- LOA: 58' Beam: 17' 6" Displacement: 72,000 lbs Cruise Speed: 25 knots Max Speed: 30 knots Engines: Detroit Engine Model: DDEC 12V92TA HP: 1100 Fuel Tank: 2000 Gallons Water Tank: 250 Gallons Holding Tank: 55 Gllons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This 1991 58' Ocean Super Sport features, a three stateroom, three head layout. Beginning forward the VIP guest stateroom features a centerline island double berth, his & hers hanging locker, drawer storage, built in TV and louvered privacy doors providing guest access to en-suite head with separate shower. Moving aft, companionway includes washer and dryer and central vacuum system. The guest stateroom is located in the port side and includes upper and lower single berths, hanging locker, built-in TV and en-suite head with shower. Moving further aft, the full beam owner’s stateroom is accessed from the starboard side. This luxurious stateroom features an island centerline king berth, twin night stands, an abundance of drawer storage, built-in entertainment center, mirrored bulkhead and custom spreads and shams. Also includes a large en-suite head and high gloss teak joiner work is featured throughout the vessel. Up and aft, galley is located on the port side with a custom L shaped dinette is across to starboard. Teak dinette table swivels for easy seating access. Roomy main salon features U shaped sofa seating to port including table, and occasional chair, wet bar with icemaker and custom entertainment center across to starboard. Custom valances, mini blinds, along with an abundance of storage is also included. All interior areas are tastefully decorated and are in excellent condition.
- U-Shape sofa to port with sofa sleeper and additional storage (2) Occasional chairs Headliner Mini blinds Carpeting Halogen lighting L-Shaped dinette with teak table Wet bar with Perma Pub dispenser Kitchen Aid Ice maker Corian Countertops 32" Flat screen Samsung TV Valances Bose Entertainment system with surround sound Seatel Sat TV
- Whirlpool Side by Side refrigerator with icemaker/water on door Whirlpool trash compactor Garbage disposal Sharp Convection/microwave Instant Hot water dispenser Gaggenau 4-burner electric stove with oven Double stainless steel sink Whirlpool stacked washer & dryer (in companionway) Central Vacum System
- Master Stateroom
- Full size King bed Carpeting Teak cabinetry Air conditioning Night stands Sharp TV with Sat receiver Ensuite private head Jensen AM/FM casette player
- VIP Stateroom
- Forward island double berth Sharp TV Air conditioning Carpeting Headliner Ensuite private head with privacy door His & hers hanging locker
- Guest/Crew Stateroom
- Upper/Lower berth Carpeting Headliner Closets Ensuite private head
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- (2) Furuno Navnet Furuno 64 mile radar DDEC Displays Jabsco spotlight Clarion AM/FM/CD/XM Simrad AP25 Autopilot Garmin 3210 Plotter Furuno RD30 Speed/distance (2) ICOM 604 VHF
- Deck & Hull
- Teak coaming boards Live well Fish box Fresh & salt water wash down Walk-thru transom door Bait freezer Tackle center Side lockers Bow pulpit with Anchor roller (3) Deck hatches with screen Hard top Spreader lights on hard top Aluminum bow rail Cockpit sink (2) Helm chairs with cushions (6) Rod holders Pleated flybridge cushions 3-Sided flybridge enclosure Rocket launchers Rupp outriggers Dedicated flybridge stereo ZF Marine electronic controls Ideal electric windlass, with remote Trim Tabs Cockpit sunshade/flip up Removable swim platform (2) Deck chairs
- Electrical System
- Phasor 21kW Generator with sound shield with 2200 hours 12V DC & 110V AC systems Battery parallel switch Dual 50amp shore cords w/connectors (2) Pro Sport Automatic battery chargers Engine room lights Dual Glendinnig cable retractors Distribution panel with Volt meters Central vacuum system
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- Cruise-Air A/C (3 Zone) Freshwater cooling Engine alarm system Bilge blowers Dual Racor filters DDEC engine controls Raw water washdown Galley Maid electric heads Hot water heater (4) Automatic bilge pumps Halon 1301 automatic fire extinguisher system Oil change system - Engine & Generator Freshwater pump with filter Glendenning engine synchronizer Water tank monitor Dockside water Holding tank Cockpit controls (2) Spare 4-blade props Engine room gauges (4) 8D batteries Spectra watermaker, 600 GPD 6/8 Man cannister life raft 2200 Hours on generator, since replacement 2225 hours on main engine SMOH by Gary Hardcastle Marine
- Owner's personal belongings, tools, etc.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.