- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 671 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Miami FL) This classic remarkably clean, lift kept, Viking 41 Convertible is a big bold sport fisherman with ample accommodations, and exceptional fish-ability. A two stateroom fisherman with flybridge and spacious cockpit this Viking is well equipped, extraordinarily well maintained, and is ready to fish or cruise.
The flybridge features a factory hardtop with three sided EZ2CY enclosure, dome lights, nav lighting, and spreader lights. The centerline helm station has twin Pompanette helm chairs and overhead electronics box. A well equipped helm features: Furuno 36-mile 4-kW Radar with 12" Display, Northstar 6000i GPS with 12" Display - Mounted in a Navpod (Serves also as the CCTV monitor), Garmin 3206, Simrad AP11 Autopilot - Links to Either the Garmin or Northstar GPS, Furuno FCV-1100L Color Sounder with 12" Display with a 2 KW transducer, T Flex G615 Display Monitor - Linked to the Garmin GPS and Weather SAT, Intercom Linked to Salon, Datamarine Digital Depth Finder, and Danforth Constellation Compass. An overhead electronics box is fitted with: Icom 505 VHF Radio with Polyplaner Remote Speaker and Headset Jack, Garmin 3206 GPS / Chartplotter - Linked to VHF, and a Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System with Polyplaner Speakers. There's guest seating to starboard and forward with a storage locker to keep necessities at hand.
The 108-square feet of cockpit gives you more than enough workspace, a four-rod rocket launcher, eight Lee rod holders, outlets for electric reels, a swivel mount for an electric reel, prep station with sink, ice box, tackle center, in-deck livewell, and transom door. The foredeck includes stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with anchor and roller, Ideal electric windlass, 1000 lb UMT davit, and dinghy chocks,
The interior is large, open, and comfortable with large windows for natural light and blinds for privacy. The carpeted salon has an L-shaped sofa with drop leaf table, end table, and table lamp to starboard. Port side there is a wet bar aft with sink and ice maker. It’s location provides easy access from the cockpit or salon. Forward port side is an entertainment center with Sharp 20” flat screen, DVD player, and intercom to the bridge. A full galley is forward and down to starboard. It features teak cabinets and teak & holly sole. It is equipped with Roper refrigerator & freezer, upper & lower cabinets, L- shaped counter, stainless steel sink with disposal, Insta-Hot water dispenser, Princess 3-burner stove, and Sharp microwave oven.
For overnight and extended fishing trips there are two staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with island queen berth, under-berth storage, overhead hatch, shelf and drawer storage, and hanging locker, and private access to the head compartment. The guest stateroom has upper & lower bunks, under berth storage, and hanging locker. The head is large with, mirrored vanity, and shower stall. Lots of room and first class accommodations makes the fishing all the more enjoyable.
This large convertible is a world class sport fisherman that has the size and accommodations to function as a family cruiser. The twin Johnson & Towers Detroit Diesel engines provide superior performance, a Westerbeke generator provides offshore electrical power, and Marine Air Systems HVAC maintains interior comfort. Call now for more details and to schedule a showing of this remarkable Viking 41 Convertible.
- Factory Hardtop with Dome Lights, Navigation Lights, and Spreader Lights Three-sided EZ2CY Enclosure Guest Seating Forward and Starboard Upgraded Aluminum Rails Rail-mounted Rod Holders Helm Features: Pompanette Helm Chairs Custom Wheel Morse Controls Full Gauges and Switches in Perfect Condition Boat Leveler Trim Tabs
- Electronics & Navigation
- Overhead Electronics Box with: Icom 505 VHF Radio with Polyplaner Remote Speaker and Headset Jack Garmin 3206 GPS / Chartplotter - Linked to VHF Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System with Polyplaner Speakers Helm-Mounted Electronics include: Furuno 36-mile 4-kW Radar with 12" Display Northstar 6000i GPS with 12" Display - Mounted in a Navpod Serves also as the CCTV monitor Simrad AP11 Autopilot - Links to Either the Garmin or Northstar GPS Furuno FCV-1100L Color Sounder with 12" Display T Flex G615 Display - Linked to Garmin GPS and Weather SAT Intercom Linked to Salon Datamarine Digital Depth Finder Danforth Constellation Compass
- 108 Square Foot Cockpit Rupp Silver Double Spreader Outriggers Telescope for Bridge Clearance 35-gallon In-Deck Livewell Transom Door Dive Ladder with Bracket Eight Lee Rod Holders Equipped for Electric Reels with Outlets to Either Side Swivel Mount for Large Electric Reel Under-Gunwale Storage Racks Prep Station with Tackle Storage Ice Box Raw and Freshwater Washdown Overhead Cockpit Lighting Under-Gunwale LED Lighting Custom Engine Room Vents Stainless Steel Bridge Ladder Salon Door with Gas Cylinder Closer In-Deck Access Hatches Kill Switch and Halon Fire Suppression Pull
- Deck & Hull
- Lift Kept Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Anchor and Roller Ideal Electric Windlass with 600' Rode 1000 lb. UMT Electric Davit Foredeck Dinghy Chocks Raw Water Feed Inlet for Air Conditioning While on the Lift Pressurized Dock Water System 30-amp and 50-amp Shore Power Connections
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Johnson & Tower Detroit Diesel 671 TI Engines - 450 Horsepower Upgraded Soundown Custom Exhaust Mufflers Hours - Port: 2372 - Starboard: 2807 Twin Disc MG507 Transmissions Westerbeke 8-kW Generator with 2200 Hours Racor Fuel Filters Block Heaters Algae-X Smart FPS DX Fuel Polishing System X-Changer Oil Exchange System Two Marine Air Systems HVAC Units - 8000 and 12000 BTU 30-gallon Water Heater Central Vacuum System
- Teak Interior Large Windows Tan Carpet with Brown Runner Wet Bar with Ice Maker and Storage Compartment with Relay for Lindman-Pitman Electric Reel AC/DC Panel with Genset Controls Entertainment Center with 20" Sharp Flat Screen TV Intercom to Bridge DVD Player Six Speakers Mirrored Bulkhead Tan Leather L-Shape Settee Dropleaf Table End Table with Lamp Central Vacuum System
- Galley Down to Starboard L-Shaped Formica Counter with Top-Loading Storage Compartment Stainless Steel Sink with Insta-Hot Water Dispenser and Garbage Disposal Princess 3-Burner Cooktop Sharp Microwave Oven Ample Upper and Lower Storage Roper Refrigerator / Freezer Hanging Locker Teak & Holly Sole Water Tank Gauge
- Guest Stateroom
- Located Opposite the Galley Upper and Lower Bunks Under-Berth Storage Drawer Storage Hanging Locker Full Length Mirror Overhead Hatch
- Dual Access Head Vanity with Basin Sink Under-sink Storage Medicine Cabinet Stand-up Shower with Glass Door Jabsco Electric Head Teak & Holly Sole
- Master Stateroom
- Located Forward Island Queen Berth with Under-Berth Storage Hanging Locker Shelves Full Length Mirror Six Lee Overhead Rod Holders Overhead Hatch Teak & Holly Sole Private Head Access AC Controls and Built-in Space Heaters
- Salesman's Notes
- This classic beauty has been maintained to high standards and shows well Turn-Key Ready for fishing or cruising All flybridge compartments are super clean inside and wire harnesses are in perfect shape Electronics are clean and very well maintained Lift-stored with clean bottom Caribe Hard Bottom Inflatable Dinghy with Yamaha 25-hp 4-Stroke Motor (Not Included - Can be purchased separately)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.