- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Fast 1972 Ranger 33 Sloop, Gary Mull design with newer diesel engine.
- Forward is the Vee berth with storage shelves and three drawers and a large hanging locker to starboard and an enclosed head to port. Numerous storage shelves, medicine cabinet with mirror and under-sink storage. The main salon has a U-shaped dinette to port which converts to a double berth; a straight settee to starboard with storage below, outboard and above both sides. Aft to starboard are a chart table with two drawers and storage. The updated Electric panel is mounted outboard followed by the quarter berth. The Galley is aft to port.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar Diesel model 3GM 30 well maintained by local professional mechanic. New Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Wheel steering Manual head with plumbing but no holding tank 2 blade prop
- Electronics, Navigation, entertainment.
- VHF marine radio New Lowrance GPS with Depth sounder 5 inch compass. Stereo AM/FM/CD player with speakers in cabin. LCD TV.
- Sails and Rigging
- Mainsail with ¾ battens and Lazy Jacks. Roller furling 130% genoa Mylar 150% genoa. 1X19 stainless steel standing rigging. Spinnaker pole Whisker pole 2 Lewmar 16 self-tailing winches and 2 standard Lewmar. Manual 4 part boom vang
- 12V DC and 120 volt AC system Two batteries Battery parallel switch Battery charger Battery monitor 120 volt 30 amp Shore power with cord. Newer electric panel with circuit breakers and meters.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. See comparables on these dot coms YachtWorld, Boats, BoatTrader, aaayachtsales.This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Waterline Marina