From the vantage point of a large open flybridge and cockpit, the only thing more inviting than your view of the open sea may be the spectacular new salon, great room and staterooms of the Tiara 4800 Convertible's interior.
Designed and rigged for offshore adventure and onboard luxury, the Tiara 4800 Convertible features everything a serious angler could need – with unmatched comfort and confidence standard.
The classic Tiara design of the 4800 Convertible delivers the style to take your breath away. And yet, like every Tiara, that style is built on an unmatched heritage of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to bring you safely home again – no matter where the day or the horizon may take you.
- Dealer Selected Options
- Glendenning Side Mount Controls Flybridge Cool Helm A/C 16K Bilge Crash Pumps - CAT Bow Thruster - Side Mount Macerator Waste System Washdown - Fresh Water Flybridge Washdown - Raw Water Anchor Locker Frig/Freezer - Lower Cockpit Mezz Seat Transom Baitwell Staircase to Flybridge Flybridge Access Hatch Teak Package Helm Flybridge Frig/Freezer - Flybridge Tournament Hardtop Hardtop Hatches (2) Macerator - Cockpit Flush Floor Tank Rod Storage Flybridge Port & Stbd Rod Storage Fwd & Side Staterooms Garmin Electronics Pkg (2) 15" Touchscreen Displays, GPS, VHF Radio, Digital Remote Sonar, 4kW Open Array Digital Radar, Autopilot and Display Garmin Camera - Engine Room Spotlight - Remote (RCL100) Hardtop Ice Maker - Aft Salon Solid Teak & Holy Cabin Sole Solid Teak & Holy Cabin Sole - STRMS Washer/Dryer - Hallway Closet TV - Fwd Guest Stateroom Galley Dishwasher Garbage Disposal Premium Stereo Upgrade Hull Color: Imron Atlantic Blue Boot Stripe: White Hardtop Underside: Custom Imron Blue Rope lighting Under Gunwales Teaser Reel Prep Only Sunbrella in Lieu Vinyl - Mezzanine Prep for Water Maker (600/700 GPD Unit) LED Underwater Lights (4) W/Blue Filter Bottom Paint: Black Anti-Foul
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 4800 Convertible - Equipped with twin CAT C18 ACERT/885 H.P. or 1,015 H.P. diesels -is fully capable of handling bluewater fishing and/or sea cruising (diesels available with an engine chrome package, at extra cost). An optional ZF Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS) is also available. FLYBRIDGE -The large command bridge includes an island helm station (full flush mount electronics capability), dual Release Marine captains chairs, forward center bench seat, port/starboard L-lounges, lots of storage space, and AM/FM/CD stereo with iPod/MP3 interface. Available with optional forward teak table, and optional tournament-style hardtop, with six-rod holder rocket launcher, molded-in aft spreader lights, wire raceways for electronics, and Imtra red/white/blue lighting. Fish-style flybridge access ladder is standard - An optional cruise-style fiberglass stairway is also available. LOWER COCKPIT - The 140 square-foot lower cockpit is designed to accommodate a fighting chair if desired, and features low freeboard, rigging station/tackle storage, insulated flush floor storage boxes with split lids, port/starboard rod holders, aft-facing mezzanine seating, walk-in engine room access, molded-in transom door and gate, and sliding entry door to the salon. Optional transom baitwell, with removable split lid, optional lower cockpit teak decking or carpet, and optional 30" swim platform with built-in ladder. FOREDECK-Includes molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit and automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system. Optional foredeck sun pad. (An optional forward fixed center cabin window is available). The Tiara Yachts 4800 Convertible interior is large, spacious and luxurious, for comfortable and open living, relaxing, entertaining and socializing. Three private staterooms provide generous sleeping accommodations for 7. And three air conditioners with reverse cycle heat (salon, master stateroom, side guest stateroom) and individual controls cool/heat as needed. SALON GREATROOM - The salon/dinette/galley greatroom has elegant curved surfaces that repeat and flow throughout the entire living quarters. The solid teak (or optional solid teak and holly) hardwood sole extends throughout the salon, and all three staterooms and the hallway are carpeted the master and day heads are tiled. The salon has a large port L-lounge (with a pull-out sleeper), and a starboard U-shaped settee and teak fixed pedestal dinette table for dining and socializing. The salon entertainment center features a Sharp#174; Aquos 37" flat screen LCD TV (with iPod/MP3/game port interface), mounted on a hi-lo actuator for easy concealment, and Bose audio system with integrated DVD/CD player. Manual (or optional electric) window blinds port, starboard, aft provide privacy as desired. GALLEY - Opposite the dinette/settee, the midship galley has quartz countertops, tile backsplash, upper/lower cabinets, microwave/convection oven,3-burner electric cooktop (with sea rails), 2 sets of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers (one with icemaker), and stainless undermount sink. Among the options are dishwasher, garbage disposal, and a galley skylight (extends from galley into the master stateroom). The lower level of the 4800 Convertible features three large staterooms with carpeted floors (teak or teak and holly floors available as an option). MASTER STATEROOM - The large and comfortable portside master stateroom has a queen berth with innerspring mattress (storage below), night stands, hullside cabinets, hanging locker, Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen LCD TV, DVD player, AM/FM/CD stereo and iPod/MP3 interface, and a private ensuite master head. Full frame stateroom entry door and sliding pocket door to ensuite head. MASTER HEAD - The master head has Corian countertop, porcelain sink, vanity with mirror, linen closet, enclosed shower with seat and tempered glass door/window, and tileflooring. GUEST STATEROOM - The forward guest stateroom also has a full frame entry door, double lower berth (optional rod storage under), single upper berth, innerspring mattresses, hanging locker, storage, and optional Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen TV/DVD. GUEST STATEROOM-The starboard guest stateroom includes over/under bunks (optional rod storage below) with innerspring mattresses, hanging locker, sliding entry door, and optional Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen TV/DVD. GUEST/DAY HEAD - The guest/day head has Corian countertop with porcelain sink, vanity with mirror, enclosed shower with seat, storage, and tile floors. Dual entry from the hallway and the forward guest stateroom. Adjacent, aft of the day head, is a hallway closet (optional stacked washer and dryer). COCKPIT-The cockpit offers a standard fish-style ladder (or optional cruise-style) to the flybridge, portside bait prep center and adjoining engine room entry, and molded-in transom door and gate. Lower cockpit carpet, aft fold-down lounge and an optional 30" swim platform with built-in ladder are also available. Aft-opening starboard entry door to the salon. Travel fore and aft is safe and secure, with molded-in steps port/starboard to walkways, safety handrails and one-piece welded 1-1/4" brushed aluminum bow rail (and Tiara custom diamond pattern non-skid). FOREDECK-The large foredeck features a standard moldedin fiberglass bow pulpit, flush forward anchor rode locker with overboard drain, and automatic rope/chain anchor windlasssystem with foot pedal (and helm remote).
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Miami Beach, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444