The original owner is a pilot and engineer and this is reflected by her excellent condition and maintenance which is documented by her log book and receipts. The 56’ is one of Ocean Yachts most popular models as evidenced by the number built. The 56’ makes for a great sport fisherman or cruiser. FINATIC is tournament equipped but has never been run hard or chartered. One is immediately impressed by the flowing and spacious three stateroom/three head layout and both the cockpit and FB are huge. The entire boat is professionally decorated with beautiful beveled mirrors and decorator bedspreads and pillows. We welcome your white glove inspection and smaller trades might be considered. We believe her to be turnkey ready to fish or cruise. FINATIC was safely moored at the Bluffs Marina during the hurricanes and suffered no damage.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering the spacious salon, one is immediately impressed by the lovely ash joiner work, no dings or defects, and by the amount of light and openness. The salon has a mirrored bulkhead and Hunter Douglas blinds. Carpet runners since day one keeps the carpet looking great. There is a beige U shaped sofa to port with storage underneath and a barrel chair to starboard. The ash high low table has two drop leafs. To starboard is the TV, electrical panel, wet bar and storage. The Sirius radio and DVD are just behind the dinette.
- Galley & Dinette
- The bright and airy galley is to port and features Corian countertops, GE cook top and microwave, GE side by side refrigerator/freezer, trash compactor, Scotsmen icemaker and a Kenmore dishwasher. Opposite is a very comfortable u shaped dinette with ample storage below.
- Master Stateroom
- The midship master is full beam and has a large centerline berth with ample storage below. There are his/hers cedar lined lockers and ample drawer storage throughout. Color TV and stereo. The ensuite head has a spacious stall shower, Vacuflush head, Corian counters, mirrored ceiling and medicine cabinet.
- Guest Stateroom
- The VIP is forward with a spacious walk around berth, two cedar lined lockers, ample drawer storage and TV and stereo. The Lewmar overhead hatch is brand new. The ensuite head has a stall shower, Vacuflush head, new overhead hatch and Corian counter. Central Vac. The third stateroom is to port with criss cross berths, TV and stereo.
- Cockpit Bolsters 2012 Cockpit Cover Hardtop Lights Teak Decks Live Well Two Fish Boxes Starboard Is Refrigerated Cockpit Prep With Sink Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Controls Factory Hard Top w/Manual Teaser Reels Rupp Outriggers Windlass Spare Props Fresh And Salt Water Wash Down
- Electronics & Helm
- Robertson AP 20 pilot Raytheon ST 60 Tri Data Ray E 140 Wide chart plotter 2010 Simrad EQ 40 bottom machine Simrad 48 mile radar Icom M 604 VHF 2010 Poly Planer stereo
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- 1,500 hours, Ace Marine of Vero Beach did the 1,000 hour service and replaced all valves and injectors. Companionway engine gauges Westerbeke 15 KW with sound shield 1,500 hours Glendinning shore power Oil change pump
- Broker's Comments
- Purchased new in 2000 by the current owner, the entire history can be documented and this adds to the pedigree.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.