- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V-8 454 cid 340 HP FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a shed kept, beautifully maintained boat that is very clean and priced to sell quickly by her 2 boat owner. You must see this one.
- Highly popular, surprisingly spacious layout offers a huge centerline berth in the forward master stateroom, a private Vacuflush equipped head with stall shower, and a convertible guest stateroom that opens to and doubles as extra seating for the salon. Main cabin area features an "L" shaped settee to port and a fully equipped galley to starboard. Interior is fresh and tastefully decorated. VacuFlush Head Central Vac Icemaker 12v Direct and Indirect Interior Lighting Built-in electric heater Digital controls for Air Conditioning Custom bedspread and throw pillows High Low Table Teak Magazine Rack CO Detector
- Princess 3 Burner Electric Range Panasonic Microwave Oven Stainless Steel Double Sink Hot and Cold Pressure Water AC/DC Refrigerator Freezer (2010) Breakfast Bar with 2 Stools
- Electronics/Navigation/Deck Equipment
- Furuno Radar RayMarine VHF Radio DataMarine Digital Depth Finder Furuno GPS Robertson Auto Pilot (As Is) Aqua Meter Digital Tach/Sync (As Is) Remote Controlled Searchlight Compass Trim Tabs Anchor Windlass with Danforth Anchor Full Bow Rails Cockpit Boarding Steps Pilot and Companion Helm Seats Aft Deck Bench Seating with Covers Varnished Teak Coaming Trim Aft Deck Shower Transom Door Swim Platform and Ladder Note: Gelcoat finish is white. The original Sea Ray stripes and graphics have been removed for a cleaner, more up-to-date appearance. Cockpit upholstery is white.
- Twin MerCruiser 340 HP Gas/Carburated with 1143 hours on meters. Fresh Water Cooled Manifolds and Risers replaced 2009 with OEM MerCruiser parts Owner has maintained meticulou s maintenance schedule Existing spare parts inventory
- Owner's personal belongings Tools Portable Heater Portable Dehumidifier Cleaning Supplies
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.