Absolutely the nicest 480 on the market! Excellent care and maintenance by knowledgeable owner is evident throughout. Do not miss this beauty!
Sea Ray got it right with the 480 Sedan Bridge, one of the best looking sedan cruisers. Built on a fully cored hull with prop pockets to reduce the shaft angles, the 480 boasts a surprisingly large interior for a 48 foot boat. Step through the sliding salon doors to a spacious salon with an electronically controlled convertible sofa, dinette, and built in entertainment center. Opposite, the large galley is designed with an island breakfast bar and under-counter refrigerator and freezer. There are three staterooms on the lower level including a full size berth in the port side stateroom, twin bunks (and a washer/dryer combo) in the starboard stateroom, and a spacious master stateroom forward with an ensuite head with separate shower. On deck, molded fiberglass steps lead up to the flybridge where wrap around lounge seating is located forward of an extremely well designed helm console. Additional features include high gloss interior cabinetry, a TNT lift/swim platform, transom storage garage, wide side decks, and a fiberglass hardtop with four sided enclosure.
- From the TNT lift/swim platform and through the port side transom door you enter the large cockpit area. A settee with under cushion storage is located aft. Additionally, the transom has a storage area and a fish storage box built in. The outside transom has a large storage garage with access to the dockside connections for water and electric. In the cockpit there are port and starboard storage lockers and molded fiberglass steps to the flybridge. Lifting the steps reveals additional storage, the fuel management systems and engine battery switches. Access into the engine room is through the hatch in the cockpit sole. The bridge over hangs the cockpit and there is a Sunbrella cockpit enclosure, and snap-in carpets. Up the steps you enter the bridge. The bridge can be closed off from the steps by closing the large access door. The bridge has a fiberglass hardtop and a four-sided enclosure with port and starboard screens and an opening hatch overhead. The helm area is comfortable and offers excellent visibility and well laid out helm electronics and engine displays. There are two helm chairs which offer bolsters. Forward of the helm is a starboard side “U” shaped settee with under-cushion storage and a dinette table. To port is a wet bar with refrigerator/freezer and additional storage. The flybridge is fully air conditioned/heated with a separate unit and thermostat. There are snap in carpets as well. Back to the cockpit and through the sliding stainless steel doors you enter the main cabin. The cabin is large and has many nice amenities and features. To port is an “L” shaped convertible sofa that electronically converts into a berth. The sofa has a hi/lo table with two folding leafs. To starboard is the entertainment center, cabinets for storage and the electrical panel and two barrel chairs with under seat storage. There is a breakfast bar for two which overlooks the galley area. The counter will pull out and actually become even larger. The galley is forward and along the starboard side. The galley features hard wood flooring, Fiberglass countertops with a large molded sink, electric stove top, trash receptacle, and ample storage cabinets and drawers. Across from the galley is the dinette area with ample seating for six. The aft dinette seat has a pull out storage drawer. The forward section of the main cabin features a large windshield and offers storage area/shelf with stainless steel fiddle. Down three steps you enter the cabin area. To starboard is the guest cabin with twin berths, cedar lined hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets and a cabinet with the combination washer/dryer. To port is access into the VIP cabin with a full size berth, cedar lined hanging locker with mirrored door and storage drawers, and entertainment center and private access into the guest head. The guest head is along the port side and features a Vacu-Flush head, mirrored vanity, separate shower stall with bi-fold door, and ample storage cabinetry. All the way forward is the master cabin with a center-line queen berth with storage drawer, cedar lined hanging locker to starboard and a port side locker with shelves. Both port and starboard sides feature storage cabinets with shelves above. The master features a private ensuite head with separate shower stall, Vacu-Flush toilet and mirrored vanity and storage. The interior of the 480 features high gloss wood work, Berber carpets with Sunbrella carpet protectors, matching fabrics and leather upholstery.
- Located along the starboard side, the chef can easily cook yet still be part of the salon conversation. The galley is large with excellent storage and counter spaces that will please even the most discriminating chef. Fiberglass counter tops with Corian cutting board and trash covers Molded sink with Grohe stainless steel faucet and sprayer Black and Decker Space Saver coffee maker in cabinet Euro-Kera Kenyon 3 burner electric stove top Sharp Carousel Grill 2 microwave/convection oven Black and Decker toaster oven Marvel separate under-counter refrigerator and freezer Hard wood galley flooring Breakfast bar which extends out for larger counter top Dish storage cabinet Glass and bottle storage cabinet Dual voltage lighting Stainless steel handrail and stove rail Upper and lower storage cabinets (4) storage drawers under breakfast bar Raritan Icer-Ette ice maker in main cabin Norcold refrigerator/freezer in bridge wet bar
- TNT lift/swim platform with remote control Progress II electric windlass with foot and helm controls Stainless steel anchor roller Plow anchor with chain rode Anchor locker at bow with raw water wash down Bow sun lounge cushions Flybridge hardtop with 4 side enclosure with flybridge port and starboard screens Sunbrella cockpit cover with window (spare with larger window) Cockpit and bridge snap in carpets Stainless steel stanchions Stainless steel deck hardware Stainless steel beverage holders on bridge (2) stainless steel rod holders in cockpit side decks Transom storage truck Transom fish box with raw water faucet Transom storage areas Cockpit side storage areas Built in cockpit settee with under seat storage (4) fixed and (6) opening stainless steel port lights Black mesh windshield cover Cockpit and bridge snap in carpets
- Electronics & Helm
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass Sea Ray System Monitor display Raytheon RL80C color chartplotter/radar display Raytheon open array 48 mile radar mounted on hardtop Raytheon ST-60 Tridata (depth, speed and log) Raytheon Ray 220 VHF radio with hailer Raytheon remote VHF radio speaker Raytheon AP650 autopilot with Raymarine Smart Pilot remote control Bennett trim tabs Guest remote controlled spot light at bow ACR remote controlled spot light on hard top
- 12 volt DC and 120/240 volt AC power Main distribution panel with Amp and Volt meters Westerbeke 10 Kw diesel generator with sound shield, 1600 hours 50 Amp, 240V/60 cycle dockside shore power with Glendenning Cable-Master Attwood 18 gallon hot water heater (2) 8D batteries with battery box in lazarette Group 27 generator battery Professional Mariner Pro-Matic 20/3 battery charger Professional Mariner Pro-Matic 50/3 battery charger Cruise Air 30,000 BTU marine air conditioning/reverse heat with SMX II controls Trac Vision satellite TV with DirecTV control boxes for TVs Samsung 22” flat screen TV in main cabin Samsung DVD player with remote control Bose surround sound control box with AM/FM and 6 disc CD player Clarion M635 6 disc CD player in main cabin entertainment center Clarion Marine M5470 AM/FM/Cassette player on bridge Clarion bridge helm and cockpit remote controls Pioneer Universal XM radio control at helm Clarion remote speakers Panasonic 15” TV with built in VHS player in master and VIP staterooms Beam central vacuum with connections in guest stateroom and salon
- Caterpillar 3196TA diesel engines with 1100 hours Remanufactured and updates done on engines by Caterpillar and Sea Ray at 700 hours (warranty) Twin Disc transmissions Teleflex aluminum shift and throttle controls Caterpillar full engine displays at helm for each engine Dual Racor primary fuel filters Algae X systems for each engine 2 ½ inch stainless steel shafts turning 4 blade NIBRAL propellers Manganese rudders and struts Dripless shaft logs Sea Star hydraulic steering with wood accent steering wheel Bronze sea strainers and seacocks on all underwater fittings
- Broker's Comments
- A well cared for 480 Sedan Bridge that will not disappoint you. Financing, Insurance and Delivery information available through listing broker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES