- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Second Owner / Survey report from May 2011 available. ALL survey deficiencies were corrected and boat has been maintianed with open checkbook since then.
Yanmar Diesel with only 361 Hours
(LOCATION: Dunedin FL) This popular 34 Pilot brings this already stylish downeast-style cruiser to a higher level. She features an easy handling hull with bow thruster and a single, economical, dependable diesel engine. Runaway is in bristol condition with all the amenities for comfortable cruising.
She features a large cockpit with stainless steel radar arch, bimini top, and full helm enclosure. Seating consists of extra large companion and helm seats, and two cushioned bench seats with under-seat storage. The starboard helm is equipped with Raymarine RL 70 multifunction color display with chart plotter, GPS, and radar, Raymarine 215 VHF radio, 5" compass, hydraulic steering, trim tab controls, and bow thruster. Forward we have the huge foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with anchor, windlass, and anchor locker. The open cockpit features in-deck storage, transom door, freshwater shower, and extended swim platform.
It's three steps down to the air conditioned cabin with cherry paneling and teak & holly sole. To starboard is U-shaped dinette with teak table that seats four and converts to sleep two. Several opening ports and overhead hatches provide natural light and ventilation. Opposite the dinette is a full galley with cherry cabinets, Corian counter top, and stainless steel sink. Well equipped, the galley features a Princess propane cook top, built-in microwave oven, B&D Space Saver coffee maker, and Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer.
Forward is a private stateroom with V-berth, under-berth storage, opening ports, and overhead hatch. The enclosed head compartment is aft with electric toilet, vanity with sink, and hand-held shower.
Runaway is equipped with a dependable 370-hp Yanmar FWC engine that will provide long-lasting and economical diesel power. Professionally maintained with only 361 hours the Yanmar is the desired power source for this downeast cruiser. Mechanical features include Marine Air reverse cycle HAC for interior comfort, two 8D batteries and inverter for offshore electrical power, Sidepower bow thruster for easy maneuvering, and 6-gallon water heater for personal comfort. Call now to find out more about this exceptional Pilot 34.
- Displacement: 15000
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 14
- Cherry Interior with Teak & Holly Sole Forward Stateroom with V-Berth Two Hanging Lockers and Storage Drawers Wraparound Convertible Dinette to Starboard Port Side Galley and Enclosed Head Compartment GE Color TV, JVC Stereo with Six Speakers
- Cherry Cabinets Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Water Tank Monitor Ship's Barometer Princess Propane Cook Top Nova Kool AC/DC Refrigerator/Freezer GE Microwave Oven B&D Space Saver Coffee Maker Lots of Storage Space
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Stainless Steel Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Eisenglass Enclosure Helm and Companion Seats are each Double's Two 6' Cushioned Bench Seats with Under-Seat Storage Transom Door, Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder, and Freshwater Shower Freshwater Washdown and Shower in Cockpit
- Raymarine RL70 Color Chart Plotter/GPS/Radar Raymarine 215 VHF Radio Raymarine ST60 Depth & Speed Display 5" Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Dark Green Hull White Deck and Cockpit Tan Canvas Vented Windshield Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with New Roller Danforth & Bruce Anchors with New 60' chain and New 200' Rode plus Snubber Lewmar Windlass with Bow Pulpit and Helm Remote Controls Pulpit Cleat Six months in water since last bottom paint - vessel stored most of the year in indoor storage.
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar FWC Diesel Engine 370-hp - 361 Hours Morse Single Lever Controls Sidepower Bow Thruster Bennett Trim Tabs Oil Xchange System Dripless Shaft Log Raw Water Strainers Bilge Blower Two Standard Bilge Pumps plus Emergency Aft Bilge Pump Inverter Two 2011 8D Batteries - One GRP 27 Battery 30-amp Shore Power 50' Shore Power Cable 110V AC/12V DC System Battery Charger Marine Air Reverse Cycle HVAC 6-gallon Water Heater / New 2011 Pressurized H&C Water VacuFlush Head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.