch Sails: Main sail – North, full batten, new 1999 Mizzen - North, new 1999 Working Jib 110% - North, new 1999 150% Genoa - Roller-furling - North, new 1999 Mizzen Staysail - Hood, 1966 Spinnaker - Hood, 1966 Mainsail cover, Mizzen cover
- One 12-Volt GP31 lead-acid engine starting battery (2012). 3 GPL-24T, LIFELINE batteries (2012) 12-Volt alternator and regulator. Custom 12-Volt distribution panel with additional circuit breakers.
- 2007 Rebuilt by Hansen Marine, 1966 Westerbeke 4-107 FWC diesel engine (1,100 engine hours - August 2012 and 600 hours SMOH). Hurth transmission Morse controls Shaft and new cutlass bearing. Hinckley muffler, and exhaust system updated in 1982. Sump pump. SS hot water heater. Whale Gusher hand bilge/sump pump. Holding tank. Monel 35-gallon fuel tank. Monel 2 x 35 gallon water tank.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Simpson Lawrence Anchorman electric windlass with chain gypsy Custom anchor roller 35# Danforth Danforth 35# anchor with 15' chain & 200' rode Danforth 35# anchor in varnished chocks on cabin top 35# Bruce anchor with 200’ rode Fisherman anchor (2) 200' x 3/4" anchor rodes (2) Hinckleymonogrammed horseshoe life rings (2010) (3) Throwable seat cushions (8) Distress signals Running lights Masthead light Radar reflector Spreader lights Steaming lights & anchor lights (4) Fire extinguishers Halon fire extinguisher in engine room Dock lines Monogrammed fenders (2009) Boat hook Bosun's chair Hand bilge pump Hose Custom teak screens for all hatches Spare parts and tools (2) 10# propane tanks in lazarette Honda 2-HP outboard motor Avon 8-foot inflatable tender Full canvas boat cover
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 or E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Wythe Ingebritson Cell: 207-664-8111 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com ♦ Broker: Joe Dwyer Cell: 401-578-2919 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 or E-mail: email@example.com om Office: 410-263-0095 STUART-FL: Broker: Tripper Vincent Cell: 561-262-3900 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 or E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378