- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 2006 Meridian 411 Sedan Bridge has been enjoyed as a summer weekend cottage. She is a loaded boat with low hours on her fuel efficient QSB380 Cummins diesels. Owners change of plans makes her available for another family to enjoy.
- NU Teak installed in the cockpit, bridge stairs and bridge deck New carpet Underwater lights (6) New bridge enclosure (black) Satellite TV New salon LCD/TV
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Meridian 411 Sedan has overnight accommodations for six people with a spacious master stateroom, featuring an optional entertainment system with 15-inch LCD TV and standard pillow top innerspring mattress; a guest stateroom with a pillow top innerspring mattress; and a dinette that converts to a comfortable bed. Like all Meridian yachts, the wide-open salon features premium gloss cherry wood finish, plush cut-pile carpeting, and a layout that features living-room-style seating for everyone. Generous storage guarantees maximum convenience for lengthy stays on board, and if you're shorthanded, the broad side decks and molded-in steps between cockpit and bridge ensure that a couple can handle this 46-foot yacht with ease. What's more, the 411's large bridge deck offers an optional entertainment system with Sirius satellite radio and the latest in Northstar navigation and communications systems. Add standard underwater exhaust, and you've got the best and most versatile cruising yacht in its class.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please Contact Central Agent: Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 firstname.lastname@example.org