- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 62 Predator is a stunning performance yacht. Built to European specifications, this boat is sure to please. Luxuriously appointed throughout this craft has the highest quality electronics and ample space for sunbathing & socializing stylish interiors are further enhanced by clever design & immaculate finishing. Owner willing to trade into a larger motoryacht.
- Accommodations, Furnishing & Layout:
- Number of Owner & Guests that can sleep in staterooms:6 Number of Owner & Guest staterooms on vessel: 3 Master Stateroom: Aft, Head, Shower, Queen bed Additional Captain & crew berth: 1, 1 head Crew shower: 1 Separate captain's Quarter: Yes Outside in the sociable aft cockpit, al fresco food & drinks are easily prepared and shared with a full weather wet bar. More open air fun is afforded by the retractable sunroof while you gather and talk or watch TV in the main salon around a foldaway table. The Master stateroom takes advantage of the boats full beam creating space for a Lavish ensuite, walk - in wardrobe, settee & dressing area. Guest will enjoy the FWD VIP stateroom which gives them an ensuite shower room, mirrored wardrobe. The third stateroom is located across from the galley and is also equally well finished.
- Galley & Laundry:
- Clothes washes Clothes dryer Galley: Down Refrigeration: refrigerator w/ freezer Electric Stove Stove burners: 3 Water heather Water system Drinks cupboard 6 place cttery set First aid kit Double A/C socket
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- Auto pilot: Raymarine St8002+ Compass Depth sounder Raymarine ST60 Radar: Raymarine E120 VHF: Raymarinr 240E Rudder angle indicator Stereo Television: 4 Underwater lights: 4 VDO gauges
- Electrical System:
- Batteries: 8 Battery charger Dockside Electrical cab Generator: Kohler 13kw 50hz Electrical system: DC 12V 24V A/C 220V
- Deck Equipment:
- Anchor Bow pulpit & rails Coast guard approved safety package Deck material: Teak Deck Wash down system: freshwater, saltwater Dinghy Davit: Electric Dinghy: Zodiac 350 Docking lights: Transom, Bow Fenders and lines Life jackets and life rings Navigation lights Search lights: Dual Swim Platform Swim Ladder Windlass Windshield washers & wippers Crew quarters aft Icemaker in cockpit Electric rear sunshade Hydraulic swim platform Besenzoni Pasanela Custom S.S. name w/LED back lighting
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- Air conditioner: Marine Air Bilge blowers: 2 Bilge pumps: 4 auto Bow thrusters: Lewmar 24V - 10.7hp Controls: Cabin Engine alarm Emergency engine stop Fire extinguishing system: CO2 Fresh water cooling system Fuel filters Fuel shut off valve: Engines Head type Holding Electric Lube oil storage & transfer system Steering: Hydrl Wheel Synchronizers Trim Transmission: 2F 5001V Dual capstars Stern thruster 8 person life raft
- Additional Salesperson's Comments:
- Owner will trade up into larger motor yacht. Bring all offers.
- Owners personal effects.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact listing Broker Jonathan Eckardt at 786-768-6269 or via email: email@example.com