- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The 62 Convertible is a showpiece in the Viking tradition with a fusion of leading edge engineering. To optimize its strength to weight ratio, the composite cored hull is resin infused with a high modulus of Dupont’s Kevlar, carbon fiber and knitted fiberglass laminates selected to reduce weight while increasing the overall physical properties of the structure. Similarly, interior stateroom and hanging locker doors, as well as cabinet fronts throughout the yacht incorporate honeycomb coring for further weight reduction. The 62 Convertible also has recessed engine cooling water pickups, refined propeller pocket entry to enhance flow to the five-bladed wheels for reduced noise with better traction, and modified architecture to the struts and rudders adding to an efficient and slippery running surface delivering speeds in excess of 42 knots with a pair of Caterpillar C32-A engines rated at 1,925mhp.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Abundantly detailed, the profile of the 62 Convertible makes a powerful statement. The unbroken sheer sweeps gracefully bow to stern. Nearly eight feet of freeboard at the bow along with the gentle crown on the flush foredeck is aesthetically pleasing to the eye, and increases the headroom in the forward stateroom. A newly designed engine room vent fascia with longitudinal fins give the boat the illusion of speed even at rest, while keeping the machinery space dry and supplying a rush of combustion air. Walking into the salon is a delight to the senses and your first impression will be that you are aboard a much larger yacht. With nearly 19 feet of beam, the expanse resembles a stately great room, lush with individually chosen planks of random, natural teak each one featuring a tight, fine grain that defines the area with sense of richness and custom appointments. A home theater system includes a 46-inch flat screen television, which rises from the teak cabinetry and an audiophile Bose system. The serving island, a Viking innovation, is topped with custom granite, as are all of the counters in the L-shaped galley. The island is ideal for prepping meals at the dock or under way, and allows more freedom of movement throughout the area with two egress points. Drawer-style under counter refrigeration and world class appliances will bring smiles to even the most demanding chefs. A choice of three or four staterooms is available. In the three-stateroom plan, each one has a private head and fiberglass shower stall. In the four-stateroom layout, the two port staterooms share the port head. While all of the staterooms offer generous accommodations, including System #1 innerspring mattresses, excellent stowage and privacy, each has its own special take and is uniquely designed to maximize comfort and function. The forward stateroom offers a choice of a VIP layout with a queen size walk around berth, or crossover berths. The port stateroom has side-by-side berths and the fourth stateroom features upper and lower berths. The master stateroom is amidships with an athwart ships queen-size walk around bed, an upholstered headboard, flanking night tables, a credenza, a 32-inch flat screen television, and a pair of floor to ceiling maple-lined hanging lockers. The flying bridge mirrors other new generation Vikings with a center console helm station, three Murray Products pedestal seats with ladder backs, port, starboard and forward lounge seating with stowage beneath each one, a freezer and a chill box for drinks. The 62 Enclosed Bridge features our signature spiral staircase from the salon to the bridge, along with a docking station on the aft deck. To accommodate the staircase in the salon the 62 Enclosed Bridge will utilize a U-shape peninsula galley similarly equipped as in the open bridge version. The bi-level 172 square-foot cockpit is the result of thousands of hours on the tournament trail. On the upper level, another Viking innovation, the observation mezzanine is designed to keep guests cool and dry thanks to the flying bridge overhang, as well as clear of the crew working in the lower cockpit. Lifting the hinged seat lids beneath the Sunbrella cushions exposes a freezer, and engine room access. A lower level compartment stows bulky gear, while tackle drawers are built into a molded console to starboard. A refrigerated drink box doubles as the salon entrance step. The lower level cockpit is professionally equipped with flush rod holders, fresh and raw-water wash down systems, a transom fish box, rounded comings with indirect rope lighting below, side lockers for tag stick and gaff stowage, a quick disconnect fitting for oil changes for the engines, transmissions and generator, port and starboard in-deck insulated fish and stowage boxes, and stereo speakers to name just a handful of the standard features. The lazarette also has been prepped for the installation of a Seakeeper gyro stabilizer at the factory or a later date. Mechanically, the engine room is engineered for life at the 1,000 fathom line. Engine instrumentation is located at the entrance door. Bilge areas are painted with bright white Awlgrip for ease of maintenance. A Delta-T ventilation system provides clean, dry air for combustion, while suppressing water intrusion. A centralize sea-water system with a variable speed pump provides ample flow to multiple outlets for onboard needs including watermakers, icemakers, air conditioning, live wells and washdown system. A 27.5 kW Onan generator is standard and space is provided for a 21.5 kW Onan as a backup if desired. Climate control needs are met with a 58,000 Btu direct expansion and zoned air conditioning system. For turnkey delivery, we encourage you to enlist the services and products of our sister companies, Atlantic Marine Electronics and Palm Beach Towers for custom accessories. The Viking 62 Convertible represents the newest ground breaking champion in the history of the world’s largest and most copied manufacturer of convertible sportfishing yachts. We cordially invite you to contact your Viking dealer to learn more about this new model and arrange a sea trial and factory tour of our 810,000 square-foot facility.
- Dealer Selected Options
- BILGE: AWLGRIP ANCHOR LOCKER BILGE: AWLGRIP FORWARD BILGE AND ANCHOR LOCKER BILGE: INSTALL MAGNETIC SWITCHES FOR ALL BILGE LIGHTS COCKPIT CUSTOM: INSTALL RELEASE MARINE BOLTLESS ROD HOLDERS COCKPIT CUSTOM: INSTALL TRI COLOR ROPE LIGHTING IN COCKPIT COCKPIT CUSTOM: RELEASE MARINE FIGHTING CHAIR , TRILLION SERIES COCKPIT CUSTOM: RUN WIRES TO FIGHTING CHAIR DECK PLATE FOR LIGHTS COCKPIT CUSTOM: S & I THREADED COCKPIT SCUPPERS IPO STANDARD COCKPIT CUSTOM: TEAK COCKPIT SOLE AND MEZZANINE TO BE DONE BY OUTSIDE VENDOR COCKPIT CUSTOM: UPGRADE TO TRI COLOR LIGHTS, RED/WHITE/BLUE IN COCKPIT OVERHANG COCKPIT: AWLGRIP LAZARETTE COCKPIT: CRUSHED ICE MACHINE WITH DISCHARGE IN STBD MEZZANINE BOX COCKPIT: INSTALL CUSTOMER SUPPLIED FIGHTING CHAIR COCKPIT: LIVE WELL IN SOLE COCKPIT: MEZZANINE COCKPIT COCKPIT: PLUMB TRANSOM BOX AS LIVE WELL WITHOUT WINDOW AND LIGHT COCKPIT: REFRIGERATED COCKPIT STEP BOX COCKPIT: S&I SECOND CABLEMASTER IN COCKPIT COCKPIT: S&I TRANSOM CUSTOM LETTERING COCKPIT: SEAWATER SUPPLY AND FITTING FOR ADDITIONAL ON-DECK LIVE WELL COCKPIT: TRANSOM COAMING SOLID WITH FISH BOX COCKPIT: TRANSOM SWIM STEPS COCKPIT: TWO 12V OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING, ONE ON EACH SIDE COCKPIT: Y-VALVE FOR FRESH AND SALT WATER WASHDOWNS IN COCKPIT COMPANIONWAY CUSTOM: TEAK TOE KICK AT COMPANIONWAY STEPS COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER WITH STEP COVERS COMPANIONWAY: VERTICAL TEAK STRIPS BETWEEN WALL PANELS CP CUSTOM: BALL VALVE ON TRANSOM BOX DISCHARGE -ALLOWS PRESSURIZATION UNDERWAY CP: COCKPIT FREEZER BAIT TRAYS CP: PROVIDE FREEZER STORAGE IN MEZZANINE SEAT CP: REFRIGERATE PORT MEZZANINE UNDERMOUNTED STEP BOX CP: SPLIT LID FOR COCKPIT FISH BOX CP: STORAGE LOCKERS UNDER PORT AND STARBOARD COAMINGS DECK/EXT SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK - NO WARRANTY ON COSMETIC FINISH DECK/EXT: ANCHOR BRACKET IN ANCHOR LOCKER DECK/EXT: BOW RAIL AS PER CUSTOMER SPECS DECK/EXT: DELETE BOW PULPIT & INSTALL BOW CLEATS FORE & AFT DECK/EXT: FRESH WATER WASHDOWN AT BOW INSIDE ANCHOR LOCKER DECK/EXT: INSTALL SS GAS SPRINGS FOR ANCHOR LOCKER HATCH DECK/EXT: PAINT RUB RAIL WHITE DECK/EXT: S&I RECESSED TRIM TAB COVERS DECK/EXT: SIDE MOUNTED HANDRAILS THAT FOLLOW TOP OF SALON WINDOW DECK/EXT: TEMP MOUNT RUNNING, TRANSOM, MAST LIGHT, BOAT TO GET TOWER DECOR ITEM: ADDITIONAL TOSS PILLOWS AND PILLOWROLL DECOR ITEM: BAR STOOLS WITH NO BACKS IN ULTRALEATHER PONY SHIRE DECOR ITEM: CARPET, FABRICA. BISTANGO LAGUNA DECOR: ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: APPLIQUED BEDSPREAD AND SHAMS IN MASTER STATEROOM DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL COVERPLATES FOR SWITCHES & RECEPTACLES DECOR: BRUSHED NICKEL HARDWARE THROUGHOUT DECOR: CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL DESERT SAND SYMPHONY THROUGHOUT DECOR: GALLEY ACCESSORY KIT DECOR: LED INTERIOR LIGHTS THROUGHOUT DECOR: PRESTIGE DECOR DECOR: SATIN NICKEL INTERIOR LIGHT TRIM DECOR: SOFA, UPGRADED "DEWBERRY STYLE" IN ULTRALEATHER CHAMOIS, ARM, AND TOP STITCH DECOR: WRAPPED HATCH CARPET INSTALLATION DELIVERY: WATER DELIVERY KIT W/TOOL SET DINETTE: DINETTE TABLE TO BE TEAK WITH TEAK PEDESTAL ENG RM: 110V OUTLET ON AFT BULKHEAD AT ENTRANCEWAY ENG RM: ACCESS DOOR TO CREWS QUARTERS ENG RM: AWLGRIP BRASS THRU-HULLS & SEA STRAINERS IN ENGINE RM & FWD BILGES ENG RM: FUEL FILTERS SNOW WHITE ENG RM: GENERATOR GAS-WATER SEPARATOR FOR STD GENERATOR ENG RM: INSTALL TWO TOOL BOXES IN ENGINE ROOM 4 DRAWER 12" WIDE PAINTED WHITE ENG RM: RUN LINE FROM OIL CHANGE SYSTEM TO COCKPIT DOCKSIDE BOX ENG RM: S&I 1400 GPD WATERMAKER WITH AUTO BACKFLUSH ENG RM: S&I CLEAR ACRYLIC SHAFT LOG ACCESS COVERS ENGINE ROOM CUSTOM: PAINT PVC TRIM AT ENGINE ROOM ENGINE ROOM CUSTOM: S & I ADDITIONAL 23KW GENERATOR FB CUSTOM: PAINT BOTH RADIO BOXES BLACK AND UNDERSIDE OF LIDS FB CUSTOM: INSTALL TRI COLOR ROPE LIGHTS AROUND HELM CONSOLE FB: CIGARETTE LIGHTER STYLE OUTLET FB: CUSTOM: INSTALL COMPASS IN RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOX IPO STANDARD LOCATION FB: CUSTOM: INSTALL REMOTE FOR WATERMAKERON FB-MW FB: CUSTOM: INSTALL ROD RACKS UNDER BENCH SEATS- FB: CUSTOM: UPGRADE FB CUSHIONS TO ULTRALEATHER BUCKSKIN FB: DEDICATED FRESHWATER FEED FOR TOWER WITH SHUTOFF VALVE IN FLYBRIDGE LOCKER FB: ELECTRONIC TROLLING VALVES FB: FRESH WATER OUTLET ON BRIDGE FB: INSTALL BRIDGE FREEZER BOX FB: INSTALL BRIDGE WITHOUT EXPOSED FASTENERS FB: INSTALL REMOVABLE FLYBRIDGE JUMPSEAT BACKREST FB: PUSH BUTTON CATCHES FOR ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOXES FB: REFRIGERATE BRIDGE DRINK BOX FB: S&I HANDRAIL ON SIDE OF HELM CONSOLE ABOVE HELM ACCESS DOOR FB: S&I RELEASE TEAK HELM POD FB: SINGLE LEVER CONTROL HANDLES WITH BOW THRUSTER BUTTON IN HANDLES FB: STAINLESS STEEL GAS SPRINGS ON FLYBRIDGE BENCH SEATS FB: TEMP MOUNT HORNS UNDER BRIDGE FB: TEMP RAIL ON FLYBRIDGE, TO BE RETURNED AFTER TOWER IS INSTALLED FB: UPGRADE HELM CHAIRS TO RELEASE TRILLION SERIES (INCLUDES CREDIT FOR STD CHAIRS) FB: VHF RADIO ICOM-604 FSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL FSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL FSH: TOWEL BARS AND RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL FSR CUSTOM: INSTALL CROWN MOLDING FSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING IN BASKET WEAVE, WILD WALNUT FSR HEAD: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION - KAOLIN METALLURGY FSR HEAD: MIRROR AROUND UPPER VANITY INSERT FSR HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY FSR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION - STOCK INVESTMENT/WALLSTREET FSR: MATTRESS TO BE SYSTEM #1 UPGRADE (FOR STD ISLAND QUEEN) FSR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION FWD HEAD CUSTOM: GRANITE VANITY TOP IN SEQUOIA BROWN LEATHER, 1/2 BULLNOSE EDGE FWD SR LAYOUT: ISLAND QUEEN BUNK FORWARD GALLEY CUSTOM: GRANITE COUNTERTOP TO BE SEQUOIA BROWN LEATHER WITH OGEE EDGE GALLEY: 110V OUTLET NEXT TO SWITCH ON BOTTOM OF UPPER CABINET ABOVE SINK GALLEY: ADDITIONAL UNDERCOUNTER REFRIGERATOR with DRAWERS GALLEY: AMTICO FLOORING IN BASKET WEAVE, WILD WALNUT GALLEY: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL GALLEY: SINK TO BE STAINLESS STEEL UNDERMOUNT GENERAL: PROVIDE OVERBOARD DISCHARGE FOR ALL HEADS HEADS: SEALAND HEAD SYSTEM HULL COLOR: CUSTOM HULL COLOR BAHAMA BLUE HULL CUSTOM: S & I BLUE VC OFFSHORE BOTTOM PAINT IPO STANDARD HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FORWARD FOR A TOTAL OF (3) TANKS HULL: CUSTOM NON-METALLIC, BOOT STRIPE WITH FEATURE STRIPES HULL: DC BOW THRUSTER HULL: FIBERGLASS SIDE THRU-HULLS HULL: OVAL EXHAUST OUTLETS (LINEAR EXHAUST) HULL: PROP POCKETS TO REDUCE DRAFT LAYOUT: FOUR STATEROOM LAYOUT LAYOUT: GLOSS FINISH THROUGHOUT MECH: INSTALL TEE IN DOCKSIDE WATER MANIFOLD TO FILL WATER TANK FROM COCKPIT MSH: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: SHOWER FIXTURES TO BE SATIN NICKEL MSH: TOWEL BARS & RINGS TO BE BRUSHED NICKEL MSR CUSTOM: BLUE RAY PLAYER MSR CUSTOM: CUSTOM HEADBOARD, FULL HEIGHT MSR CUSTOM: INSTALL CROWN MOLDING MSR HEAD CUSTOM: GRANITE VANITY TOP TO BE SEQUOIA BROWN LEATHER, 1/2 BULLNOSE EDGE MSR HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING IN BASKET WEAVE, WILD WALNUT MSR HEAD: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION - CHAI BRIO MSR HEAD: MIRROR AROUND UPPER VANITY INSERT MSR HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY MSR: ADDITIONAL TELEPHONE OUTLET MSR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION - STOCK INVESTMENT/WALLSTREET MSR: END TABLE TOPS TO BE TEAK MSR: MATTRESS TO BE SYSTEM #4 UPGRADE (QUEEN) MSR: S&I 32" FLAT PANEL TELEVISION PORT AFT SR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION - STOCK INVESTMENT/WALLSTREET PORT AFT SR: MATTRESSES TO BE SYSTEM #1 UPGRADE PORT AFT SR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION PORT HEAD CUSTOM: GRANITE VANITY TOP IN SEQUOIA BROWN LEATHER, 1/2 BULLNOSE EDGE PORT HEAD: AMTICO FLOORING IN BASKET WEAVE, WILD WALNUT PORT HEAD: CUSTOM WALLPAPER - COCOA TESSITURA PORT HEAD: FAUCET TO BE SATIN NICKEL PORT HEAD: S&I CHROME SHOWER DOOR PORT HEAD: S&I SATIN NICKEL SHOWER FIXTURES PORT HEAD: TEAK FACE ON LOWER VANITY PORT SR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION - STOCK INVESTMENT/WALL STREET PORT SR: DIMMER ON OVERHEAD LOW-VOLTAGE AC LIGHTS POWER: CATERPILLAR C32A: 1925 MHP PSH: BRUSHED NICKEL TOWEL BARS & RINGS PSR: MATTRESS TO BE SYSTEM #1 UPGRADE (QUEEN BUNK) PSR: S&I 19" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION SALON CUSTOM: CROWN MOLDING IN SALON, GALLEY AND DINETTE SALON CUSTOM: INSTALL MOPPA BURL COCKTAIL AND DINETTE TABLE TOPS SALON CUSTOM: INSTALL SWITCH IN SALON FOR HARDTOP AND TOWER LIGHTS SALON: AMTICO FLOORING AT ENTRANCEWAY IN BASKET WEAVE, WILD WALNUT SALON: BOSE V35 ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM WITH BLU-RAY SALON: CARPET RUNNER, FULL, CANVAS SALON: CARPET RUNNER, PARTIAL, CANVAS SALON: COCKTAIL TABLE SALON: DIMMERS FOR QUARTZ LIGHTS SALON: DINETTE DIMMERS ON OVERHEAD LOW VOLTAGE AC LIGHTS SALON: S&I 40" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION SALON: S&I TEAK TRIM WHERE AMTICO FLOOR MEETS CARPET SALON: SALON DOOR WITH ELECTRIC DOOR OPENER SALON: VALANCES TO BE TEAK SALON: WIRE BOX TO BE TEAK
- Picture Note
- PROFILE PICTURE IS SISTERSHIP.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. .
- Please contact us at any of the following locations: Coconut Grove, FL – 305-856-8486 Dania Beach, FL – 954-926-0400 West Palm Beach, FL – 561-833-6060 Palm Beach Gardens, FL – 561-775-6000 North Palm Beach, FL - 561-799-9590 Stuart, FL - 772-692-7900 Port Salerno, FL - 772-678-4021 Jacksonville, FL – 904-221-2228 Jacksonville, FL - 904-404-3444 Charleston, SC - 843-577-3470