- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4.7L V8 FWC
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
REDUCED!! This popular Cruisers 3375 Esprit is a very clean boat with low hours (500) on her twin 310hp Mercuriser 7.4L VB Fresh Water Cooled engines. The boat features the twin inboard configuration (V-drives), recent full canvas package, recent Garmin fish finder/depth, 4kw generator (90 hours), air conditioning, and a very generous interior. At 37'6" overall length, this is one big 33' express cruiser. Perfect family weekender with full enclosure camper style see thru curtains (some with additional screens), or just to use for cruising to a nice spot and setting anchor, having a meal and swimming with your own floating beach (transom shower for rinsing off and two large sun bathing cushions for the bow). Lightly used, shiny gelcoat, loaded and ready to go!! Owner has stored the boat in a covered shed for the past few years, and has kept her very well maintained. New windlass and anchor rode with stainless plow anchor were added Summer of 2012 (spare danforth), as well a new cockpit cover in addition to the full enclosure. Spring 2013- new battery installed, fluids topped off, new zincs, new side curtains, and new 15" flat screen TV with DVD player. Owner is planning to move into a center console, and is looking for offers.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- This yacht comfortably sleeps up to six people, boasting a roomy mid cabin, a dinette that converts easily to a double berth, and a forward double berth. The 11-foot, 8-inch beam contributes to ease of movement, while the ample locker storage and stand-up shower add to overall livability and convenience. The 3375's interior offers a spacious layout with generous 6-foot, 4-inch headroom. The functional dinette and full galley come equipped with an extra large refrigerator and freezer, a sink, a microwave oven, and an electric stove.
- Enter the companionway through sliding door. The interior of this yacht is especially clean! Owners have taken very good care of the upholstery, cushions, fabrics, carpeting, etc. Master stateroom is forward and features a full-beam berth with easy access, hanging locker, drawer storage, and overhead hatch. The television is on a swivel which allows the owner to watch from the stateroom or from the salon area. Large head with stall shower is to port. Head offers plenty of elbow room, abundant storage, and a vacuflush head system. The galley is located just aft of the head on the port side. There is a roomy dinette to starboard which offers comfortable seating for four adults. Guest stateroom is aft and features a privacy curtain, locker, drawer storage, and convertible U-shaped setee that makes into a roomy double. The cabin is climate controlled via a 16,000btu Cruisair reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with digital control. Perfect family boat or even a weekender for two couples. The cockpit and helm deck offer two separate seating areas, excellent visibility from the helm, a wet bar with ice maker and storage, and easy access to the swim platform through transom door. The swim platform features a fold-a-way boarding ladder, lazarette storage, and hot and cold shower.
- Norcold refrigerator w/freezer compartment (ac/dc) Princess 2-burner electric stove Tappan microwave U-line icemaker (cockpit) Sink with hot/cold freshwater service Abundant drawer and cabinet storage
- Garmin 232 GPS/Chart Plotter Garmin Fish Finder/depth (2007) Standard Horizon NOVA VHF Clarion M 5680 Stereo (am/fm/CD) with interior and exterior speakers
- Electrical System
- Kohler generator 4kw 12 volt dc system (3) group 27 series batteries battery charger 120 volt ac system Dual 30 amp shore power service
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 or email@example.com