- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Saltwater Series II
- Engine Type
Over $20,000 spent in the past year on upgrades.
Seller wants this to be the next boat sold!
Nice boat well-appointed cabin has small galley w/fridge, stand up head, aft berth, teardrop cabin windows, large fishboxes, and bench seat. The boat has been well cared for and several updates in the past couple years.
- Main Salon
- Sleeps 4 V-Bunk Aft Cabin
- Microwave Combo Stove Refrigerator/Freezer Hot Water
- Electronics and Helm
- 2 Icom VHF radios Hailer Remote spot light Raymarine Hybrid touch GPS/sounder new summer 2012 Raymarine Hybrid touch Radar new summer 2012 Raymarine auto pilot new summer 2012 New LED Spreader lights summer 2012 Furuno GPS/WAAS navigator Windlass Stereo w/speakers Compass
- Vessel Details
- Bench seat port side Helm chair with tackle drawers under seat Transom bench seat Built in rod holders Windshield wiper with fresh water spray Swim platform with ladder Trim tabs Hardtop Full enclosure Rocket launcher on hardtop Outriggers single spreaders Coaming pads new 2012 Salt and fresh water wash Electric head w/holding tank Shower Live well Fish boxes Deck lighting Coast guard equipment Hydraulic steering
- Engine Details and Electrical Equipment
- Yamaha Salt Water Series II All maintenance done Runs great 4 Batteries Battery Switches 30 Amp Shore Power
- Raymarine E12S Multi Number Charts Display Raymarine E9S Multi Number Charts Display (May Need Optional GPS Antenna) Raymarine DSM300 Digital Sounder Raymarine A102113 B164 20 degree transducer Raymarine T92184 24" HD Dome/Cable Radar Raymarine Ais 350 Dual 'Channel Module Raymarine SR-6 Sirius Wx Box NW Switch Shakespeare SRA40 Sirirus/XM Antenna Shakespeare 4365 SS 4” Base Mount Lumitec Seablaze 3 UWL Lumitec Caprera Led Spreader Light Newmar Pa-4D Hailer Horn Raymarine p70r Type 1 Hydraulic Autopilot Martek Hydraulic Kit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.