This head-turning 4300 Open represents the fresh direction, new style and renewed focus of Tiara Yachts – a focus in keeping with a nearly 60-year heritage of leadership and innovation.
With upgraded standard features and optional equipment choices that let you have it your way, the 4300 Open is fish and/or cruise ready. An incomparable deepwater performer, it presents a secure platform to aggressively manage sea and weather conditions, with a fuel-efficient new hull design and power package that provide optimum performance, handling and maneuverability.
Whether pulling up to the dock for dinner or running offshore in search of big game, you’ll do it with the confidence of knowing that your new 4300 Open is built on an unmatched pedigree of American Made quality, strength and seakeeping designed to deliver day after carefree day of unparalleled yachting pleasure.
- Dealer Selected Options
- Upper Cockpit Cool Helm A/C (32K) Macerator Waste System Washdown - Fresh Water Anchor Locker Starboard Wet Bar Drawer Refrigerator, DC Starboard Aft Prep Center Tackle Drawers Transom Baitwell Hardtop - Cruise Drop Curtain, 3 Piece Macerator Cockpit Flush Floor Tank Rod Holders (4) - Side Gunnels Rod Storage - Dinette Solid Teak Cabin Sole Hull Color: White Hull Bottom Color: White Bootline Color: Carbon Bottom Paint: Black Anti-Fouling Helm Console Color: Carbon Dash Color: Carbon Cockpit Upholstery: White with Carbon accents Interior Fabric: Dune Interior Ultraleather: Ermine Galley Tile Backsplash: Egyptian Beige Galley Countertop: Witch Hazel Head Countertop: Witch Hazel
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 4300 Open reflects its immediate predecessors and also represents future models in the Open Series. With outstanding standard features/optional equipment choices, the 4300 Open is fish or cruise ready, or both. A serious deepwater performer, the 4300 gives a secure platform to aggressively manage sea/weather conditions, with a hull design and power package that provides optimum performance, handling and maneuverability, and fuel efficiency. UPPER COCKPIT-The 98 square foot upper cockpit features an oversized Stidd electrically actuated helm seat, with wet bar immediately aft (wet bar includes sink, drawer storage ((or optional drawer refrigerator)), and aft prep center, storage under (optional tackle drawers or ice maker available). The port curved companion lounge has a forward-facing swivel seat, and aft-facing mezzanine lounge seat (refrigerator/freezer available). Drop-down engine room access hatch. A teak table for the companion lounge is also available. LOWER COCKPIT-The lower cockpit includes two insulated flush floor storage boxes, two large floor hatches split into 4 small hatches, molded-in transom door and gate, and 24" x 24" aluminum backing plate laminated into the cockpit floor. Transom options include aft fold-down lounge, or L-lounge, or transom baitwell. The optional L-lounge is available with a teak or fiberglass table, with sun pad conversion. An optional 30" or 42" swim platform with built-in ladder is also available. An optional cruising hardtop or tournament hardtop is available, and, similar to the 3900, 3600 IPS, and 3200 Open Models, optional Tiara Tournament Series (TTS) premium fish equipment can also be specified. The 4300 Open has a luxurious, roomy interior, with salon/dinette/galley greatroom combo, and two large private staterooms - the forward master stateroom, and the port guest stateroom. Solid teak or optional solid teak and holly hardwood floor throughout. The 4300 also includes a foredeck skylight that provides abundant natural light to the salon, galley and master stateroom. Optional hullside portlights are available as desired, as is a central vacuum system. SALON-The port U-shaped lounge/dinette seats 4-5, and has a high-gloss removable table. The lounge converts to a double lower berth, with the backrest converting to an upper pullman. The entertainment center is opposite the lounge/dinette, in the salon/galley half-wall divider, and includes a Sharp Aquos 32" flat screen LCD TV and Bose Lifestyle 18 DVD/CD stereo system. Teak companionway entry steps with hinged storage underneath, and trash receptacle. Marine Air Systems 12,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat. GALLEY-The starboard U-shaped galley has Corian countertops, stainless steel undermount sink with Corian cover, under counter storage and large aft galley pantry, two-burner electric cooktop with Corian cover, microwave/convection oven, and Vitrifrigo dual refrigerator drawers and refrigerator/freezer combination (optional ice maker). MASTER STATEROOM-The large forward master stateroom has a bi-fold entry door from the salon hallway, and a private entrance to the head. Includes queen-size pedestal berth, innerspring mattress, storage compartment and two storage drawers under, starboard cedar-backed hanging locker, upper hullside storage cabinets. Optional underberth rod storage is available. Sharp Aquos 19" flat screen LCD TV with built-in DVD player. Marine Air 10,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat cools/heats the master stateroom and head. GUEST STATEROOM-With private separate entry from the salon hallway, the guest stateroom includes upper and lower bunks, innerspring mattresses, storage under lower bunk, and hanging locker with shelves. Also available is an optional TV with built-in DVD player. HEAD-The fiberglass head has two full frame entry doors ... one from the salon hallway and another for private entry from the forward master stateroom ... and Corian vanity countertop and sink, mirrored lighted medicine cabinet, upper/ lower storage, and linen cabinet. Stall shower with glass door and integrated fiberglass seat. Powered by twin Cummins QSC 550 or 600 H.P. diesels, and matched with a new hull design, the Tiara 3900 Open performs... Cruise or Fish, or Both. Standard configuration is without the hardtop (ideal for after-market tower), or you can add an optional factory fish or cruise hardtop. Also available with Tiara Tournament Series (TTS) fish options. UPPER COCKPIT-Standards in the upper cockpit include: Tiara Tilt-Away helm, adjustable fixed pedestal helm seat (optional Stidd seat available), aft helm seat wet bar/storage and prep center, and curved companion lounge with swivel seat. LOWER COCKPIT-The large (95 square feet) lower cockpit features portside aft-facing raised mezzanine seating, molded- in steps to deck walkways, molded-in transom door and gate, flush floor insulated storage boxes (with gas assist split hatches), and glassed-in aluminum backing plate for fighting chair. FOREDECK-Skylight/hatch system, molded-in fiberglass bow pulpit, flush forward anchor rode locker, automatic rope/chain anchor windlass system, and one-piece welded 316L stainless steel bow rail. OPTIONS-Available options include: 30" or 42" swim platform, hullside portlights, forward deck sun pad, upper and/or lower cockpit carpet, Stidd helm seat, aft fold-down lounge or L-lounge, and wet bar and prep center options.
- Photo Note
- All pictures are of sistership.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444