- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Looking for efficiency? Looking for fishability? Looking for a true sport fishing yacht on a catamaran platform that performs with a 30 knot cruise at just 50 gph?. This stylish catamaran was created for you. As the original company captain for the Black Pearl when she was introduced into the US market, I can personally attest to her sea keeping abilities and the great use of space. The 180 sq ft cockpit gives the allure of fishing a much larger boat. She sits well on a drift and is a great set up for chunking tuna or sword fishing. On the troll, the wave pattern comes off the hull out nicely and she backs down like a sports car when you are chasing a billfish. The riddle has been solved on creating a catamaran sport fish boat that has dock appeal. If you are looking for an efficient and extremely stabile sport fish boat, take a look at the Black Pearl!
- Vessel Overview:
- The original concept behind the Black Pearl sport fishing catamaran was simple: Create a sport fishing convertible with a comfortable and dry ride that featured spacious accommodations and appointments on a catamaran hull design that was fuel efficient and extremely stabile. With the added benefit of only having a 3’4” draft, The Black Pearl is exactly that! The Crowther designed hull is cutting edge. Pro-Boat Ltd out of Brazil manufactured the “Black Pearl” brand that was imported to the USA under the watchful eye Black Pearl Marine. The Black Pearl has an open spacious salon with 6’7” headroom and L-shaped sofas to port and starboard. The galley is an integral part of the salon with a traditional “galley up” sport fish layout and adjoining booth style dinette. The staterooms are forward. The master stateroom is to port and features an inset queen berth and en suite head with separate shower. The guest stateroom is to starboard and features side by side single berths and en suite head with separate shower. There is a nicely finished tackle/storage room under the dinette with access from the companionway that abounds lots of usable space. There is access to the single crew’s quarters from the foredeck through a deck hatch. The engine rooms are independent of each other and are accessible through the cockpit.
- (2) L-shaped salon ultra-leather sofas with storage underneath Salon carpeting Salon window blinds Cocktail table with storage Air conditioning Peroba high gloss interior wood Flat panel TV on hinge Bose entertainment system Ship’s electrical panel in forward companionway
- Microwave/Convection Oven Under Counter side by side refrigerator and freezer Two burner stovetop Granite countertops Stainless sink Custom forward pantry cabinet Galley wood flooring Booth style elevated dinette across from galley
- ELECTRONICS/FLY BRIDGE:
- (2) Ray Marine E120 multifunction GPS/Radar/Fish finder/Plotter Auto Pilot Standard Horizon VHF radio Lenco trim tab controls CAT digital display panels Visual mechanical gauge package Remote windlass controls switch Stainless steel ships wheel Palm Beach style helm pad with single lever electric controls Generous rod lockers under seating Stainless bridge rails Release Marine helm chairs Plastimo compass Ship’s horns Nav lights 3 sided enclosure
- DECK/FISHING EQUIPMENT:
- Cockpit controls All polished stainless steel hand rails and bow rails Windlass Macerated fish box Four flush mounted rod holders Awl Grip finished engine room Glendenning cable master Outriggers Cockpit wash down Bait Freezer Bait prep sink Transom 55 gallon Live well with window Cockpit is 180 square feet Cockpit power points for down riggers Transom door and lift gate In-deck fore/aft insulated fish boxes
- MECHANICAL/ENGINE ROOM:
- 2 X CATERPILLAR C12 (715HP) DIESEL ENGINES WITH 450 HRS Oil changing system Engine room fans Bilge blowers Bilge pumps
- Kohler generator Electric retractable shore power cord (50amp) Battery charger Ships’ main electrical panel in companionway hall forward of galley
- OWNER’S PERSONAL ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ITEM NOT LISTED HEREIN AT TIME OF VIEWING.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- OR Kelly Sprigg 239-370-1122 Email Broker Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht