- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Legendary East Coast Convertible , Known for its Fishability , beauty and owner satisfaction !!! 2 stateroom , forward queen , 2 heads w/ stall showers , salon level galley !!!! Great fishing cockpit w/ tackle center , UNDERWATER LIGHTS !!! Built in bait tank , Transom door !!!!! Detroit 671 TIs !!! TRAC VISION SAT TV !!!! BRING OFFERS !! LOWEST PRICE POST 46 IN THE COUNTRY !! VERY NICE BOAT !!! NEW BOTTOM PAINT !! 7 / 31 / 13 !!! READY TO CHASE THE FISH !!!
- The master stateroom is forward with walk around double bed, three hanging lockers, drawers under the bed, access to the private head with stall shower, vanity and electric toilet. The guest stateroom is to starboard with upper and lower bunks, hanging locker, drawers and private head with stall shower,and electric toilet. Up three steps to the galley to port and dinette to starboard. Forward of the dinette is the entertainment center with TV/VCR and stereo. The salon has a sectional to port, chair and ice maker to starboard.
- Full size Frigidaire refrigerator w/ freezer Princess 3 burner stove w / front loading oven Litton Microwave Stainless steel sink Lots of counter space Ice Maker Drawer and cabinit storage Under galley sole storage
- JRC 48 Mile Radar Magnavox GPS / Plotter Shipmate CP32 GPS / Plotter Autohelm GPS / Plotter Robertson Autopilot ( 2 ) Standard VHF Radios Cybernet Hailer / VHF Radio Navigator Fathometer Danforth 4" Compass Trac Vision Sat TV
- Fishing Equipment
- Starboard Side Built In Bait Tank Tackle Drawers Outriggers Flush Mount Rod Holders Rocket Launchers Salon Rod Racks
- 120 V AC 12 V DC Systems Shorepower 8 KW Onan Generator w/ Seperate Battery ( 2 ) 8 D Marine Batteries Automatic Battery Charger
- Deck & Hull
- Factory Hard Top w / 4 Sided Enclosure Dual Bench Seats ( Flybridge Seating for 8 ) Cockpit Bolster Padding Transom Door Teak Covering Boards Fiberglass Swim Platform w / boarding Ladder Brower Davit Zodiac 4 Man Survival Raft in Canister Electric Windlass Dual Anchors w/ 250 ft Of Chain Stainles Steel Railings Bow Pulpit Built In Bait Tank Underwater Lights New Bottom Paint
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit 485 HP 671 TI Marine Diesels Raycor fuel Filters Sea Strainers Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns ( 2 ) Electric Toilets w / Holding Tank & Macerator Pumps Automatic Bildge Pumps
- Note: Owners personal items "NOT" included in this purchase. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.